1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Who was your first , lover / Crush

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Daddy69Uk, Dec 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delftsejongen

Delftsejongen Trusted.Member

This is what the OP asked. The title confuses it.

2. freakyincgurl

freakyincgurl New Member

My half brother/nephew

3. Delftsejongen

He was both your half brother and nephew? Intriguing! Plz explain.

4. dusty1978

dusty1978 Trusted.Member

My first crush and messing around was one of my cousin's she is 1 year younger then me and she lived 2 state's away but my uncle her dad and family visited every summer and one summer she had nothing the next she had tits and nice body and me and her went to the woods behind our house and she kissed me and we kissed a lot and she let me play with her tits her cloths on outside her shirt then put my hand between her legs outside her pants and told me to rub up and down and we did that when we was alone that year and the next 2 when they visited. That experience got me to notice 2 aunt's I still want today but doubt it will ever happen and my mom was on my radar then and tried to see her nude all the time before my parents divorced and we moved to my mom's sister's. After a few months mom had a boyfriend and we moved with him and we moved to a place in the country no close neighbors after a few month's. Mom and her boyfriend partied drank and stuff and at night I noticed mom go to her room and come back out only wearing her robe after a day or to I would watch mom and noticed when she would dance around bend over or sit down she had nothing on under her robe so I was seeing mom's tits ass and pussy every night for a week then she saw me looking at her and looked at herself and noticed I was looking between her legs and could see it all. That was when I noticed she was doing thing's every night after to show me even more and After a long time of teasing like that and I grew up one night she took me to her room her boyfriend in there to and it started. Every night after that I went to mom's room she sucked me her boyfriend fucked her then I ate her and fingered and after a bit noticed I could get more fingers in her and got my hand in and would fist fuck my mom so hard and fast she screamed and moaned and she loved it. That went on for a while then stopped suddenly and never happened again so I never got to fuck my mom but am gonna try to when I have a chance. My first fuck was my girlfriend in high school tho and at 19 I fucked one of my cousin's my mom's sister's daughter and have fucked 2 other cousin's one other has sucked my dick a lot and recently ate another cousin's pussy I never figured I would get to but she asked me about me fucking one of our cousin's I said yes and an hour later my drunk ass had her laying on her car hood and ate her pussy for an hour. Definitely something I'm gonna try again and more. Wow wrote to much lol but anyway gonna get drunk with the cousin who first got me going soon and gonna try and fuck her then. And when I get to go to my mom's I am gonna try to fuck her to. Maybe I will get lucky and get to fuck them both.

5. Delftsejongen

Good luck @dusty1978
    Cousins are nice, but being inside mom will be heavenly.
    Make sure you sperm inside mom, get your DNA inside her.

Brutus58 likes this.
  6. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

My first incest experience was when my mom took my virginity and made me cum twice inside her

Brutus58 likes this.
  7. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

After my twin sister's caught mom and I, I became Involved with them cat was out of the bag so to speak and even then they always liked how I opened them up inside and loved when I came inside them even more so I think when they gave me a handjob there Eyes always would go biggest when I was cumming

Brutus58 likes this.
  8. UtaWiemer

UtaWiemer Trusted Member

If you believe it or not, my first has been my later husband. I never experienced Incest for my own (upto now).
    But my husband has been seduced at a young age by his aunt (sister of his mother). And since some months he's fucking with his mom. And it's very hot for me (too)!

9. BpDaddy

BpDaddy Trusted Member

My mom and school teachers

Brutus58 and Carol like this.
  10. Kentaur

Kentaur Trusted Member

It was my aunt for the first time. It was very beautiful and exciting. I love to remember it and learned a lot in sex.

Brutus58 likes this.
  11. virripanties

virripanties Trusted Member

My big sister, for sure! She’s so loving and mature and smart, and she’s so fun to be with! Even when I had my own room, I never slept in it because I would always sneak into my sister’s room and snuggle with her =D She also looks amazing, like a gravure model with round, big boobs, and while I’m pretty cute too (if I can brag a bit =P) she’s absolutely beautiful! So, she’s my best friend and my big sister, and practically a supermodel, so of course I have a huge crush on her <3

12. Xenon_77

Xenon_77 Trusted Member

Crush - Cousin
    Lover - Friend I'd met online

Brutus58 likes this.
  13. mack

mack Trusted Member

A girl cousin from Washington D.C.

Brutus58 likes this.
  14. Yupyup81

Yupyup81 Trusted.Member

First crush would be my older sister I guess. Or my cousin.

Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.