1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What is the purpose of this section on a incest forum

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Raman, Oct 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raman

Raman Trusted Member

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

People here and everywhere like to talk about various topics. This section was created to separate these topics from the Incest and similar topics.

curiousFred likes this.
  3. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

People who are into incest have a variety of other interests as well, they are not single minded morons,
    like some may think.

Hamhanded and (deleted member) like this.
  4. sdgjregwhjrsknd

sdgjregwhjrsknd New Member

to get your post count up

but also probably horny people to share their horned-up brain sentiments on serious topics

5. Jamie

Jamie Trusted Member

Breaking up the monotony of just one subject. I would say. Sometimes when the forums only talks about one thing the forum dies a slow death.

curiousFred likes this.
  6. UpNorthChris

UpNorthChris Trusted Member

Because people are not one dimensional. If we're members of this site, we have a common interest; but it is not the sole trait that defines us. Communities flourish when relationships are built, and that happens through the free exchange of ideas. We begin to discover other commonalities, and we (and by extension the community: this site) grow.

Hamhanded, EggHead and curiousFred like this.
  7. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

I have found it to be quite refreshing.

The digital hive mind echo chambers where politics are discussed have extremely skewed the issues. I honestly can't name them all. The extremists are being amplified while most in the middle are being ignored.

This politics section, for the most part, has allowed people to express their feelings without the negative consequences of the hive mind echo chamber. When we stop and actually discuss things we come to a greater understanding and generally realize we aren't that different. That's difficult to do when you are constantly shouted down on places like reddit or Twitter, two locations where the hive mind is alive and well.

I'm also not concerned about being doxxed on this site as a result of a difference of political opinion. I wouldn't post anything on Twitter if you paid me. I'm sure some crazy asshole would show up on my doorstep demanding I think like them. It's fucking nuts.

So I find the openness of this forum, without the threat of being banned for wrong think (looking at you reddit) to be highly invigorating.

8. Curious_Guy_1980

Curious_Guy_1980 Trusted Member

Well put everyone, great answers. Refreshing to hear them all. Glad I found my way back here. Haven't been on in at least a year. Glad to see this place making a cumback

curiousFred likes this.
  9. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Well said.

curiousFred and jillicious like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.