1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Ultra Feminism

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by buffyfan, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

I just had an online argument with a friend's sister, based on a meme that effectively says "Dont tell a strange woman she is beautiful". Her response when I challeneged her, and made her actually justify was "Even if they seem ok, they really want to claw your eyes out for OBJECTIFYING her.". Ladies. This is why more Men are not with the Feminists. Like it or not? The extreme has taken over and given the reasonable ones a bad name. Just WTF on this.

Ausstde likes this.
  2. buffyfan

So update. I forgot she is a common friend of the Wife, Oldest and Oldest's future wife. She tagged my wife and told her to "tell your husband what is what. Get him in line.". Now this girl is closer to my daughter's age than mine. Oldest is 19 in Jan. Friend's sister is like 25. My wife 37 last month, being Angry Red Irish through and through, responds this "Look, you sad silly little girl. The fact you married a little pussy who does whatever you order him to do? Does not mean the rest of us are 'in charge' of our husbands and give them marching orders. BTW you are wrong. Ask your sister how she and my husband ended up dating back in the early 90s." short answer, I placed my hand on her ass like a G and left it there for 40 minutes. She had no issue. 2 year relationship. "Further. He is a Husband, Father and a better man than most women will ever find. It is not my place to tell a grown man what he is 'allowed to think'. A note you silly little misguided bitch. He has employed more women than you will ever personally know in your life. Not one has quit because of him. And yes. If a female employee looked good one day, he tells them. A few have said 'I am not entirely comfortable with that' and he never said it her again unless she asked. In closing, get your head out of your MODERN FEMINIST ASS and get some real cock as your husband obviously does not do the job!". Followed by Fiancee of Oldest and oldest both saying, in effect, "Yeah. He so objectifies of women that he just took in a homeless girl, gave her a job and a home and is paying for her college. Silly little know nothing Feminist.". I just love my angry Irish girls.

3. jillicious

jillicious Incestuous Story Writer

Extreme feminism is a selfish and insecure way to try to gain power of those around you. My husband is my confidant and my lover. We are equal in decisions and in our marriage. He knows about all my little kinks and secrets, even this site. Any person, male or female, who seeks to put themselves on a pedestal over the other will always lose out. They are insecure in their role in life and insecure in their identity.

There is no such thing anymore about gender inequality in the USA. If women want real equality then they should stop falsely accusing men of rape, be candidates for the draft, give up domestic violence shelters (I don't see any for men), give up exclusive tax rates for being small business owners, and be given equality in the court of divorce. Feminists are fucking retarded.

Akbloke, Antares and IceQueen like this.
  4. buffyfan

Agreed. I know many lawyers who have actually made it a crusade to break the "Well the Dad makes money and the Mom is unemployed? Custody to the Mom and he can pay support." and go to "He makes money? He gets custody because he can get someone to watch them durring the day. ". The real problem there is few women would take "He will pay his part" instead of "Support". Why? Because a lot of the time "Support" is more than the kid's costs. And they can pocket the difference.

5. winchester73

winchester73 Trusted.Member

Every staunch feminist I ever dated drew their commitment from life events that involved horrible violence to themselves or other sisters and children and injustice that forbade defense or accountability of the perpetrators. They did not trust men and whatever they thought they would settle for in a relationship, I found they would happily accept equality. And I believe things are changing because I believe that men and women are meeting in younger arenas with great priority for equality. My younger step-daughter had a completely different experience with the guys of her peer group than my older girl from twenty years before. I'll sum it up this way:

My older girl was modeling in Europe at the age of nineteen and spent a third of her time living in Milan, Italy. She told me that when a good looking woman waited for a signal light she was assured her ass would be pinched. It happened to her every day and she told me, "You know, Dad, I really liked it! There is something about the way Italian men think about their women that makes you feel complimented. But here in the US, I am very wary and feel insulted if a man leers at me or gets touchy." The era of American manhood she was talking about was mine. Both sexes grew up with distrust of each other with little expectation of fairness.

My younger girl's attitude about guys in her peer group involved words like "fair" and "honest" . The gist of her social conversations often included demands to be treated fairly and straight-up relating and interactions. Negotiating sex parameters had replaced the old "first, second, and third base" scenario that her older sister had to dance around. She bolted up to a wonderful young man years ago and have a delightful little girl.

This girl you got trouble from is not a feminist; she is a vulvonazi in serious need of rebar therapy. If she would have invaded my wife's privacy over something so trivial, especially involving me, she would be breathing out of a tube and my wife would be driving her car around in her living room as I write this. But my wife is not a feminist, she's just my wife and a good sister. I would, of course, remind her not to get caught.

6. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

Ok here is my rant about women in the military

I work part time in an industry where women have to obey....the Military and I like having women around. They can be more conscientious then men. There paperwork doesn't look like it was written by a second grader on a bouncing school bus and its on my desk on time. They certainly look and smell better than a locker room and as to how I make assignments, they don't grumble.

I don't make assignment based on how hot your are. You don't get to go with me to Hawaii because you are built for sex and I'm horny. You go cause your name was next on the list for assignment and I have no way of knowing what coming down the pike. It could be Hawaii or Alaska. I have no way of knowing what's going to pop out of that computer. You are next on the list, you go wherever it says you go. Its that simple and its not a punishment if I go along with you. I need to hours too you know.

Yes in the military you're in a straight jacket but stop bitching you guys. The women do their job. They aren't the best pilots but that's because they try to be too exact with the instruments. If the little pointer is not exactly on the 12 I don't bitch about it, but they will sweat it out as if I were asking for a pinpoint bombing raid. So I'll keep the women I have and enjoy the passive benefits.

If I get a a female drill sergeant type who bitches about something she overheard she's going to be history. Guys makes sex jokes. Live with it, do your job or you are gone. I don't need you storing the pot. We're here to do a job so stop being self centered and picky about others and do your f...ing job or you are history with me.

Would I prefer to have all guys? As pilots yes but I don't need the baggage you bring cause there is a woman attached to the group. Probably a good reason why men and woman should not serve together. And I certainly don't need a woman telling me how to do my job. I got this job cause the bosses wanted me in this position and not because I was being political correct or conducting sensitivity classes. I don't. I judge men and woman solely on how they do their jobs and fulfill the mission, period. That's it.

So there is my rant and guess what my commanders have always sided with me. Don't do you job or pull this feminist crap with me and you'll be handed your transfer orders before you can open the door to the office with a bad fitness report. Ok now that's my rant. Now there will probably be some A-hole type out there telling me to get with the program. Guess what? I don't answer to you. I answer to the man wearing the stars.

Akbloke and buffyfan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.