1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

the whole family?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thomas gaul, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martinman

martinman Trusted Member

OK, but remember I don't know you and I proceed with caution, that's all. And each site has it's own "ways" and I have no way of knowing what comment is taken a joke and what is taken seriously and when people are shit-stirring.

villager, luvintouch and annab2 like this.
  2. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

From what I know about Anna:- She doesn't 'shit-stir'. And she is quite a private person.

Cheers

3. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

I am pretty sure you will get along with the members of the IB family! I don't have time to stir up anything because I am a Moderator! I crack-wise every now and then, but it is never meant to be personal in nature. You'll never be singled out unless you break any of our (IB's) Rules! I don't have the time to be cruel and petty. Besides, it wouldn't pass muster with me because I wasn't raised that way! If you need to find out about IB family members, just read their past and current postings and find other members that you tend to agree with, you will find many of our members to follow or available to act, as Mentors. I personally recommend the latter, because I've had many Mentors to help me to navigate the seas of "Life's Lessons!" (Early in my life and still today!) We have a plentitude of Forums and a plethora of threads for you to choose from! If you have a question bring it to the attention of our crack, dedicated Administrative Staff! We are here to keep IB and its members safe. So read and understand IB's RULES!:)

4. annab2

Thanks for the support, it is appreciated, Gunner! :)

allison17 and luvintouch like this.
  5. Akbloke

You have it unconditionally Anna. Not because you are a Moderator, but because you have totally earned my respect. :D :cool:

6. martinman

martinman Trusted Member

Good to hear, Akbloke

curiousFred, allison17 and annab2 like this.
  7. Akbloke

And another thing about our Anna: If she calls you her friend.....consider yourself privileged and honoured. But you have to earn that the hard way. I'm sure that there are some on this Board that will back me up with what I've just said...... (Allison17?, Muff, CM..?)

Cheers

8. annab2

:D That goes both ways, Gunner! :cool:

allison17 likes this.
  9. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Anyone stirs shit up with her (annab2) deals with me. Think about it!!!!!!

And you don't see a smily face in the post.

LoverBoy and annab2 like this.
  10. C Duncan

C Duncan Account Deleted

I guess you could say its a whole family thing. my father, son, and husband. But they dont know about each other. Well of course they know i sleep with my husband. You know what i mean.

11. Tycho

Tycho Trusted.Member

I started out pretty slow. Started listening and watching my folks fucking at the other end of the attic. No doors or walls.
    As we got better houses this sort of went away too. Much later I was finally introduced and asked to join in my parents
    activities. By the time I graduated from college my "circle of friends" had grown to include most of the clan. (aka extended
    family.) The activities were as likely to involve three or more as to be one-on-one. It was all fun!

12. annab2

We too were raised by a multigenerational incestuous family. Our education was accomplished within the family proper, all of our large extended family's affectionate liaisons were always on a one to one basis, private and intoned with a sense of trust and sacredness. We weren't allowed to participate until we were deemed ready, physically, psychologically, spiritually, and emotionally. We held a family council for approval, which required a unanimous vote! We were an academic based family, so we had the benefit of advanced education, we attended university, at an earlier age than most students. My older brother and I are still together and married, to the love of my life, (alison17!) Who I met here at IB!:)

13. vigsig

vigsig Trusted Member

I know one guy (my friend) . Hes is into whole family. My other friend is one on one. Its so different between people. I would like to have it one on one :p .. Im working on it !

14. borabora

borabora Moderator Staff Member

Son gets even.

Father finds his young son in bed... having sex with grandmother.
    Furious father asks: "Son, how dare you fuck my mother???"
    Son answers: " Waw!!! And you are Saint? Just look in the mirror, dad -
    you are fucking MY MOTHER all the time!!!"

15. Mr10000

Mr10000 Trusted Member

Only one on one - me n my sister....

annab2 likes this.
  16. j31337

j31337 New Member

It looks interesting and love to watch it, so hot.

17. Chembob3

Chembob3 Trusted Member

I love whole family stories gets me so hard

Sent from my HM NOTE 1S using Tapatalk

18. notjustanybox

notjustanybox Account Deleted

This turns me on!

19. ericabisex

ericabisex Trusted.Member

me and my bro....

20. ericabisex

ericabisex Trusted.Member