1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Well, what brought that on ?
    Of course so many people, not just men are retarded, sometimes I think most of humans are nuts.

annab2 and Amanda like this.
  2. curiousFred

My poor wife is in terrible fucking pain after her operation on Sunday, they assholes finally put her on morphia.
    I just hope they didn't fucking butcher her all over again.
    I bought another car via internet & phone, have not actually seen it as yet, but it is a demonstrator vehicle with very minimal mileage,
    only owned by the car dealers. I got a pretty good deal with 5 years warranty etc.
    I only have to get the insurance cheque to finalize the deal.
    Did so much walking lost fucking weight.

Akbloke, annab2 and Amanda like this.
  3. Hal

Hal TrustlTrusted Member

Right FUCKING on!

curiousFred and annab2 like this.
  4. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Fucking hate doing background checks for jobs.

Saying that though, I've been offered a fucking job, and will be starting next week providing the background check clears, woo-hoo!

Only problem is, I'll be doing shift work and this place is the other side of Dublin so until I get a place either in Dublin City or closer to the job, I'll be travelling about 4 fucking hours a day.

I really should learn how to fucking drive.

curiousFred and annab2 like this.
  5. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Hopefully this time next week I'll know if I'm hired or not. I was the first to apply for the position (as I was the one who brought it to someones attention that the position wasn't listed in the application, despite it being a new location), so yeah. They are aware I want the position. Interview on Monday. Then Tuesday next week I meet up with my mom for lunch.

Obligatory fuck.

annab2 and Irish_Incest like this.
  6. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Good luck, hope you fucking get it.

annab2 and Dracoa like this.
  7. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Good fucking luck

annab2 and Dracoa like this.
  8. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

A-fucking-men! To that idea!

Anna (annab2)
    audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

Amanda likes this.
  9. curiousFred

It turned fucking cold and it was pissing down all night and half the fucking day, we need the rain badly, so no grumbling.
    I got my new car today, it is lovely, drove around a bit, goes well.
    It turned out my wife has not been operated at all, I'll be fucked if I know what they are doing to her.
    Now having a car, I'll see her tomorrow and maybe talk to one of the quacks if I can find one of them.
    The user manual for the car looks like a fucking telephone book, lots to read and to learn.

Amanda and annab2 like this.
  10. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Fred, I am very sorry to hear about your wife's dilemma, I can only hope and pray that the situation for both you and your wife is resolved very soon.

PSSST! Here is the obligatory "FUCK" for this thread! Great news, about your car, though!;):rolleyes:o_O

Akbloke and Amanda like this.
  11. curiousFred

Thank you all for your good wishes.
    Saw my wife yesterday, she has been operated and hopefully they didn't fuck up the job again. She was a lot brighter, not in too much pain
    and eager to go home, but that will be a while. Sigh.
    Took the new car out and a woman driver tried to back into it, shit myself, but avoided her. Hehehehe. Sigh.
    These are the troubles and tribulations of old age, either the body holds up and the fucking mind goes,
    or the body is fucked and the mind is doing fine. It is just a matter of fucking time and the fucking lights will go out.
    In the meantime live,love and enjoy what's left.

Akbloke, annab2 and Amanda like this.
  12. FatherFred

FatherFred New Member

Yes

annab2 likes this.
  13. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

how about putting a fuck in front that fucking yes. :):D:p

Akbloke and annab2 like this.
  14. Blu3tooth

Blu3tooth Trusted Member

Fucking fuck golf! Fucking glorious day and I had to go fuck it up by playing fucking golf. Mind you, I am a fucking good golfer. The course is par 68 for 18 holes, and I got it in 9. How good is that????? Saved 2 hrs and went to the bar. Honestly, I gotta be the world's best cross-country golfer. Fairways are for wimps! Fucking fuck golf!

15. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Hi FatherFred, welcome to the forum.
    This is "the fucking fuck thread".
    Every post here must include some form of the word "Fuck".

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  16. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

there you fucking go.[​IMG][​IMG]

17. eddie21

eddie21 Trusted.Member

Why cannot people stick by what they say, had a fucking shareholders meeting planned for 10.30 Sunday, then it moved to 12 and then to 12.30, why are some people fucking incapable of getting their shit organised, this meeting only happens once a fucking year for gods sake but no they leave it until the last minute and then it drags on into the late afternoon on the hottest day of the year

annab2 likes this.
  18. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Got hair cut and got a Real job start 3d shift at my new job tonight fucking overjoyed.

ald76, annab2, Hal and 3 others like this.
  19. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Fucking glad to hear it :)

20. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Fuck the job ........... how's the haircut?

(keeping priorities straight here)

;);)

annab2, Amanda and Hal like this.