1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

lol Not quite, we did get a decoration though, just a skull that has LED lights in it. If I had my own place and could afford it though, you bet you sweet ass it fucking would be.

allison17 likes this.
  2. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

I've never blacked out from going to a club in all the times I've fucking gone to them though

3. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Irish_Yoga_Postures_Header-676.gif

Irish_Incest likes this.
  4. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

smileys-police-209510.gif
    Princess:​
    Shouldn't that FUCKING sign read......​
    " FUCKING IRISH YOGA"
    :D :D :D

5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Does it count if you quote a post that has the word "Fuck" in it?

Princess Amy likes this.
  6. larry56

larry56 Trusted Member

well FUCKITY FUCKITY FUCK to that

7. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

It's the beginning of the month and I'm ordering cat food for all our cats. One of our cats has insisted on eating only this one flavor of food and has been eating this food for months. In my order I purchased 6 cases of this flavor of cat food, a total of 144 cans, plus what was remaining from last month so we have a grand total of 162 cans of this cat food. The cat in question has fucking decided she doesn't like this flavor anymore and she refuses to eat it. Does anyone want this fucking cat, will pay you to take her.

8. Princess Amy

I know how you fucking feel i have 14 yard cats. And 3 in house cats.And on top of that two dogs.

Akbloke and Neophyte like this.
  9. Irish_Incest

I don't know what the fuck is going on these past few weeks but this morning, while half asleep, I somehow managed to damage my wrist and hand.

Doc decided to send me to the hospital and spent 2 and a half hours in A & E to make sure I didn't fracture anything, which I thankfully didn't Now just on a few painkillers and anti-inflammitory gel

leon Phillips likes this.
  10. Princess Amy

Well stop fucking jacking off. And you would not of hurt your wrist and hand. funny-creature-chewing-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. Irish_Incest

I wish that was the case, I think I just twisted my hand and wrist the wrong way when I was fucking waking up

12. Princess Amy

NO NO NO YOU WERE SPANKING THAT FUCKING evil-monkey-in-the-closet-smiley-emoticon.gif

13. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

You know it was a bad fucking night when you wake up in your own fucking bed butt don't remember how you got there. Then you look outside and see your vehicle then it really scares the fuck out of you....YOU MEAN i DROVE HOME AND DON'T REMEMBER IT. :eek:

i know I have been there.

14. Irish_Incest

And it always fucking ends well ;)

allison17 likes this.
  15. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Well Princess......I fucking guess that if you had been there with him he would have had no need to be "Spanking his Fucking Monkey"....LOL :D ;) :p

allison17 likes this.
  16. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Damn I only have one fucking cat sis,how do you keep up with them? Mine is a chubby housecat that I keep giving to many snacks to and she doesn't go outside at all,she doesn't like leaving the house but like I said she s a rescue cat so I can understand why she wants to stay in. :)

Akbloke and Neophyte like this.
  17. Irish_Incest

Have a fuck loads of meds to get rid of the pain in my hand, wrist and arm and now found out I have to attend a meeting at the college tomorrow.

But fortunatly the meeting ain't about me. The class reps need to attend a meeting tomorrow to discuss various issues so far this semester, one of which is a tutor who not only has been screwing over many people on their exams, but has also been severly lacking in the teaching department so far.

From what I hear, this guy might not be in a job for much longer, and if he does keep his job he'll be fucking closely watched.

allison17 likes this.
  18. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

You read what the fuck I said in our private thread and I mean it. ;)

Please don't make wildchild come out,it would not make a pretty fucking picture

~huggles~

19. Princess Amy

I just got word that Russia has denied me entry to their country. Hello mother fuckers the war is over We're no longer an enemy to anybody!!!
    Yes, we germans have a bad history and i'm not proud of it.
    BUT: It's all 65 years ago!
    We will never forget this shame but my generation is not guilty anymore!

Akbloke, Dracoa and Irish_Incest like this.
  20. Irish_Incest

The fucking idiots