1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I have no problem with it and I am on fucking XP still. Now my puter is a different fucking story but windows is no problem for me.

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I put that fucking Windows 10 on my laptop. The first thing I noticed is that my fucking laptop now required an User ID and Password to get into it. Since I never setup any fucking User Accounts on my laptop, I had no idea how to get into my laptop. Then I saw that my fucking in-home network stopped working. Windows 10 handled the fucking Homegroup differently than Windows 7. Next thing is that Windows 10 fucking changed my Applications menu, it was no-longer organized by the Application installed but it was now alphabetical by individual program not by application group. They changed how to get into the Control Panel and Systems Applications, so in-order to make changes I had to jump through multiple hoops. Many more fucking problems showed up. Microsoft decided "what the fuck" things are beginning to settle down with our last operating system so lets throw a fucking monkey wrench at the users and see what happens.

allison17 likes this.
  3. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Fuck it sounds like to much fucking hassle to me. I will stick with my XP until this fucking thing fries and then I will have to fucking decide what I want when I buy a new one. but for now I am not changing any fucking thing even if this pc is 10 years old. Then again I only go to 3 fucking sites with it counting this forum.

Neophyte likes this.
  4. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Once you get used to windows 10 it is very easy to use. But yes at the start it can be a fucking bitch to use.

Irish_Incest likes this.
  5. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

You have more faith in Windows 10 than I do. I ordered a copy of Windows 7 installation disks, as soon as I get my laptop backed up, I'm going back to Windows 7. Now to the fucking flash drive I ordered. I got a 1 TB USB flash drive. There seems to be a fucking problem on the drive. After it copies about 25 GB the fucking drive errors out. Now I'm in an e-mail conversation with the fucked up manufacturer going through fucking Amazon, who I bought the drive through, and the Amazon account actually belongs to my sister so the fucking procedure is I send an e-mail to Amazon, Amazon sends an e-mail to the manufacturer, the manufacturer sends an e-mail to Amazon, Amazon sends an e-mail to my sister, and finally my sister forwards the e-mail to me, that is for every fucking round of the conversation. Needless to say, I'm not fucking happy.

P.S. There was no contact information to the manufacturer in the shipping package, and Amazon won't allow direct contact with the manufacturer and me. Fuck the manufacturer, fuck Amazon, and fuck that stupid drive.

6. Princess Amy

WOW!. I would be mad as hell too.:)

Neophyte likes this.
  7. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

If you want 1 TB of storage and want to spend less than $600 for it then your only option is a USB DISC drive.
    There are a lot of third party advertisers on Amazon offering bogus 1 TB flash drives.
    They are just a lower capacity flash drive re-programmed to display a larger total capacity.
    Just fucking return it for a refund.

allison17 and Neophyte like this.
  8. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

Sounds like the nearby house party might be coming to a fucking end soon (I hope).

The music has stopped, but unfortunatly they are now singing

Akbloke and allison17 like this.
  9. Princess Amy

poor fucking baby.

allison17 likes this.
  10. Irish_Incest

I have to get my fucking beauty sleep somehow.

allison17 likes this.
  11. Princess Amy

poor fucking baby tell mama all about.

allison17 likes this.
  12. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

Hey Irish: Remember your friends over at the Turtle's place? They'd like to hear from you once in awhile and see how you are doing.

Irish_Incest and allison17 like this.
  13. Irish_Incest

I'll pop over at some point, haven't really been on here much this past while so just catching up on a few fucking things

14. Irish_Incest

It ain't easy being this pretty, you know what it's fucking like ;)

15. Irish_Incest

Wonder what the fuck my brother was up to.

He came home, went straight to bed and withing 10 minutes is asleep and all that noise still going on.

Then again, it could be a who and not a what ;)

16. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

OK we know your course work is tough so duder says. The gang just didn't want to lose contact. AV's been sick btw long term. Not sure what cause Josie's not saying too much about it.

17. Princess Amy

lol

Irish_Incest likes this.
  18. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

I hope the fuck you look better that the incredible hulk on you fucking avatar,dude find something that looks better than that dude. ;):p

19. Irish_Incest

Fucking found one, hold on a sec til I change it

allison17 likes this.
  20. Irish_Incest

Fucking Done

allison17 likes this.