1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

The Fucking Fuck Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grizzly Bear78, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Irish_Incest

Irish_Incest Trusted.Member

HIDEO KOJIMA
    GUILLERMO DEL TORO
    NORMAN REEDUS

SILENT HILL

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

What the Fuck is that?....No wait...I don't want to fucking know.

3. Irish_Incest

An fucking amazing survival horror video game that was released on 1st of August 1999 in Europe for the playstation.

Instead of going for the more traditional horror, the game went for more of a psychological style of horror and it worked. It was one of those games that i learned fairly quick not to play at night with the lights off.

4. Antares

Not owning a PS I wouldn't know. And of course you MUST fucking play it in the dark. That's the way we do things here on the fucking fuck thread. Now turn off the fucking lights.

Irish_Incest likes this.
  5. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

mcdonalds.jpg banksign.gif kfc.jpg pizzahut(1).jpg

curiousFred, antoncg, mlie and 2 others like this.
  6. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

That;s my daughter lol

Muff

7. Antares

Oh fucking shit Amy. I can't wait for Antoncg to fucking see this one. I love it!

mlie likes this.
  8. mlie

mlie Proof that trouble comes in small packages

You all are going to look pretty fuckin' funny if 'sheep balls' happen to take off.... and antoncg becomes the next great restauranteur. lol

9. Antares

That may happen but he won't get the fucking credit or the money. You got to remember that his fucking sheep farm is really being run by "Shaun-the-Sheep" already known for his TV series. He's really the brains of the outfit.

10. Princess Amy

thank you.

11. Princess Amy

lmao.gif

12. Irish_Incest

Well I know what i fancy for some fucking dinner; Haggis.

"Haggis is a savoury pudding containing sheep's pluck (heart, liver and lungs); minced with onion, oatmeal, suet, spices, and salt, mixed with stock, and traditionally encased in the sheep's stomach and simmered for approximately three hours."

OM NOM NOM NOM

13. Antares

You fucking here again with your hand out? ​
    What do you think this is a fucking diner where we serve Antoncg Sheep Haggis?​
    You are right. ​
    Have a fucking seat. You waiter Antoncg will be with you in a fucking moment.​

14. Irish_Incest

Damn right I am, what took your fucking time!

15. Grizzly Bear78

Grizzly Bear78 Trusted Member

The sheep took his fucking time:D

16. Irish_Incest

I'll fucking bet Mrs. Sheep hears that alot, lol!

17. Antares

Don't fucking yell at me. Its Antoncg's fucking diner. Yell at him. He's probably out back shagging the Ewe.

18. antoncg

antoncg Trusted Member

Who me???? At Anton's Amazing Sheep Shucking Diner we serve Rams balls every Wednesday nights. Occasionally we serve them on Sundays but only when the Rams loose the American football game that day. I will not say how we get them, that's a trade fucking secret.

Oh by the way Princess I don't save my money in a fucking federal bank. I bury my money on the shores of a stream in the north 40 of my pastures where Shaun keeps an eye on it when he's not stealing it. As for the rest Laffin' hard. :D :D :)

19. Antares

Well people, the fucking idiot just told us where to find the money...Lets go.
    Oh and Irish, I know its across the fucking big pond of water but please try not to get fucking lost this time.

muffdiver likes this.
  20. Antares

Now what the fuck is this? This fucker has gone far enough.
    churchsign.jpg

Irish_Incest likes this.