1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Romantic date ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lovingincest, May 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovingincest

lovingincest Account Deleted

This thread is for anyone who desires more love in their life. I am male, but just want to hear what others have experienced. Open to all possibilities.

I have a really good idea of what a good date would be for me. However, its always one sided when it comes to "normal" male/female relationships. By that I mean men put in the effort at proving their genuine fidelity. Is that the point of romance? If that''s true, how disappointing. Then dating and love become a game.

It really depends on the person, but I would find romantic the following dates:

1. high places. Any private place that is elevated and set apart. A beautiful view is a nice bonus
    2.Stargazing. It might be a bit cliche but the way I imagine it is majestic and timeless
    3. exercising. Yes, having someone to become a healthier version of myself with is super sexy. Also, did you know some women accidentally orgasm during exercise? Yoga counts!
    4. A quite place that is private and feels like home

curiousFred likes this.
  2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

What works best for me is doing things that stimulate the five senses. The order of importance is:

1) Sight
    2) Hearing
    3) Smell
    4) Taste
    5) Touch

Experiences that positively stimulate one or more of the sense makes for the most enjoyable dates. You need to use your imagination and your familiarity with your date to choose the right way to expose them to these experiences.

For example, one date I took dancing at a club, which encompassed sight, hearing and touch. Another was going to the Huntington Library that had extensive rare art and an extensive garden, which would be sight and smell.

curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  3. lovingincest

My date is the person, not the music or the environment. So talk of being taken somewhere nice is secondary to whom you are with at that place.

I did a club date once. The club was a place that hosted nirvana early in their career. She liked female empowerment so the music matched that. The date was successful but the relationship was not.

curiousFred likes this.
  4. lord1221

lord1221 Trusted Member

im kinda lame i think sense I never saw a point in all the fancy stuff. I mean I suppose the point is that one has money and can care for them but I find the most meaningful dates are ones where we go for a moonlit walk or hang out in the park or coming home to realize they cooked [gos both ways here as im an accomplished cook myself] just because they cared and wanted you to have something nice to eat and a warm welcome.

lovingincest and curiousFred like this.
  5. Bmorcrazy

Bmorcrazy Trusted Member

Suorisingly the airport, eat hing plans take off and eating a meal, also great for people watching and making up stories about people passing through

curiousFred and D.C. Barnet like this.
  6. splendidfriend

splendidfriend Trusted Member

I like to make sure the place is quite and not crowded enough that we can talk and I can hear everything.

7. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

have given my wife holidays, nice clothes, jewellery, a stunning home, protected her with my life from 2 attacking dogs.
    Beat them off with my belt,
    She told me that I don't have a romantic bone in my body, so much for that.

8. Normfulcrum

Normfulcrum Trusted Member

Tasty self made dinner)

9. lovingincest

wow.

wow again. i feel sympathy.

curiousFred likes this.
  10. stepdad22

stepdad22 Graduated from the school of sexual perversions .

Cook anything edible but make sure you make your partner laugh .

11. Charliecbr

Charliecbr My daughter

Moonlight picnic very romantic

curiousFred likes this.
  12. jackbeslow

jackbeslow New Member

A good date is a long walk around the lake with your loved one.

13. Brotherforsis

Brotherforsis Trusted.Member

For us it’s getting away from home where we can be a normal couple in the open and beaches For sure, we tend to end up on the beach even if it’s just walking and holding hands. There’s just something about the stars above and the sounds of the waves then throw in the moonlight and she melts in my hands

lovingincest likes this.
  14. Neophyte

That's because you did man-centric stuff for her, you need to do woman-centric stuff for it to be romantic.

lovingincest likes this.
  15. lovingincest

That's interesting. Can you expand upon that?

Some of those things are the ideal compliment to what some women, though certainly not all and not because of biology -- lack.

16. Neophyte

Providing clothing, food and shelter are things that traditionally men do. Its expected that men do these things. What she might be looking for are things outside of what a provider does, things that touches her soul, so to speak. Its hard to give specific examples because I don't know this person and women tends to be different. Maybe try something that she is interested in. What hobbies does she have, what are the things that interest her. Where does she go by herself.

17. ANAKINSHUGECOCK420

ANAKINSHUGECOCK420 Trusted.Member

first of all I want a chick that's a stoner that's first and foremost this way we can smoke and watch Netflix or something and chill I'd cook for her I wouldn't let her touch the stove at all just because I enjoy cooking it's kinda my passion that and to be a paleontologist but the latter is a pipe dream but I'd definitely do the cooking then maybe take a ride to the beach and take some pics with her I'd take her back to my uncles condo I'd ask him to let me use it for the weekend because he lives right ON the beach well not on it per se but a 1 minute walk to the beach then take her back to his condo and bang her brains out

lovingincest likes this.
  18. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

For me, the ideal date would be a blend of who I'm with and my love languages being satisfied.

If you don't know what the love languages are, you MUST read "The 5 Love Languages" by Gary Chapman... ANY of the 5 love language books. You'll understand.

[​IMG]

lovingincest likes this.
  19. lovingincest

I've heard of that book though I haven't read it and actually discussed it with my last girlfriend. Well, the last, last one a few years ago. I've been single for about 2 years now! :(

20. lovingincest

For me the point of romance is to convey love for the person that is independent of sexual desire. However, some women really have a kind of unification occuring with their ego and being sexually desired due to culture. Frankly I really like the fact that such learning can occur, as I prefer combining love with sex. After all, are women's breasts truly erotic zones or is it mainly cultural?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.