1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Potential MeToo moment and why my employees ROCK

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by buffyfan, Jul 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

So, the last week plus has been fun. First, the stupid Foodworkers Union tried to sue their way in again, so it must be almost August. Luckily this time the judge just looked at the last 10 and said "His people are telling you to go away because they already make more than any bar/restaurant workers I have ever seen!".

Now one that could have gone bad. After years of running and working in food service I have a habit of placing my hand on the lower back of anyone I walking by if they are not facing me. Telling them "Dont back up someone is behind you.". I also have many attractive employees (it is an F'ing bar after all). So I passed Taylor (gender neutral name, a HOTTIE woman of 19), my head bartender, and did the hand thing. Later that night, as she passed me I checked out her ass. A customer went off. Saying to her "I saw what he did before and what he just did! You dont have to take that or be afraid of him!". Taylor was confused. The woman went on to accuse me of groping Taylor and inappropriately looking at Taylor's ass. Taylor went off. On her. "The touching thing is something we ALL do when we pass behind you moron! It tells the person to not back up and, wait for it you idiot, risk breaking BOTTLES, GLASSWARE and wasting product that might spill. As to looking at me ass? So? I am hot and unlike you militant feminazis I APPRECIATE a guy checking me out!" she then punctuated that with a quick kiss to me. "Now. I am comping your tab and asking you to leave. No one in here will back up your attack on the SWEETEST man and best boss in the world. Now leave.". I love my employees.

i hrt strs, Zarp and Brutus58 like this.
  2. oldman681

oldman681 Trusted.Member

So nice to hear about a REAL LADY , stopping am ass hole bitch butting to others business . Thank you for sharing this & thank you Taylor for being so smart as to set that woman straight .

3. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Great story! Thanks for sharing with us.

4. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Thank you for adding this. In a time where assumptions run wild, you've shared a story that shows that there are still people who challenge such assumptions. Bravo to Taylor for offering up a cold serving of corrective speech.

Brutus58 likes this.
  5. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Well said!

TriadSibling likes this.
  6. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

My Taylor rocks. She is the one person I am not related to who I trust completely in there. She is that rare person with their shit together in their late teens. She will also jump the bar and drag someone to a bouncer to have them ejected.

TriadSibling and Brutus58 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.