1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Nudism around the house?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZoltarTheGreat, Nov 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

What's wrong with a nice orgy, certain to break up the monotony, hehehehe.

Incestuousdesire and Brutus58 like this.
  2. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

It has not cracked as yet.

Brutus58 likes this.
  3. vijaya

vijaya Trusted.Member

good family !

4. Pinehurst

Pinehurst Trusted Member

I share a living space so I don't get a chance to do it

5. kevinjo

kevinjo Account Deleted

Had a lovely time with the children on holiday and wife at home this week

6. Incestuousdesire

Incestuousdesire Trusted Member

I sleep naked and we cosleep in one bed

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  7. rincewind72

rincewind72 Trusted Member

me andd my partner are always naked when we are home together. its more relaxing after a stressful day....we are yet to discuss if we will continue this trend when we have kids but i hope we do

8. JeremyOnake

JeremyOnake New Member

Always wanted to be a nudist but did not have the hootspah

9. kevinjo

kevinjo Account Deleted

We had a great day with friends of a friend. They have a small covered pool. All nude.

Akbloke and Hal like this.
  10. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

Anyway, in my opinion, I don't think it's necessary to go to so much trouble for nudity at home, because imagining, remembering everything that is hidden under the clothes of the person you love, all those areas that you know the delicacy of their sensitivity, the aroma of their intimacy, the shade of colour when you separate their lips, how they squeeze my fingers when they enter mum has its special and unique touch, exciting. Nudity can be interesting from time to time, but I would always take away the magic of removing the different pieces of clothing. :):):):);););););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ikoquinn and Brutus58 like this.
  11. Nesexlover

Nesexlover Trusted Member

This is as it should be.

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  12. LAWRENCE H HALE

LAWRENCE H HALE Trusted Member

My wife and I never wore clothes at home and kept robes next to the door in case we had visitors. Nothing changed when our child was born.

13. GamerBoy

GamerBoy Account Deleted

Its normal for us to walk to and from the bathroom naked.

D.C. Barnet, Brutus58 and kevinjo like this.
  14. DTF!CBM

DTF!CBM Trusted Member

Damn I wish my house was full nude!!

RyanImt likes this.
  15. paulh683

paulh683 Account Deleted

Never a thing growing up but I did enjoy going into the bedroom knowing mom was showering or just out

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  16. Lucky boy

Lucky boy Trusted Member

17. jimdarling691

jimdarling691 Trusted Member

I am almost always naked at home. Anyone in my house has to be unless there is a good reason not to be...just a house rule, lol. My backyard is fenced up so I am able to be fully nude outside too.

18. pfnzy1

pfnzy1 Trusted Member

I would actually like to start living as a nudist at home with a family trying to get my S.O to become a nudist with me but is not having it ....yet

Kriscbiuk likes this.
  19. StassjaQ

StassjaQ Account Deleted

It's just the three of us, so seeing one another's naked bodies has never been an issue. I've slept naked since my teens, and they do too. I wear a giant baggy tee shirt sometimes if I'm cold (a/c and ceiling fan, not blizzard or anything lol). It's more holes than shirt at this point, but we have a history, that shirt and me. A couple of their cousins strip-off as well. If they don't, we politely respect their cousins' feelings by continuing to walk around naked. Seriously. We're naked unless it's a "formal" event, like a party or family dinner.

(I apologize, but I just spent ten minutes laughing part of my tits off. This is a combination of 25% wine and 75% the thought of the word "formal" having anything to do with the white trash cautionary tale that is my family.)

At the end of the day, though, it's our home, and anybody who visits here is free to dress as formally as they want. Just don't expect me to do the same. They can kiss my ass, which--out of sheer hospitality--I keep conveniently unwrapped for their ease of access.

20. deviantdan

deviantdan Account Deleted

Family was never naturist around the house, but my Dad has, as far as I can tell, been quite committed to the naturist lifestyle for many years. Consequently a lot of my early holidays around Europe featured plenty of camps and beaches where naturism was if not mandated, certainly accepted, and I always thought this was perfectly normal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.