1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Miss those great stories of old AI

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dafuh, Nov 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dafuh

dafuh New Member

Hello, everybody!

Thank Princess Amy for her response, firstly!

It seems that Amy hold some data of old AI, according to a reply to my appeal in which I want to get a sort of copy about the unforgettable story of Jennaye’s. Her lovely story was told in one thread consisting of a long series of updates, but I could not remember the title of her thread as a then member of AI. Jennaye asked people of AI to help her get more intimate with her father, in the ADVICE section of AI. After her adopting many advices and updating with exquisite narrative, we saw things had progressed between her and her dad slowly but delightedly. Her thread is as impressive as Sylph’s here, but her story is more informative and outstanding.How wonderful it is! I think her story is the one of the most precious pieces of old AI. Now, "Ins-dream" could enhance its bond with old AI by reposting some old precious threads piece by piece since Princess Amy holding some kind of AI’s data. However, I don’t know whether it will violate the privacy or copyright of whomever as well as other legal issues or not. If it were OK to do so, I would undertake the task.

Sincerely thank you for establishing and maintaining this forum!

2. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

I OWN AI and i will get you what you want.:) And send it to your email .

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2017
  3. Princess Amy

That was the old me. With help from members here. And some help with some staff members here. I am learning to grow up and act like a lady. There is a lot of good people here. and this site is way better then AI ever was. if you stay with us here long enough you will see what i mean.

4. Princess Amy

There is a man coming to look at the database and the server i put it on. If everything goes well he will buy it from me and maybe have A I back up soon.

the_rev likes this.
  5. dafuh

dafuh New Member

Thanks for your reply.
    It is a good news for many faithful member of AI and Ins-Dream, and will revive our memory of the past. However, it may be a slow procedure that needs a couple of months to carry on, and things are full of uncertainty.
    So, I still concern whether or not I could obtain the specific thread which I appeal.
    I know that is a boring task, because it consists of many pieces, and its format is not suitable for extracting and copying. If there is a sort of mechanism to provide a temporary access for me, I hope to do it by myself so as to save your time.
    Thank you again, Amy!

6. dafuh

dafuh New Member

Thanks for your reply.
    It is a good news for many faithful member of AI and Ins-Dream, and will revive our memory of the past. However, it may be a slow procedure that needs a couple of months to carry on, and things are full of uncertainty.
    So, I still concern whether or not I could obtain the specific thread which I appeal.
    I know that is a boring task, because it consists of many pieces, and its format is not suitable for extracting and copying. If there is a sort of mechanism to provide a temporary access for me, I hope to do it by myself so as to save your time.
    Thank you again, Amy!

7. Princess Amy

look in your email today you will have what you ask for.

8. Princess Amy

AI database and the server i put it on. Has been sold to a old member of AI . it was funny as hell as he got out of has car he look at me and gos holy shit your real it is you i had to wait for my sister to tell me what he had said so in my best english i go me be real you want AI COME COME.. He lost it right there. well anyway for my understanding he will put it back up and let me know when.

Amy

Akbloke likes this.
  9. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Well Amy, I believe that you could 'bowl me over with a feather' as well if you were to appear before me!!
    And I'd be very interested in seeing AI and all of its content back up again as well.

10. Princess Amy

I told him the server that it was on was not very good. Hr told not to worry about it .AI was in good hands gave me big bear hug that hurt little kiss on cheek. And off he went. What a day.

Akbloke likes this.
  11. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Hmm, well I'd like to give you a great big Bear hug as well, but I'd be more gentle about it and not crush you while doing it....

Okay Princess. We will just have to wait and see what happens.

Cheers

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    dafuh likes this.
  12. Princess Amy

I hope everything works out. I'm tired of being wrong so much of the time.:oops:

dafuh likes this.
  13. dafuh

dafuh New Member

Hi, Amy!
    I don't know how to send private message, so I can only publish it openly.
    This is my email,in case you misspell it.
    [email protected]

14. Princess Amy

got it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.