1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

I love a clean pussy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hot69Daddy, Oct 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mjtorres

Mjtorres Trusted Member

Mom and sister used to be hairy but now both are shaved or trimmed depending of the day because of the new trend that now it’s hard to find a hairy woman

2. PeterThePiper

PeterThePiper Trusted.Member

I think clearly there is a vast difference in trends between the US & Britain / Europe. Over here, hairy is very popular, whereas it appears that in the US shaved is the preference

3. Dax

Dax Account Deleted

I think that a hairy pussy is really enjoyable. But I like trimmed and shaved pussies too. That said I think that any kind of pussy can be fun. It mostly depends on the woman who is sitting on your face. If she turns you on then you will like her pussy as well.

4. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

SO true!

5. Lurker13

Lurker13 Account Deleted

Are we talking hairy versus shaved or
    Freshly washed versus stinky.
    Hairy or trimmed is my preference I love them either way.
    And freshly washed over stinky, since I love eating pussy.

6. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

T
    That's why my first choice is shaved or trimmed VERY short. I also love eating pussy and don't like the stinky at all. Had a few girlfriends let me shave them. That helped to develop trust.

7. Tripod1991

Tripod1991 Trusted Member

Shaved is more enjoyable

8. Daddy69loves69incest

Daddy69loves69incest Account Deleted

9. ElzBeth

ElzBeth Beach Club

So much women go on the actual fashion, but thumbs up for those who we keep the old tradition.. :rolleyes:

10. Sensual4famnmore

Sensual4famnmore Trusted Member

I prefer bald or shaved however there is something to also be said for tightly trimmed as well ..

11. Baldeaglemomm

Baldeaglemomm Trusted Member

God I hope not, please say it's not true.:(:confused:

curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  12. Baldeaglemomm

Thank you God for some sanity .

hounddawg6 and Brutus58 like this.
  13. Baldeaglemomm

I do believe that might be the case. I can tell you that personally I've never dated any man that didn't prefer Clean freshly shaved pussy or bald pussy.

All the women I have ever been with sexually or just friends are completely smooth. I love The feel of my tongue on a smooth pussy. I can't stand hair in my mouth or throat, uck!

Later on I'll share more and get some opinions on something I have done.

14. stickerstone

stickerstone Trusted Member

Love a clean pussy and ass could eat it for days...

15. Danny Boy 1966

Danny Boy 1966 Trusted.Member

I've had them both ways bald and trimmed, and while I like a bald pussy I prefer neatly trimmed. I also prefer it freshly cleaned and not smelling like a rotting bag of chum that's been left sitting out on the dock all day in the sun.
    As the comedian Redd Fox use to say "Wash your ass!!".

curiousFred and Brutus58 like this.
  16. Magnarider85

Magnarider85 Kinky guy wishing he had a sexy daughter.

My wife had laser treatment done down there for me. Her puss is now insanely smooth, I love it. In the middle of the night when I hold her pussy it feels like it shouldn't be legal.

17. Baldeaglemomm

Congratulations to her and for you. I'm supposed to have it done in the next month, or at least start the process. So I understand it can take a couple of sittings. I'm very envious.

I'm afraid to talk about a way to make it so that people never get pubic hair. If any parents wish to know let me know. And I'll figure out how to get the information to you.

18. hounddawg6

hounddawg6 Trusted.Member

If it is shaved there will always be a little stubble and it will become thicker over time and there is always the odd ingrown hair to worry about. The only way in my opinion is laser treatment before you get a beautiful, soft pussy which is a pleasure to lick and play with. And yes Baldeaglemomm it takes about 6 or 7 sittings but it is well worth the effort.

HD

Brutus58 and curiousFred like this.
  19. Baldeaglemomm

That's my understanding.

However there is a way that it can be taken care of early on and pubic hair will never grow .

20. hounddawg6

hounddawg6 Trusted.Member

What is that? I would be very interested to know if there is an easier way than laser.

Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.