1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

How many partners have you had?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dannykinz, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Polarbears

Polarbears Trusted.Member

I had to think about that one for a while.

My husband, my father, and 19 one night stands.

ACorruptMind and Dannykinz like this.
  2. Johnxxx777

Johnxxx777 Trusted Member

I had 5 partners so far

3. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

Two couples, a boyfriend and dad. The first was a boyfriend who now lives with a girl and they are very happy. She knows that we were boyfriend and girlfriend for a while and there is no problem, she also had a partner before. They are both very good friends and they are very happy, I have a very nice relationship with them. With that guy we didn't know anything about sex either, it was experimenting, touching, kissing, caressing the whole body to see what result we got. Nowadays when we remember our inexperience we laugh a lot, knowing everything we know now about sex, everything was very shy, without any experience. Our relationship was only masturbation and oral, he wanted penetration but for me he was not the person I wanted it to be my first time. That first time inside me was dad. :):):)

4. sluttynicole

sluttynicole Trusted Member

48 male, female, and trans

5. Yupyup81

Yupyup81 Trusted.Member

A lot! When I was younger my buddies and I would share girls we met at parties. I had weekends that slept with 10+ girls. Been to many swinger and sex parties. If you could it as partners, one party there were 20 couples. We played ‘musical pussys’. We started with our wife, and one girl would leave when the music started.
    then you move one spot. 1 full thrust in then move. When the music stopped. You kept fucking until it played again.
    Did this until you cum. Or can’t find a pussy when the music stopped.
    So I’d say I’ve been with 100-150. And my wife more like 250-300. Many more if you include women. I’ve watched her take 18 guy one night. She’s told me how one night her and her 2 friends let an entire football team fuck them. That was over 60 guys. And I know some of the guys fucked all 3 girls.

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  6. ACorruptMind

ACorruptMind Trusted Member

12 actual sex. Probably double that to triple when it comes to various sex acts.

7. QueenTaina

QueenTaina Trusted Member

none hahaha....haha....ha.....No but seriously no sexual experiences, honestly ok with it staying that way

ACorruptMind likes this.
  8. PNWDude

PNWDude Trusted Member

41 females and about 20 guys. Only two family.

Cuzfuckr93 and ACorruptMind like this.
  9. Cuzfuckr93

Cuzfuckr93 Account Deleted

ACorruptMind likes this.
  10. German_Girl

German_Girl Trusted Member

I have slept with a total of 11 men so far. Due to my (Edit) sexual relationshi with my stepfather, I've never really had much interest in relationships with other guys. I've tried a relationship twice so far, but it always failed quickly. However, because of the relationship with my stepfather, I don't lack much more experience than other girls my age who have had 3-4 times more sexual partners than me.:p

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2024
  11. CuzinLust

CuzinLust Trusted Member

Does your stepdad get jealous if you are with another guy?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2024
    German_Girl likes this.
  12. German_Girl

German_Girl Trusted Member

No, absolutely not. He told me ever that i should get a boyfriend and i have to be aware that there is only sex between us and no partnership or love relationship.
    but i definetly get jealous if he'd be fucking another woman than my Mom :p

13. Pike

Pike Trusted.Member

Wish i were one on your list!

Dannykinz likes this.
  14. Cuzfuckr93

Cuzfuckr93 Account Deleted

Damn you were putting in WORK. are you male or female?

15. PNWDude

PNWDude Trusted Member

I’m male

16. Mirabell

Mirabell Trusted.Member

Many many. Unfortunately this cannot be counted due to the occasional glory hole activities.

17. ACorruptMind

ACorruptMind Trusted Member

That last part...

18. tracyjane47

tracyjane47 Trusted.Member

More than I can count.

Shoer1212, orly6666, pattiboy and 2 others like this.
  19. pattiboy

pattiboy Trusted Member

You're a crazy girl, but I like your attitude towards sex and how you experience it

20. pattiboy

pattiboy Trusted Member

I think your picture is very beautiful, you can get lost in your eyes, you are from ?