1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Hey i am new, i have a weird way that turns me on, and a little on my cousin and me!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sharni, Sep 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharni

Sharni Trusted Member

Hey to anyone that looks at this,
    my name is Sharni. Am now 27

But here are some random things I've never really told anyone but it's not much. Also I'm on a phone that is dieing new one arrives tomorrow so yah. But you're welcome to comment if you get an idea. About my experiences.

I never thought in my wildest dreams that Henti Manga Related Relationships would do so much damage to my underwear and shorts. Like i enjoyed reading manga about it step or full on. But I've been glued to reddit seeing if i can help people over the wall that can cause us a i don't know why but i do and don't find it wrong but i should. I personally have no desire in real life i enjoy the subject and love help correcting people that have a flat to no idea of the history and causes over exaggerated stories.

But i found myself reading a manga henti so it was a story with lots of naughty parts and i read it right though and when i got out of bed, I had not realized drawings about this topic could do that to me. I kind of had a thing for my stepmom when i was XX and since meeting my cousin years ago [edit], i found an odd attractive pull. But i hung out with most if all my other cousins while i had briefly moved to the city, and i stayed at my aunts. But when ever she and I were alone in the house and she was watching tv not doing anything I figured hey ill eat with her and we can chat. Nearly ever time even a few times with people home she would hand the remote to me and walk of saying she was busy and better get ready. She didn't have a boyfriend that anyone knew but just lots of amazing girlfriends that she used to go club with I asked her a few times when i caught her to come out have lunch with me but always seemed she wouldn't want to look at me much and it was sad her eyes were amazing. But because i finally got work and a car i tried often inviting her out as she was really the only one i had not hung out with.

Also note her best friend was a huge bitch to me always stared me in the eyes like she was going to rip my throat out. I even asked to join on a night out with her one day, but i only got my wish on her 21st she had a venue hired and i gave her expensive hair oil for a present. Later after family were leaving she and a few friends decided to walk around the block to a club i ask if i would be welcome she was drunk and didn't care i guess. But after being the last one to use the bathroom after we lined up they kept yelling me to hurry, I'm like it doesn't work that way wait a sec i don't want to be left behind. Soon after we all get a drink my cousin pays as i have my money she was like i paid already i was like ah you didn't need too. But the best memory ever scary too was when we just were sitting down and this guy walking up on my right and pretended to trip and shoving his hand into my top and bra feeling as best he could, i turned to my cousin and said he just shoved his hand on my breast like full on. I was expecting her to be like what a creep or maybe yell at him, nah she stands up grabs him by the throat sits back down and tells him to get the F*ck lost staring him as her nails dig into his throat i was like that is intense as F*ck, watching him bolt off i think out of the place and then she was her bubbly calm self like nothing happened. We all danced couple her friends i think met a guy she knew and i danced a bit with her and two other friends chatting about random things. I said when everyone had finished the drinks it was her friend, her and me and I said I'll get them my cousin came over to wait and help carry, and before i could pay the bar tender walked away haha i was like I didn't pay, she said he said there on the house. I look up after putting money away and he turns smiles and gives a thumbs up I was like this is the craziest night I've had in ages, I just gave him a goofy smile and two thumbs. Nothing happened but just the way she acted around me always puzzles me to this day. It was like she made sure i would not get to close emotionally maybe hiding something, my Aunt was strict on her because she wasn't ideal to her imagine of what she wanted her daughter to be, my mom kind of gave me some ideas the way she treated people before I moved. On her birthday I had long moved out but used to go to dinner over there often and cooked myself, I never knew much about being with family in a romantic way but always even now she is really really pretty, her eyes green and sparkly everytime I was able to talk to her. I felt a bit of a weird atmosphere but it was me probly thinking about her, I wish she let me get close but she remained a stranger but showed she cared. Biggest mystery ever.

Later down the road I am into listening to real peoples stories and emotions and some naughty parts if they write well can be entertaining. But the henti manga I really enjoy brother sister with the sister taking the initiative role. I have no idea why but it soaks my pants through if I get a good one that has a bit of story. But then stumbled on reddit to here and I want to make published manga so I may have to hold off doing anything the Japanese wouldn't like but I have come up with a great plot to an ending that shouldn't cause problems with the editors.

I think I find still images of certain real life things turn me on more than video, nice HD ones. Girls and boys welcome in my doors. But finding black and white manga storys or good sex style ones that are all different relationships with family members but brother and sister are great. I hope to move to Japan if I recover.

Also I don't really touch myself in and intent to fix myself I might do it because that certain section or photo just did it for me.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2018
    mysecretlove and amiraj like this.
  2. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

3. Sharni

Sharni Trusted Member

i probably just need to make sure i post things were you want them. Yeah I'm new thank you for the kind welcome i tried to open up myself to people here and get advice if some want to give there opinion. I've never had much luck on forums or guilds in MMORPG games, feel so left out i end up fading away. I would have replied sooner between my phone and the recent gun the head situation and conversations i had I didn't want to do anything but melt watching Overlord as it was so off the rails it helped me forget. i like picky places weeds the wrenches in the shop. I hope you treat me well ill be in your care

amiraj likes this.
  4. Sharni

Sharni Trusted Member

sorry about the age thing it was more for time lapse i was tired made a mistake. Well i guess i got a comment. Still something instead being ignored. But it was just ment to be an intro

amiraj likes this.
  5. Sharni

Sharni Trusted Member

i can remove it if it doesn't work here

6. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

No, it's fine. :)
    This is the General Discussion area, you can talk about anything here.

Welcome, by the way. I'm one of the mods, I go by the name "Triad".

7. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Just check out the various forums to see what is posted.
    After 15 days and 5 posts you will gain access to all of the public forums and to private messaging.

8. Sharni

Sharni Trusted Member

yeah i have, I'm just so surprised by the diversity in topics

9. Sharni

Sharni Trusted Member

ah well i probably should have made my post sounds sexy or something lol but i don't know. I really was interested in peoples opinion about my cousin, it just confused me. I felt rejected like i did something and hated it.

Brutus58, amiraj and TriadSibling like this.
  10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Don't feel rejected. You are NOT hated. We don't judge.

Sharni likes this.
  11. Sharni

Sharni Trusted Member

I just wonder what you think of those situations I explained, just keeps me thinking ever since I started looking more into this stuff. I've lost all chance but just remembering it all peice back, with how I remember feeling, seemed like she was running away at times.

Brutus58 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.