1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Good News Stories

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Insp Gadget, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

The area around the Coliseum in Los Angeles is so bad, even the homeless are afraid to go there. Also, during events, the police concentrate and scour the area to protect all the cars parked on the streets, because there is no parking at the stadium. A stadium that seats over 90,000 people but no parking for cars.

itshot, Dane and Brutus58 like this.
  2. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That's what I call "planning".

Dane and Neophyte like this.
  3. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

Has it always been no parking? I only went to The Coliseum a couple of times and that was years and years ago.

4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Well, not a Good News Story yet......... but

GO BENGALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Neophyte

I believe the Coliseum is the oldest active stadium, it was built back in 1923. There was probably parking available a long time ago. The land around the stadium is so valuable that its been all used up in real-estate development. The land is too valuable to use just for parking. So now you have private homes and businesses renting out their space for people to park their cars. You can find a lot of private homes with cars filling their yards and private businesses closing down and renting their space. There is some parking at the stadium, but just enough for the teams, officials, and important members.

itshot likes this.
  6. keithrc2022

keithrc2022 Trusted Member

Heart warming to read.

7. Neophyte

8. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Alvin Bragg indicted Trump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.