1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Getting a Daughter to go Nude at Home

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mom_of_6, Oct 30, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mom_of_6

Mom_of_6 Straight Married Woman

Disclaimer: I'm not insinuating "use of force" here...

I'm simply asking for any advice/input any member here may have on this subject.

I'm having a lot of trouble get my (adult teen) daughter to go casually nude at home for the Males in the house for those visual needs. While there is such a thing as a "free use" sister...I'm not asking that of her. I'm not even asking her to be "nudist". Just casually when it makes sense.

She has no problem with them seeing her in bra/panties or even an occasional micro bikini....but she never uncovers the "lady bits" for them to see. She doesn't realize how important it is...and she just dismisses it as "not her problem".

If anyone has experienced advice on getting through to a hard-headed selfish brat..... I'm all ears.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
  2. Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home Trusted.Member

Can try starting off with a fun family game night.
    • Truth or Dare
    • Strip poker
    • Strip hearts
    • Strip video games
    Great way to get everyone together and get naked. Also an opportunity for some fun conversations that somehow end up on the topic nudity.

Perhaps try instituting a weekly nude day at the house. Every Saturday or whatever day works best for you.

Set a clothes hamper by the door everyone uses and say all articles of clothing, including underwear, bras, and panties are to be taken off and placed in the hamper as soon as you walk in the door.

rey2016meza, rob554 and family1st like this.
  3. Mom_of_6

Your last paragraph almost describes the "female permanude" rule that comes with Patriarchy. Unfortunately we didn't raise her that way.

I'm also not requiring my sons to go nude...they can if they want...but we are traditional gender roles people here.

Nesphoratou likes this.
  4. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

Perhaps you should set the standard you'd like to see your daughter (and sons) follow? Do you go casually nude around the home already?

My ex-wife had the habit of wearing an old t-shirt and nothing else, pretty much 24/7 whenever she was at home and it was "just us". She was never full nude just lying around casually, but she didn't bother to cover her crotch or ass and sat however she wanted, and her t-shirts were always old and thin and left nothing to the imagination, really. That was a big part of her eventual seduction of our oldest son, just her being herself around him, letting her natural exhibitionist tendencies take over and not doing anything too over-the-top to draw attention to it. She was just doing what she wanted to do, as far as dressing with no panties and no bra and just a t-shirt around the house. It's just how she liked to be at home.

If you're not already setting the example, maybe that's the kind of route you could take? See if your daughter starts to imitate it?

5. Mom_of_6

I do go casually nude or partially nude around them and the most she'll do is bra/panties while doing her morning bathroom mirror routine. She doesn't think they need to see her lady bits.

booshooboy, Bimom58 and McHaggis15 like this.
  6. Mary93

Mary93 Account Deleted

Is this satir? Just seems strange. Honestly is she's a adult and she can choose how to dress and treat her own body. Maybe she isn't comfy with being nude around the house. Why push it. Maybe have a honest talk and if not OK with it just let it be. Pressuring some one to do something other people want never feels good. I still don't understand why this is important.

7. Sophie_Wald_07

Sophie_Wald_07 Trusted.Member

The best and probably easiest way to get a girl to get naked is to either force her to (not an option) or just talk to her in a friendly way and ask her to get naked because of your needs.
    Either she will comply with your request and show herself naked to you more often. Or she refuses. There are simply no more options.

8. Mom_of_6

Thank you. I hear what you're saying. In Patriarchy, it's not an option. Sounds like you've possibly experienced it.

JVDRBM and Sophie_Wald_07 like this.
  9. Mary93

Mary93 Account Deleted

I didn't mean to come up of rude or anything. Just a simple talk. I just imagine myself in her shoes. How would I like getting swayed/trick into this. Honestly I wouldn't. I would rather talk it out. Hear out both views. Then decide.

10. Duke172

Duke172 Big Black Incest Family

The men in your house may be a lot of help for you. Compliments and request from them may help her be more comfortable casually nude since she'll know they like it. She may start to follow your example learning when it is appropriate to be fully nude or in underwear.

While it's never been a hard rule in my house, my girls started to mirror my state of dress over time. Compliments to both them and their moms, playing around, and other activities started to set the unspoken rule to mirror my dress and reinforce it through their moms and playful stripping.

11. Mom_of_6

Thank you. That makes sense. It's just that I'm still having trouble with her thinking it's "not her problem" etc.

12. Duke172

Duke172 Big Black Incest Family

Well that's harder to answer as the reason seems to be deeper into your family dynamic than we are privy. From what you've shared, as @Sophie_Wald_07 said, having a conversation with her may help with understanding. You can even have one of the men explain this issue's importance to her with you if you find that she is more receptive to their advice.

13. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

Patriarchy? Does that mean your sons' needs come first (and your husband's needs?), and that's what you're trying to achieve for them by having your daughter more scantily-clad? Because that's what they want? And so that's the reason you're pushing her to comply? If that's the case and she's been raised her whole life in that kind of a household, then how can this problem even be happening??

Duke172 likes this.
  14. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Maybe the best solution would be for the "hard headed selfish brat" to get her own apartment.

I think I would.

15. Mom_of_6

She was NOT raised that way and that might BE the problem.

D.C. Barnet likes this.
  16. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

So why do you want the tiger to change her stripes? Now that she's old enough to be self-determining, don't you think that, to her you're coming across as all kinds of weird and pushy for asking/demanding this of her? Have you tried putting yourself in her position?

An idea -- if she's in college and all that, just tell her that if she wants to keep living there with you and enjoying her current privilege, then she'll have to start following the new house rules. Or else she can choose to leave, support herself, etc. That's probably the only path available to you here.

Why this sudden/recent need for appeasing the sexual needs of your sons? Are they truly asking for this? Is there a dad around who's driving this bus?

I'm just struggling make any sense of this, but I'm trying! It reminds me of the three "mother who made her daughter her wife during the pandemic" threads.

D.C. Barnet and Duke172 like this.
  17. D.C. Barnet

D.C. Barnet Trusted.Member

I'm not clear on your family dynamic . . .
    Could you explain the lifestyle you are presently living?
    What behaviors do you want to see in your home?
    I'm not grasping the big picture.

Duke172 and imunderher like this.
  18. Mom_of_6

@imunderher and @D.C. Barnet ... I appreciate your comments if you're truly trying to help.

I didn't say "sexual" needs. I said visual needs.

As far as understanding why... it's not "suddden"... but trying to dive into all of the minutiae surrounding the "reasoning".... I suppose it's no different than the hundreds of posts here everyday by people asking for help to seduce a family member toward a sexual relationship.

Why ask why? They're asking for advice to get a result they're trying to achieve.

It's OK if you don't agree...like @pussycat ... or cant offer help/advice...

But irony of members of a pro-incest site being judgemental of other members over certain things they don't personally care for, continues to amaze me.

19. tomas.65

tomas.65 Trusted Member

I use the keyhole, she doesn't know it, but show me everything

20. Mom_of_6

That would be more applicable to a "spying on family" thread. But thank you anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.