1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

For the Hillary lovers

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by goldie34, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I live in Virginia, but I haven't. I don't get out much though. I think there's more vocal people who want to get Bern'd.

2. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

"It seems our graveyards are full of registered voters willing to cast their votes for Hillary!" o_O

allison17 likes this.
  3. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Seems like it's going to come down to Hillary, and Trump, Now what surprises me is last night on the news I seen them interview Conservative voters and most of them said if Trump, is the last man standing in the GOP race they will either vote for Hillary, or they won't vote at all. Which means if they don't vote that's just like giving Hillary a vote. Strange very strange since it's coming from his own party.

annab2 likes this.
  4. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Hillary is so far Left, she's Right.

5. texasj65

texasj65 Deviant Extraordinaire

The gop establishment is the reason Trump is winning. A large percentage of the piblic is fed up with politicians. The gop thought Trump was going to fade away and not be a problem. Now, they are threatening to sit out if they can't get an establishment nominee. Fuck them and the establishment horse they rode in on. I'm voting for anyone other than a democrat, but I would love to see a true turnover of the old gaurd, and have new conservativesite take the reigns.

annab2 and allison17 like this.
  6. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

7. muffdiver

muffdiver RIP (1948-2017)

Damn beat me to it. I see someone else has Support the Confederate Battle Flag on their facebook LOL

annab2 and Princess Amy like this.
  8. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

But what gripes my ass is now even some of the Republican Senators, and congress are saying they will vote for Hillary, if Trump gets the nomination. This is going to be one screwed up election that's for sure.

annab2 likes this.
  9. Antares

Antares The Famous LTD Doggie

Its a question of everyone's current little kingdom and upsetting the normal order of things. Trump being a total outsider threatens their own personal little power grabs. They loose their power they lose their cushy little deals when they leave office. Its protecting the turf and Trump is a threat to that. They rather let Hillary become president than risk lost their power and graft.

annab2 and allison17 like this.
  10. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

That makes sense Doggie. they also know they can't buy him off or bribe him with money.

11. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Well for Arkansas, it was our day to vote. I'm going to keep my vote private but it damn sure wasn't for Hillary. ;)

annab2 and whenindoubtwhipitout like this.
  12. Antares

Brian Pres3.jpg
    (paid for by Antares for President Committee)
    (Brother Slisse, Treas.)

allison17 likes this.
  13. allison17

allison17 Trusted.Member

Nah, I'm afraid you could be bought with a doggy snack or a T-Bone. ~giggling~

Akbloke likes this.
  14. muffdiver

So they are willing to let this country go to shit because they're greedy mutherfuckers. If that happens come next election they will be out on their asses. And I'll be first in line to help do it.

15. Antares

You got it my Marine Corp friend. Power and graft within the club. I got mine so tough on you, and there's not thing one you can do about it. That, Muff, is the way most politicians think once they get in the club. The club takes care of them and they take care of the club. Trump upsets that apple cart whether he be good or bad.

annab2 likes this.
  16. muffdiver

smart dog.jpg

Smart dog.

allison17 and annab2 like this.
  17. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Good Analysis! :)

allison17 likes this.
  18. muffdiver

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

clinton white house.jpg

Akbloke and allison17 like this.
  19. texasj65

texasj65 Deviant Extraordinaire

Are democrats that stupid to let them back in?

is that a trick question?

20. Antares

She's already carrying in the suitcase now.:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.