1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Do lesbians view the female ass with the same level of sexual desire as men?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by N2023, Jun 9, 2023.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N2023

N2023 Account Deleted

It is a vulgar question, I know. But, answer it whoever you want. It is a genuine curiosity. It is true that for this type of question each person has a personal answer. And there is no answer that can "represent the passion" of the whole "lesbian class".

To further elucidate what I am asking I will talk about men. Any survey in virtually any Western country will show that the modern Western man has, in general, a strong desire for the female ass. Of course, we are talking here about most men (many do not have this desire...). But taking into account this question of majority desire one can say that most men desire to see, desire to touch, desire to penetrate, etc. In our culture, this desire and appreciation of the female ass is now part of our culture. So I ask: is it the same for lesbians? Taking into account once again the question of majority desire, is it most common for a lesbian woman to have this desire in relation to her partner? Is that desire, also in majority terms, common in both lesbian sex partners? In the event, most lesbian couples would mutually have the same desire (either in the sense of possessing or being possessed).

I like this thing of crunching numbers or classifying phenomena as being majority in a given context or not. What do I get out of this kind of information? Just knowledge. And I know that having this kind of curiosity is a strange thing... Well, perhaps it is not absurd to say that I am a strange man (although I believe that this particular aspect of my strangeness is not exactly a bad thing...).

Odette and Athenea like this.
  2. tasha351

tasha351 Lesbian trusted member

Yes I do

N2023 likes this.
  3. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

I cannot answer this question for lesbians in general, I do not know the answer for all lesbians. I can answer not only for myself, but also for my sister and for the women I know who are not lesbians, the straight women who are my friends. Women look at other women a lot, I would even say much more than men. We can look at their ass, tits, legs, neck, arms, stomach but not from a sexual point of view. If we see a naked woman we look at the balance in her body, that all parts are developed without exaggeration, the sensuality but not the sexuality of her naked body, if there is a naturalness in that nudity. If the woman is dressed then we analyse her clothes, if the combination of clothes, colours and textures is right, how the clothes draw her body and how the woman moves with those clothes and if the clothes elegantly accompany the woman in her movements, if the clothes enhance the woman's femininity. We also like to see the accessories she has chosen to enhance the look of her clothes. And if we like a garment or accessory, we are silently grateful for the idea and we look for that garment or accessory in the shops, imagining how it will look on our clothes. If we find that garment it's happiness, if we don't find it we surely find other clothes and enjoy a fun shopping day. In my opinion I look at other women a lot, but not like I look at my sister ;););););)

N2023, pussycat and Odette like this.
  4. Durty boy

Durty boy Trusted Member

I lived with a lesbian girl (19) as my lodger, she was in the process of coming out to some people, me but not her boyfriend (!).

We had some right fun eyeing up girls on a saturday night, so yeah I say they do

N2023 likes this.
  5. HelenWolford

HelenWolford Trusted.Member

God yes I do big time

N2023 likes this.
  6. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

I am not a lesbian, but I also do the same. I look at girls, their clothes, their style, their accessories. It's not sexual at all. And it's true what you say, girls look at girls much more than boys, but in a different way, nothing sexual. More than looking at the body, we look at the clothes, the hairstyle. For me there is one exception, only one girl in the whole world that I do look at more sexually, but she is very faithful to her mother, nothing ever happens. But I like her friendship very much. :):):)

N2023, Athenea and whitecoffee1 like this.
  7. Eva4fun

Eva4fun Trusted Member

no surprise, You have an amazing body yourself!

8. blue eyed girl

blue eyed girl Account Deleted

The short answer, no, not in the same way. Another woman may well be attractive, but I wouldn't say it's because of a body part. First you have to be attracted to the person, then you pay attention to the specific bits.
    We're all different of course, but with me, if I don't fall for her eyes it probably won't go too far.
    That would also apply to "his" eyes.

9. HelenWolford

HelenWolford Trusted.Member

For me with another woman. First I have to like the way they are dressed on first impression and how they hold themselves and speak. Next I do not like getting bombarded with to much perfume I like to be able to sense their own smell. Next one for me is that they are slim and fem looking. I do not like obese at all. Next would be their legs and last face and tits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.