1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

David Cassidy Has Died

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Insp Gadget, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

David Cassidy, pop culture idol of the 1970s, has died as a result of complications from dementia.

Widely known for his starring role as Keith Partridge on the 1970s series The Partridge Family, he had been receiving treatment for organ failure in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He was 67.

[​IMG]

Cassidy had struggled after achieving fame early in life, dealing with alcoholism, and being arrested several times for DUIs. And in 2015 he filed for bankruptcy.

He is survived by half-brothers Shaun Cassidy, actors Patrick and Ryan; his daughter Katie Cassidy and his son, actor Beau Cassidy.

2. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

So what am I afraid of?
    A love there is no cure for...

yes, I can remember him and his songs. Probably because in his time the music had more than just a monosylibic beat that has no tune (like it come from out of the African jungle 250 years ago) , and they had words that you could remember!!! Not like today's crap music.

I am sorry to hear that he suffered so much, but now he is at peace.

Thanks for the music and the memories David.

3. player456

player456 New Member

4. BeBop30

BeBop30 Trusted Member

I saw the Partridge Family bus sitting alongside a parking lot at a taco place in LA. I wanted to stop and get a pic next to it but I wasn't driving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.