1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

2. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi sexyfoxy, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon and TriadSibling stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

3. Neophyte

Hi Davidb03, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

4. PatiriciaJ

PatiriciaJ Trusted Member

Hello,
    I am Patricia and I live with my brother who is 4 years younger than me. We are doing very well. I hope that all here have a happy relationship.

deviantdan and amiraj like this.
  5. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum!
    Please do check out the FAQ, and Rules Section.
    If you have any questions, you can post in the Technical Support Forum.
    If you see anything that violates site rules, please report it with the Report button on the post in question.

Thank you, and enjoy your stay!

6. duskyoboes

duskyoboes Trusted Member

Hello, new here, just introducing myself! Hope to talk about and enjoy content!

PeterThePiper likes this.
  7. Missingpandas

Missingpandas Trusted Member

Appreciate the kind words.
    I'll keep it in mind.

TriadSibling and PeterThePiper like this.
  8. TriadSibling

TriadSibling Bro/Sis Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum!
    Please do check out the FAQ, and Rules Section.
    If you have any questions, you can post in the Technical Support Forum.
    If you see anything that violates site rules, please report it with the Report button on the post in question.

Thank you, and enjoy your stay!

9. h..truman

h..truman Trusted.Member

hello,ken from canada here....great to be at this community.
    formerly active with my mom and male cousin.ill tell the story after my membership becomes full

10. Curmudgeon

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

11. h..truman

h..truman Trusted.Member

thank you curmudgeon

12. Neophyte

Hi Patricia, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As TriadSibling stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

13. Neophyte

Hi duskyoboes, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As TriadSibling stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

14. Neophyte

Hi Ken, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section!

15. h..truman

h..truman Trusted.Member

i read the rules

16. Kurooko

Kurooko Account Deleted

Hello! I am 26, male from Ukraine. I have a degree in history and currently I am studying to become a teacher. My mother and I created this account to share our experience and and find other like-minded people. We are against sexual violence in real life, but believe that the realm of fantasy should be completely free of any restrictions (mind that we will abide the forum rules). We think that with proper understanding incest does not harm people and would like to promote discussion about it in society. We have a son, are both very sexually active and hoping to give and gain sensual and emotional thrill.

P.S. We may not post often due to the time difference.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2018
    amiraj and Theoldman like this.
  17. Neophyte

Hi Kurooko, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

18. Kurooko

Kurooko Account Deleted

I have read the rules. The are reasonable. Still as we have said we are against limits in fiction, hence the age restriction for stories is so frustrating, yet lex est lex)) We will tell our story soon in a separate post (have to upgrade the profile). What section of the forum is reserved for such stories? In the meantime fell free to ask questions we are eager to answer.

P.S. Whenever my mom is present I will use "We" to avoid confusion.

19. Curmudgeon

20. Kurooko

Kurooko Account Deleted

Thanks! I will write it as soon as I become a trusted member. But what should I do to get there? Perhaps write it in a fiction section?