1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. Join in and enjoy your stay with us.
    We're kinda picky so be sure to read the FORUM RULES.
    Also, check out New Member Forum Access. If you still have
    questions see How Can I Contact the Forum Staff?
    You can find these at: Forum Rules, FAQs, and Help.

2. Numbskrull

Numbskrull Trusted Member

Will do. Thanks for the help.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  3. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Hi Numbskrull, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Curmudgeon stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

4. doom87

doom87 Trusted Member

5. doom87

doom87 Trusted Member

Hello! again!

6. Neophyte

Hi doom87, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

7. sammie pollack

sammie pollack New Member

Hi Carol, I'm new here also. I hope that we both enjoy our stays.

8. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

9. leon Phillips

leon Phillips Trusted.Member

10. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

IM back and I I'm sorry for everything. I'm just going to post and stay away from everything else.

amiraj likes this.
  11. Neophyte

Welcome back Amy. Glad to see you here again. If anything happens please let me know.

Princess Amy likes this.
  12. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

Thank you i will be on my best behaver. Not for anyone on here but to honor muff.

amiraj, Akbloke and Neophyte like this.
  13. Txguy1

Txguy1 Trusted Member

I am new here and look foward to hearing your stories. Maybe one day i will have some of my own stories to share

14. northernman

northernman Trusted.Member

Welcome back. It's good to see you here again.

Princess Amy likes this.
  15. Neophyte

Hi Txguy1, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer!

Please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section! Feel free to contact any of the staff with any questions you may have.

Princess Amy likes this.
  16. rafaeltmnt

rafaeltmnt Trusted Member

Hello! I am a new user. I live in Russia for 21 years! I work as all the Russians in the plant) I'm single with my parents. I would like to know more here.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  17. Insp Gadget

Hello rafaeltmnt, and welcome to IB - we are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.

18. Neophyte

Hi rafaeltmnt, welcome to IB! We are looking forward to hearing and sharing with you. Please enjoy this Forum and all it has to offer! As Insp Gadget stated please read the RULES in the Forum Rules section regarding posts you make in each section!

19. triathont123

triathont123 Trusted Member

New legal aged Canadian guy here looking forward to seeing the site!

Insp Gadget likes this.
  20. Insp Gadget

Hello triathont123, and welcome to IB - we are sure that you'll enjoy this Forum and all that it has to offer. And our staff will be pleased to help you along as you go.

But first, and super important - please read the Forum Rules Section regarding the regulations here, and the types of posts which you may make in each section.

Enjoy your times here !

I.G.