1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Come & introduce yourself to us...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DocSavage7, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Princess Amy

Princess Amy Account Deleted

welcome to the herd.jpg

2. FamLoverBlade

FamLoverBlade New Member

Hey, I came here after the forum I use to go to got shut down. Hope to read some good stories and to try and give some advise.

3. Princess Amy

welcome2.png

4. luvintouch

luvintouch Account Deleted

Hi Everyone! I just want to introduce myself as I'm new to this forum. Just signed up yesterday and still trying to figure out how to do a few things, like enter a message in the chat room....lol. Sorry! if I'm a bit on the dumb side but, actually I'm new to forum /chat rooms altogether.

Don Juan likes this.
  5. Princess Amy

welcome

6. luvintouch

:) oh wow! well that seemed to work glad to say...lol. Now introduce myself, well! Female, sadly widowed, thought luckily with two wonderful son's, who helped me learn eventually, that life was still a beautiful thing if you have an abundance of luv to share. Sorry if seems short but am still finding my feet in here Tc and go well

7. luvintouch

Oh an ty for the welcome Amy :)

8. Princess Amy

:)

9. coshkoon

coshkoon New Member

hi guys , im coskun and im from turkey. im not very well speak english but i trust your help me :)

10. Princess Amy

welcome

11. fatherssissy

fatherssissy Trusted Member

I'm a guy in my mid 40's, divorced, with two kids that I rarely see (mom and the kids live on the other side of the country).

I found this site because my father recently passed away and it reminded me of all the sex we used to have - we lived alone on an old farm that he didn't farm anymore (better money working at the local mill) and once we started having sex we got into a very "dominant daddy / submissive sissy" relationship. To this day I think of my ass as my "pussy" because we both talked very dirty when having sex and half the time all I could say was "please fuck my pussy daddy, fuck my pussy, oh fuck my pussy" etc.

I haven't been involved in any incestuous relationships since we stopped when I was in college, but for the last two months I've been masturbating furiously to the memories of us and almost wishing my kids were still around so I could see about their interests too.

12. ntx_bbwlover

ntx_bbwlover Trusted Member

Hi fatherssissy. Glad to have you around. Sorry to hear about your father passing but seems he left you with a bunch of good memories. Also glad to see that I'm not the only male in here with interests in other male family members.

13. luvintouch

Hi Princess! good to see you again. Nice to know your on the job so to speak :rolleyes: lol. Hope your day's going well.

14. luvintouch

Hello to bb_lover, fathersissy, coskun an any newcomers I might have missed. Welcome to one and all

15. Princess Amy

:)

16. Mommy wants son

Mommy wants son Trusted Member

Hi everyone, I'm Cynthia, I am new here and new to the topic. I am a little leary as I have had a really terrible experience on another forum, hoping this one is less "creepy". I am married to a great guy and have 3 wonderful boys . I tend to be more cautious, some call shy but it's not, so please dont expect a windy response at first.

17. Princess Amy

welcome_hey.jpg

18. Son_JN

Son_JN Account Deleted

Hello Cynthia! I'm new to the forum as well. Sorry to hear about your past experience but I would love to chat sometime!

19. wennb

wennb Trusted Member

Sorry to have been gone so long. Family illnesses have taken up 2 years. I would like to post some of my art work, can anyone tell me how? Thanks in advance.

20. Princess Amy

Here's the basic walk-through for uploading pictures...

At the bottom of the thread page, click the Go Advanced button in the reply pane to bring up the advanced reply page.

In the "Additional Options" panel (just below the message panel), click the Manage Attachments button.

A new pop-up window should appear. From here, click on the Choose File button to select a picture file from your computer.

Click the Upload button to upload your pictures.

If the picture isn't uploading, make sure that is one of the accepted formats, isn't too big, and is within the width/height restrictions. You can find all this information in the pop-up window by scrolling down (under the section titled "Attachment Key").

Once attached, your pictures should show up on the forum when you click the Submit Reply button.

If you're still having problems uploading, feel free to ask any of the mods for assistance.