1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

A question for moms

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freakyy123, Jun 22, 2023.

?

Did the size play a role

1. Yes!

15.8%
  2. Didn't matter

84.2%
  1. Freakyy123

Freakyy123 Trusted Member

Not sure if this has been asked or posted, but i am intrigued. Did the size of your son's penis play a role in you wanting to be active or not?

Would love to know your opinions!

toylovr and Nervos like this.
  2. Lisalove

Lisalove Trusted Member

Not really

LuckyDuck, Jim Frank and Freakyy123 like this.
  3. Freakyy123

Thank you for the feedback!

Jim Frank likes this.
  4. 9angelicfem9

9angelicfem9 Be honest, sincere, loving, and respectful.

5. Jim Frank

Jim Frank Trusted Member

I’ve often wondered about this from my own experience. Would my mom have been interested had I been bigger??

luvmemum63 likes this.
  6. Sarah Hunt

Sarah Hunt Trusted Member

It wasn't a factor but i'm not going to lie and say that i wasn't turned on when i saw how big he was.

7. jryup23

jryup23 Account Deleted

Always wondered the same thing! Not active with my mom but Iv let her ‘accidently’ see me fully nude and always wondered if I was bigger would she be more turned on

wistful and Sarah Hunt like this.
  8. 9angelicfem9

9angelicfem9 Be honest, sincere, loving, and respectful.

Don’t sell yourself short (excuse the pun). Size is low on the priority list for most moms when it comes to their sons.
    If you are truly interested, then getting the confidence and take it one step at a time

9. jryup23

jryup23 Account Deleted

I do realize that now after hearing many women’s opinion on the whole size matter. It’s definitely us guys that think way to much into the size lol

10. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Pat's Backdoor's Staff Member

I had decided before I had seen him in full erection so no but was not disappointed when I touched and stroked him and the same with his brother both nice and thick like their dad:p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

11. UK-Mum

UK-Mum Account Deleted

It wasn't a factor with my son at all, in fact it hasn't been a factor with any guy I've been with. Size seems to be one of those things that men think and worry about far more than women.

12. malaoko

malaoko Trusted Member

13. jryup23

jryup23 Account Deleted

Although the thought of a mother finding out her son is bigger than his father so she can’t help herself…..is a VERY hot thought :p

luvmemum63 likes this.
  14. Xav

Xav Moderator Staff Member

Exactly. And I'll tell you this, jryup. Cocks that are too large are quite difficult to do anything with comfortably. And I am talking from experience here. My mate is way long and I can't deepthroat him nor take him fully. (I know this is straying from the original question but a gay man's point of view is also relevant.) There is nothing wrong your size. You know I love it, mate. The old saying - it's not the size but what you do with it - is true, but I always like to add, "the size almost always determines what I can do with it."

You're perfect, babe! Never be told or think otherwise.

15. FKKMama

FKKMama Trusted Member

Size is not important to me as a mom. In fact, i think small penises can be very cute. Seeing my son’s penis get hard while he is looking at me and wondering what is going through his mind is extremely arousing to me even if he is not yet as big as his dad.

16. wistful

wistful Account Deleted

I’m actually kind of partial to smaller cocks. Large is nice for getting the job done, but when it’s shaven and delicate and kind of in the average/low average side? That’s when it’s pretty.

luvmemum63, Xav, BluEyesMan and 3 others like this.
  17. Freakyy123

It is interesting seeing how many moms don't think it matters. I thought that the size could have been a big deciding factor, like a mother seeing it accidentally and now gets all those dirty thoughts about her son once she knows how big it is. It could just be my lack of experience in the lifestyle.

Thank you all so much for your answers. Hope to get more feedback!

18. Nudistmom51

Nudistmom51 New Member

Not really but both my sons are well endowed both are about 9.5” and thick like their dad.

19. Eboschlob

Eboschlob Trusted Member

I think you make a good point. I’ve been with men whose dicks were like 16-ounce beer cans, and there just isn’t much you can do with those. They’re beautiful, but not terribly practical. On the other hand, the dreaded pencil dick can be a little disappointing, which is horribly unfair to the men who have them. I had an encounter with such a man a few months ago, and we just focused on the non-phallic aspects of love making. So much fun. Lots of deep kissing, enjoying each other’s bodies, sharing fantasies. It was lovely.

20. Nudistmom51

Nudistmom51 New Member

My sons are big they were raised mudist so I would have known but it wouldn’t have mattered.