1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

A Conservatives view of Liberals

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

2. Neophyte

Conservative arguments tend to be logically consistent. Liberal arguments tend to be circular or not consistent at all.

Brutus58, Dane and itshot like this.
  3. Neophyte

Conservatives believe that everyone, no matter their Race, Sex, Religion should be judged individually on their abilities. Each person can advance of fail based on their merit. Those with the best skills and talent will rise above those that are less skilled and talented.

Liberals believe that minorities are inferior and therefore need special advantages to compete with the rest of society. They set up quotas and lower standards to benefit minorities. Those with better skills and talent, will be held back to allow the others to match them.

Both of these are not 100%, but are general tendencies. Liberals believe that Conservatives are Racist or Sexist, because Conservatives don't give special aid to the under performers. Conservatives believe that Liberals are Entitled and Privileged.

Dane, itshot and Brutus58 like this.
  4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Biden's promise to put a black woman on the Supreme Court is a perfect example of that.

As a patriotic American, you know who I want on the Supreme Court?

The PERSON who is MOST QUALIFIED!!!

I don't care one iota what color, race, sex they are. I want the smartest and most committed person who
    will uphold our Constitution.

itshot, muttley and Brutus58 like this.
  5. Neophyte

Conservatives want those that would support and strengthen the Constitution on the Supreme Court. Liberals want those that would support their Liberal Agenda.

Brutus58 and Dane like this.
  6. Neophyte

Evidence that Liberals are going insane.

7. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Conservatives are thinking the past was better and refuse to evolve. Progressists are idealists that want to evolve but dont know how.
    Conservatives are NOT "always logical" lol

Incs and Dane like this.
  8. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

The conservatives of the 1900's did NOTHING when they were in control of both the House and Senate. That is
    why there was a Democrat surgence in Government. People wanted SOMETHING done, and the Republicans did
    not perform.

But since the Democrats have had control, the country has become more divided, more tired of the SOSO, and
    the total failure of Democrat's ideaology.

Today's Conservative Republicans understand that once they regain control, they need to actually do something
    to redirect where this country in going. Trump showed them that there is a way to put the USA first in our
    politics and they are ready now (finally) to stop the insane orders and mandates given out by all the Liberal
    Democrats that have been one disaster after another.

9. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

I give up lol

Incs and Dane like this.
  10. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

You don't need to "give up".

You were not of age during Trump's presidency and can not be expected to understand the world
    view and real experiences of the USA public about him

We experierenced it firsthand. And as someone who has lived through 11 presidencies, the life experience
    allows us old folks to see through the BS that the younger want to believe as true.

My post above is 100% true. The Republicans were known as the "Do-Nothing" Congress in the 90's.

Afther the radical 70's liberal laws that were past and found to be detrimental in every way, people
    were looking for something to be done after the 80's Democrat control that led to a great Recession.

One of the 70's goofy laws was concerning the Spotted Owl.
    The EPA (led by radical Democrats at the time) decided the Spotted Owl was in danger of extinction
    because of clear-cut forrestry was taking away their habitat.

So a law was passed that if a Spotted Owl was seen on your private property, the owner had to not
    do any tree cutting, clearing, or disruption of 26 acres- per owl!
    AND! There was no governmental renumeration given. So the land owner had to cede over all control
    of his land to the owl without recieving a single penny for it.

This bad law was resposible for the killing of more owls than any habitat change.
    The farmers had a S.B.F approach. Shoot, Bury, Forget.
    They had to do this as their land is their livlihood.

After all this was done, some sensible people got ahold of the EPA and reigned them in.
    The first thing they discovered about the Spotted Owl?

It had no problem at all with the clear cutting and was fully capable of re habitting outside
    of the clearcut.

Hundreds of owls needlessly killed all because of "Liberal Science" and Democrat control.

Neophyte likes this.
  11. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Oh yeah I am young so I'm dumb.
    I understand more than you think. And I know BS when I see it. And Trump is full of sh*t. he encouraged an unsurrection. If it was the dems who had assaulted the Capitol you'd be screaming for blood.
    i may be young but I saw the effects of Trump on Canada. His bully attitude with anALLY. Trump is a jerk, a narcissistic *sshole who only think about one person: himself. He uses his brainwashed fanclub to defend him against Justice, encouraging other riots if he is found guilty for tje Capitol Assault. I hope he will go to jail and not become President again

pussycat and Incs like this.
  12. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I never said you were dumb, and from your other post, I never said you didn't know anything.
    I did state you are young, and because of that, you can not understand the reference I gave until you obtain
    years of life's experience.

WE LIVED through his presidency as life experienced adults, you did not. That's not your fault, but your
    statements about reading the history for the last few years, and by you replies, further prove you have a young
    mind that is believing the spoon fed hogwash account of history from the left MSM.

Yes he had a bully attitude, not just with Canada, but every country, ally or not.
    You know the last one to have that too? Truman! And he stopped the worlds biggest war with
    that attitude guiding him to make sure the USA was put first and things were done to insure that.

(The great Winston Churchill was a bully too, and he made sure Britan is still around today.
    Who wasn't a bully? France's Marshal Henri Petain ( and Paul Reynaud emeritus).
    Look what that got them. Total invasion and control by Nazi Germany.
    Another bully? Charles de Gaulle as he led the resistance and collaborated with the allies to liberate France)

Trump did the same and the rest of the world cried "foul".
    Well, news here, that is supposed to be part of the president's job. To put the USA first.
    First in protection of the country,
    First in protection of the citizens,
    First in economics to protect the jobs of the citizens,
    First in protecting our economic stability,
    First is telling other countries to go Eff themselves when they try to take advantage of our benevolence.

13. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

As I said, I study History. We LEARN to not be affected by one side or the other, we LEARN to read from sources supporting each sides, so we can see both sides. Also, me being young doesn't mean I do not have the capacity to understand.
    So no, I do not believe the hogwash fed by the left MSM, but you do are brainwashed by the hogwash fed to you by the Trump Cult.
    Also, Truman didn't stop war, if there wasn't a war, its because BOTH sides didn'T want war. But, of course, USA's history classes always say USA is the great hero of Mankind.
    Citing British as bullies is right, and it doesn't make USA right to say "Others were bullies before us", it just make you sheeps following in the footsteps of other tyrants and bullies. If USA really was the Defender of Freedom, they wouldn't allow their country to be led by bulies like that.
    Also, if you had read your history, you would have seen that America became a country to TRADE with others, not to bully them. But if USA keeps going on with the bully attitude, it'll 'cause its downfall. Not by conquest or war, but because your allies will be fed enough of the BS and will abandon the alliance, the trade. Because USA CAN'T survive on its own. It needs the world as much as the world needs it.
    So Trump's way of "America First" isn't helping his country at all. In the long term, it will be your decline, your Fall. How will it help USA's economy if other countries just decide to stop trading with you because of all the intimidation and all?
    "take advantage of your belevolence"? Oh, as if you weren't taking advantage of other countries' benevolance. Its a big world, where we must learn to cohabit with others. Not be the Top Dog, but a decent country that can have decent relationships with others. What Trump proposes is on the opposite of that.
    Hell, if I didn't know any better, I'd say Trump works for Russia, because he managed to make the country more divided than it ever was.

pussycat and Incs like this.
  14. Neophyte

15. Neophyte

16. Neophyte

Republicans Will Destroy Democracy, is the new buzz phrase the Left is using to attack the Right.

Brutus58 and itshot like this.
  17. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

They have been saying that for awhile, all the time pushing for an impeachment of a duly elected sitting president based on a hoax. Isn't that an attempt at insurrection? To overthrow a government, an elected sitting president? Isn't that an attempt to "destroy democracy"? Or am I missing something here?

Neophyte, itshot and Dane like this.
  18. Neophyte

19. Neophyte

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.