1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

I have enjoyed working here at IB...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by annab2, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. villager

villager Trusted.Member

You can speak for me , when it come to wishing that "annab2" will come back to us fit and full of vitality . it's good to see that she is taking good care of herself all the best .

2. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

While she is still not 100% "fit and full of vitality" she is at least able to occasionally come back on to here...so that is a good thing. Anytime that Anna can come back to us is always a good time!!!

3. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Aloha Friends! I just popped in to say hello! I am enjoying a short respite break from my ongoing therapy sessions. I am slowly (incrementally) and steadily making progress. The side effects are the worst part of all of it, but I am still hanging in there! Thank you for your kind comments, they are all, very much appreciated!

Anna (annab2)

4. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Glad to hear you are improving!!!

5. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

You get well beautiful lady.

From Amy & me.

villager and annab2 like this.
  6. annab2

Howdy Zarp! I had never figured it any other way, but my recovery time will be slow! A person never gets used to nausea, which is the main reason I decided to resign my post on the Staff (I've never been a proponent of providing a half-assed service.) I either give something all of my attention and dedication, or I don't become involved or associated with it. Anyway, I will always be an IB for life, gal! This is the only Forum that I will ever become a part of! :)

Anna (annab2)

7. annab2

I will do my best to get better, and please be sure, to give Amy my best, too!

Anna (annab2)
    Pssst! Be sure to tune into the second half of this season's History Channels "VIKINGS!"

8. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

What a treat it is to see your super self here !!

9. leon Phillips

leon Phillips Trusted.Member

it was so good to hear from you. keep improving.:)

annab2 and Insp Gadget like this.
  10. annab2

Thank you for caring, LP!;)

Anna (annab2)

villager and Akbloke like this.
  11. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

:D:D

villager and annab2 like this.
  12. annab2

WOW! That was a fine representation of five-part harmonies! Wasn't it?

Anna:eek::rolleyes:o_O

Insp Gadget likes this.
  13. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

[​IMG]

annab2 and villager like this.
  14. annab2

Thank you all, for your concerns! My new therapy schedule is 6/4. Six days on the Medication, and four days off the medication, for the rest of my life. Sorry, no one ever gets used to nausea!

Anna (annab2)
    Has anyone seen Ralph? You know... Ralph Upchuck!
    ;):confused::rolleyes:
    These ARE the jokes, folks!

Dracoa and Zarp like this.
  15. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

Get better beautiful lady!.

Akbloke, villager and annab2 like this.
  16. annab2

Thank you for the kind comment, I really do appreciate it!:)

Amanda likes this.
  17. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

It's not for sure that its the rest of your life, Anna. Modern medicine keeps making advances. The trick is to hang in there until we invent something better. And I know you will, you don't know the meaning of the word quit. You get well, supergirl.

I really miss you.

;)

leon Phillips and annab2 like this.
  18. villager

villager Trusted.Member

Please , take your time to get yourself well , we will alway's have a place for you here . just concentrate on getting better . best wish's .

leon Phillips and annab2 like this.
  19. annab2

Pussycat, I only meant, that because this medication resulted in my staying better, I would voluntarily keep taking it, regardless of an outcome of a shortened longevity. Heck, Pussycat! I will always cast my vote for my continued living, as long as possible! I don't qualify for a bone marrow transplant, my brother isn't a good enough donor match, and the stem cell technical research hasn't advanced quite far enough to allow for even a partial cure-all. Of course, for the present, I'm on board with my on-going therapy, and it is working quite well!

But, if any of that changes, I will take whatever methodology there is that will help me, to keep my little boat afloat for the future! If a better therapy happens along, that will help rid me permanently, of those defective chromosomes, then it might prove to be prudent to switch over to any number, of those newly approved therapies at a later date.

On a brighter note, today St Valentine's Day is the annual celebration of my birth date! I am an official, twenty-three years old today! Yaaaaaaaaaaaah!:D

Anna (annab2);)
    WooHoo.gif

woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif woohoo-dancing-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif

Pssst! I miss you, too! :cool:

leon Phillips, Zarp, villager and 4 others like this.
  20. northernman

northernman Trusted.Member

Happy Birthday annab2. Glad to see you posting again. You are still in my prayers.

annab2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.