1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

I have enjoyed working here at IB...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by annab2, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annab2

annab2 Trusted Member"It ain't pretty being easy!"

Northernman, Thanks for your good wishes!:)

Anna (annab2)

villager likes this.
  2. villager

villager Trusted.Member

Congrats on your birthday , and may you have so many more that you will see the first birthday of your great great great grandkid's .

leon Phillips and annab2 like this.
  3. annab2

Yeppers, Villager! Thank you for your most gracious thoughts!

Anna (annab2)

4. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

5. annab2

Thank you for the thought, Amanda! It is always nice to hear from you!
    (My wish is to come back here... After I get well enough!)

Anna (annab2)

Amanda likes this.
  6. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

I hope so hon. The place is just not the same with out you. And some of the others that are not here any more. Get well soon love you.

Your older sister you know who.

kool69, Bazooie55, villager and 6 others like this.
  7. northernman

northernman Trusted.Member

Amy is right, it's not the same here without you. I hope you are on the mend and will be back here soon. Prayers for a speedy recovery to continue.

8. annab2

Just to let everyone know, I am still progressing with my therapies, and am beginning to get a modicum of my strength and endurance back. Thanks to all of your prayers and best wishes! I'm still months away from regaining enough vim and vigor to return full time. Faith moves mountains, so, please continue sending me any type of kind encouragement, as I am very appreciative of your concerns!

Anna (annab2)
    :):cool:;):D:rolleyes:

zvelickov, Zarp, Akbloke and 8 others like this.
  9. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Glad to hear you are getting better.

annab2 and leon Phillips like this.
  10. Amanda

Amanda Account Deleted

11. leon Phillips

leon Phillips Trusted.Member

its always great to hear from you. keep getting better.

annab2 likes this.
  12. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

So good hear from you again. Please keep in touch when you can.

annab2 likes this.
  13. kool69

kool69 Trusted.Member

So good to hear from you AnnaB, I have been worried about you. Take care, Kool.

villager and annab2 like this.
  14. northernman

northernman Trusted.Member

Glad to hear you are making progress. I hope your recovery is faster than anticipated. You will continue to be in my prayers.

annab2 likes this.
  15. amiraj

amiraj Trusted.Member

Wishes for your health.

annab2 likes this.
  16. MLN1932

MLN1932 Trusted.Member

Just catching up on older posts, hope this is still useful. My current wife has a port for a monthly infusion of benlysta to treat for lupus, an autoimmune disease. The port was emplaced maybe six years ago for chemo and then not used for several years before benlysta was started. Apparently it is best to maintain it some how, as it was difficult to reestablish. Usually ports make for easier access for infusion as veins toughfin up and make needle sticks difficult. Hope yours is now OK.

We all pray for return of your health, your advice and comments are valuable and wanted by all. God bless you.

annab2 likes this.
  17. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

You're always in my prayers Anna.....but you know that.

Cheers little Lady...

annab2 likes this.
  18. annab2

I'm very appreciative of everyone's concerns and wishes! Every piece or bit of encouragement is very helpful to my getting better. These medications that I'm currently on are working to restore my metabolical balances. The medicine is changing all of my balances slowly. There is no fast track, so each week I do a lab test to verify a very small increment of change.

I am getting a little stronger because I hear music and those sounds and they help me to dance ethereally. I just close my peeper and let the music take me away. Music Therapy works, so don't laugh before trying it! My musical tastes are very eclectic, but a strong beat seems to win out over most Classical Selections, with the exception of Ludwig van Beethoven's bagatelle composition"Fur Elise!"

I don't really know why, but I've always loved that wonderful piece of music! The greatest body of works is all divided up by Swing, Rock'n-Roll, Country, and Show Tunes! Sorry, but I'm just not into any Gregorian Chants or Rap!

Anna (annab2)
    :):cool:;):D:rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  19. columbusboi

columbusboi Trusted Member

Fur Elise is always nice to hear once in a while! lately ive been heavy into EDM!

annab2 likes this.
  20. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

Very happy to hear you are improving sweet lady!!!

annab2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.