1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Woke Culture

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Let There Be Wokeness and Civilization Fell

2. Neophyte

3. Neophyte

4. Neophyte

5. Neophyte

6. Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home Trusted.Member

I find it hilarious that MAGA-Republicans "think" being "woke" is an insult.

Had to put think in quotes as I believe one of the reasons MAGA-Republicans are so angry is it hurts them to actually think for themselves.

Let's go Brandon!

What a joke!!!

7. Neophyte

8. Neophyte

9. Neophyte

10. Neophyte

11. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

So, on Paypal? Who the F uses Paypal anymore? To start? They have the most flawed appeal policy. If you dispute a charge? The whole process (or was when I last used them) is asking the other party if they agree. If the other party does not? "Sorry, you owe it". Early 20s me was using a photo share site in the early 2000s. I got a better deal elsewhere and they took my debit card. I tried to cancel that one. They refused. I took that account off of PayPal. PayPal kept charging it anyway. Closed the account, moved on. In fact, when I went back to an old email to find something? I found emails for almost TWENTY YEARS now with 9.99 a month bouncing and PayPal saying I now owe that site thousands of dollars. I called them and told the to cease. They actually said to me "Sir. You made a COMMITMENT and OUR POLICY STATES......". I told them to take me to court. Then explained to them why they will lose, as I still have a folder on an old hard drive with the saved emails (40 of them) that I sent the site to cancel and they did nothing about it, and the court wont care that PayPal's policy is the "seller is always right and we dont dispute the seller's side".

Kybele and Dane like this.
  12. Jason the edler

Jason the edler Trusted Member

The more we become polarised in our opinions, the more divided we become and the easier it is for is to be controlled.

13. Neophyte

A company tried to open a competing platform to PayPal, but Google, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook combined forces to destroy it. Apple and Microsoft refused to carry the Apps, Amazon barred them from using any servers, Google refused to list them in any searches. Also several banks refused to do business with them and any company that did business with Google, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook were threaten with sanctions if they did business with the competing company.

14. Lian

Lian Friendly One

I am supposed to be the 'target' of Woke Culture's wanna be crusade to help (I'm a woman, I'm from a minority) yet they piss me off more than anything

TabZA, Nekafaca, MomsFavSon and 5 others like this.
  15. Neophyte

16. Neophyte

Dane likes this.
  17. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Venmo, CashApp, 10 others.

Pike likes this.
  18. Neophyte

19. Neophyte