1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Who is your favorite family member?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MumLvr5, Oct 9, 2020.

1. MumLvr5

MumLvr5 Trusted Member

I always thought about my mom, I even made love with her twice but she’s still in my head...

2. ICum2Mom&Sis

ICum2Mom&Sis New Member

Currently, it is my sister. Also have the hots for my two nieces. At earlier point in life, it would have been mother all the way, but we're both older now and the attraction towards her is now of the memories of her prime days.

My congratulations to you if you have actually been able to have an intimate relationship with your mother in your past. Just an unfulfilled fantasy for me.

3. auntlust

auntlust Trusted Member

Aunt. (big family, live in same house).

At semi-sexts stage.

4. TheWincester

TheWincester Trusted Member

For me its gotta be my older cousin. She's always really sweet to me and always smells so good. We've never done anything but every time I see her I just think about how soft her big tits must be. I often imagine pulling her hair while fucking her doggystyle or spreading her legs grabbing her by the head and making her watch while my dick goes in and out of her pussy. Then I'd blow all over her pretty face. If you cant tell I think about her a LOT.

5. Xr4ti

Xr4ti Sister lover

Sister all the way. I’ve masturbated to her at least 2 times a day for decades. No women turns me on like my sister does

6. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

Mom, of course and with the desire, the illusion and the hope, be it forever.

7. Craig64

Craig64 Trusted Member

My stepcousin, coming over tomorrow, I'm gonna fuck her like a she needs and have her swallow my my jizz. She's asked if her stepmom(my aunt) has talked to me.....I told her the last time she sucked my cock,... I could hear making a sucking sound on the phone.....

ACorruptMind, adamzee, WZ690 and 7 others like this.
  8. SisterLove

SisterLove Trusted Member

my angelic sister for me

9. Farmboi5

Farmboi5 Trusted.Member

Either my stepdaughter or my cousin ,both are hot ,but in different ways .

ACorruptMind, WZ690, onlyson and 3 others like this.
  10. afdaloj

afdaloj Trusted Member

tijeras?

translation: scissors?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2021
  11. Krazyzeroo

Krazyzeroo Sis lover

Cousin sis for me

12. Star_of_sea

Yes, my mom taught me all about scissors, as well as other "objects". ;);););););););):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::):):):):):)

13. butterfly

butterfly Trusted.Member

me ,lol

whitecoffee1 likes this.
  14. afdaloj

afdaloj Trusted Member

have you ever tried a guy before, xiqueta? :)

Star_of_sea likes this.
  15. Star_of_sea

Yes, I had a boyfriend, but it wasn't a pleasant experience or a memory I like to keep. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

And that "xiqueta", how do you know that word? :):):):):):):):):)

With friends and family I speak Valencian and that's what my grandfather used to call me and my grandmother still does. How do you know the word and its meaning? :):):):):):):):):):):)

DorothyInKansas81 likes this.
  16. afdaloj

afdaloj Trusted Member

Ohhh, sorry for your bad experience...

I have Valencians friends... Your "catalan" is quite funny: "denou", "eixe"... :)

17. Star_of_sea

You are talking about a very delicate subject, to say that Valencian is Catalan is a subject that is not accepted by everyone, and I am one of those people. Valencian is a unique language which is recognised in our Constitution and in our Statute of Autonomy. We have our own language, our own culture, our own autonomy, our own flag and, above all, our own anthem, sung in Valencian, as it should be.

Regarding my Valencian language, you are right, it is very special and it is a language that unites all of us who love this special land of the Mediterranean Sea, intense sunshine and fire in the streets.

"Moltes gràcies per portar este trosset de la meua terra, eixa lleugera aroma a mar, la tarongina omplint els camps de tarongers, el diumenge de la família al voltant d'una paella, gràcies, amic meu, per portar tot això fins esta pagina. Moltes gràcies, xiquet, amb el cor."

("Thank you very much for bringing this little piece of my land, that light aroma of the sea, the orange blossom filling the orange groves, the family Sunday around a paella, thank you, my friend, for bringing all that to this page. Thank you very much, my boy, with all my heart.")

18. afdaloj

afdaloj Trusted Member

Amunt Valencia! Amunt les falles! :)

english translation (using google translate):
    Go Valencia! Up the faults! :)

[​IMG][​IMG]

curiousFred and Star_of_sea like this.
  19. Star_of_sea

"Ara ja comencem a entendre'ns, xiquet" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;););););););););););););):):):):):):):):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;);););););););););)

("Now we're starting to understand, my boy".)

[​IMG]

curiousFred and butterfly like this.
  20. Familyboy2392

Familyboy2392 Trusted Member

mom and dad both... itd be hard to choose one or the other