1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's your taste in lingerie?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightlife, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Vesleydood

Vesleydood Trusted Member

Honestly i like any clothing during sex but lingerie is definitely one of my favourites.

2. Xylidine

Xylidine Trusted Member

A wife beater, with thigh high socks, and satin matching panties, yes I know it's not all lingerie but it's a heck of a turn on.

3. staplesworklearngrow

staplesworklearngrow Trusted Member

Pantyhose or high knee nylon stockings, as high up the thigh as you can go. I love wearing them too. I love women but enjoy being a sissy, too.

4. enawnanyanamoose

enawnanyanamoose Trusted Member

Garters are nice, and corsets can be sexy, but hold-up thigh-highs strike a nice balance between simple and alluring. I can imagine it's a lot more comfortable for the lady wearing them, too.

5. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

To name a few mostly French lingerie brands I enjoy buying for my wife:
    Aubade
    Lise Charmel
    IDSarrieri
    Lounge
    Simone Pérèle
    Chantelle
    Maison Lejaby

I love sheer, lace, embroidery, or combinations of them. Garters, balcony bras, thongs, that’s the set I admire. Colours: be adventurous by trying greens, cobalts, teals, oranges, even floral prints! Just move on from basic boring black or white, and for heaven’s sake, tan is not sexy.

6. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

Proposal for New Year's Eve, where it is traditional for underwear to be red. :):):):):);););););)

upload_2021-12-27_20-39-53.jpeg

7. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

8. Star_of_sea

9. J4nsafun

J4nsafun Trusted Member

7ea3b493-960e-4bed-b1c7-29937f0742dc.png
    In addition to stockings that others have mentioned, I do like a sexy body suit. Basically any nylons will get me going. The silkier the feel, the better.

GentlyIntense, Rhue, Brutus58 and 3 others like this.
  10. J4nsafun

J4nsafun Trusted Member

forum-53.jpg if you know who she is, that'll also clue you into what else I like.

11. Space cadet

Space cadet Trusted Member

I hate langire I think it's a waste of material nothing is more sexy than the bare female form I am not sure why men find it entertaining but to me it's just silly.

12. Star_of_sea

Imagine going to a nice restaurant and ordering a dish. You enjoy the moment of waiting while the chef prepares it, then the waiter brings it to the table. You enjoy its combination of warm aromas, its careful presentation and, finally, you enjoy eating that dish. Lingerie is the same, you enjoy knowing the lingerie that the person you love is wearing, when free of the outer clothing appears that suggestive and insinuating lingerie very pleasing to the eye and, finally, you enjoy removing that lingerie discovering that skin that you know to perfection but that never tires or bores. I also want the other person to have that moment of slow and progressive excitement when I wear lingerie for mom, knowing, beforehand, all the sensations that I am going to provoke in mom just by looking at her long before we touch each other with a kiss or a caress, because those preliminary moments will achieve an intensity in the moment of sexual contact that is unique and mystical. Sexuality, not only sex, is a combination of sensations, sensuality, pleasure, all our senses are involved and the senses we have (hearing, sight, smell, touch and taste) send continuous information to the brain, accumulating and increasing the excitement even without reducing that excitement to the small space of the mattress of a bed. When you combine all those preliminaries of secret excitement, those ardent glances at a family meal, those smiles of complicity of sharing moments that only mom and I experience, that ephemeral touch of the fingertips on her hand that the rest of the family interprets as maternal or filial love, that repressed desire that explodes at home as an impressive explosion of pleasure and surrender, of the communion of two bodies.

I agree with you that there is nothing more beautiful than a woman's naked body, especially if it is Mom's, because it is a perfect balance of shapes, lines and intense pleasures, intimate aromas that she only shares with me in the most intimate corner of her body, that warm taste of her flow in different textures that emanates from her pussy just for me, that place of her body from where I left and where I always wish to return even if only my lips, my tongue and my fingers can enter now. Lingerie is also another way of showing your confidence as a woman, your power in your sexuality and in your body, the independence of being able to share your femininity with the person you have chosen, not the one imposed on you as in the past. As a mum I only like to wear outfits that share colour, textures, lace and transparencies, both in lingerie and everyday underwear, I hate combining pieces from different outfits.

It is always said that a man's sexuality is in his penis, while a woman's sexuality is in her head, if you want to excite a woman, excite her head not her pussy.

upload_2021-12-30_12-15-5.jpeg

13. Rebecca4mom

Rebecca4mom Moderator Staff Member

I love Star of Sea's tastes in lingerie. They are a lot like my own. I like simplicity. The pieces with all kinds of weird straps every which way just don't do much for me. I don't like too much lace. That's usually scratchy and I want to be comfy in my undies. Nice colors and prints are a real plus for me. I love baby dolls, camisoles, slips, many kinds of panties. I've never really gotten panties with holes for better access to my pussy to work very well. If you want to get to my core, I'm down with a hand down my panties or fingers under the leg bands. In short, if I'm comfortable, I'm more sexy. I like some of the vintage looks. I have some vintage things I wear under vintage outfits I've found in second-hand stores. It's kind of like cosplay for me. I have some pretty half slips and full slips I wear under dresses that aren't lined. I've even worn bullet bras and girdles to complete a period outfit. Not comfortable, but they get some looks from both women and men. Fun! 5a772e4bd451518a37d2acd6e9a55577.jpg 67c9687486c80ee9c5d297b38474010d.jpg 78cad4ba4b86bae685c25b49c9c231c9.jpg

Oh, I definitely like hosiery. Thigh highs and gartered stockings do it for me. Wearing such makes a peek up my skirt more interesting, I think.

A girl I knew was in the Army. She told me that one night in their tent when they were sent over to some bad place, one of the girls asked if anybody had brought some lingerie and almost all of the girls had brought something. That makes total sense to me, actually. I feel more powerful when I have nice things on under my clothes. These Army girls decided to have a fashion show and they showed off what they had. I think girls make more sense in stressful situations than guys. I always wondered if any of those girls shared a sleeping bag or something. she never said, but I love to think about those soldiers giving "buddy aid" to each other.

5a772e4bd451518a37d2acd6e9a55577.jpg 67c9687486c80ee9c5d297b38474010d.jpg 78cad4ba4b86bae685c25b49c9c231c9.jpg 252f819fbf6dc616272d21c6d1aa87c8--lingerie-slips-lingerie-vintage.jpg

5a772e4bd451518a37d2acd6e9a55577.jpg

14. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

When asked my son said warm and damp still scented of mom makes him cum more My grandson adores me in mesh stockings garter belt and a waspy as these are not frequently seen by him today

Zeepasleep, orly6666 and Loveyoummm like this.
  15. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

Completely agree with everything you have said. I don't wear lingerie every day, but if dad likes it a lot on some occasions, the pleasure lasts longer and you can play the preliminaries. I like it when Dad sees the lingerie I'm wearing and being in a restaurant and talking about that lingerie that I have worn for him. In the restaurant, among the people, it is already beginning to have sex, I know that it gets excited and later, in bed, everything is better. All my lingerie is just for dad to like.:):););)

I like both classes, sometimes more recharged and other times simpler, but always special for a special occasion and for a special person like Dad. upload_2021-12-30_21-23-7.jpeg
    upload_2021-12-30_21-23-29.jpeg
    upload_2021-12-30_21-17-8.jpeg
    upload_2021-12-30_21-19-9.jpeg

16. soccermomof241

soccermomof241 Trusted Member

My family always seem to love stockings and pantyhose. I go through them a lot from wearing them all the time. I enjoy dressing sexy but I’m not really sure what they love the most far as outfits.

17. J4nsafun

J4nsafun Trusted Member

I know for me I love the feel and the way they contrast with the skin. They just look so sexy on women. I know you've got a happy family if you're willing to indulge them.

soccermomof241 likes this.
  18. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

Bet its stockings and small panties!:D:D:D

Loveyoummm and soccermomof241 like this.
  19. Loveyoummm

Loveyoummm Account Deleted

yes that is a very classy and erotic look on a mom mmmmm

20. Odhersbala

Odhersbala Trusted.Member

No anyone my family womens wearing bras or panties. So this types lingeries is impossible to wear my family.

When we swapp his Muslim wife. she was weared all three night three different types lingeries.
    Not same but like this. Sawing cleavage. 20211231_115135.jpg
    20211231_115400.jpg i love this