1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's your biggest forbidden fantasy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HeavenSent, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Stay

Stay New Member

Probably after dinner with my mom. I'd like to have a couple drinks with her and talk about how good she looks and how she treats me, begin to poke a little fun. Then movie after and we sit on the couch. She gets comfy and puts her legs over my lap. I see her pussy peaking through her shorts and get hard. She gets up to get a drink and switches and lays her head on my lap. I'd be nervous because how bad I want to fuck my mom. She puts her hand under her head but eventually begins fully grabbing my cock. She moves her hand in and pulls me out and holds it for a while before kissing it. My hand slides down and pokes at her ass and pussy and eventually we cuddle and she inserts me, while telling me she loves me.

2. HiNHard

HiNHard Account Deleted

Meet a woman with a daughter who wants us both to train her

3. Bad_dad

Bad_dad Trusted Member

Very hot fantasy

Loveyoummm likes this.
  4. Sam Binks

Sam Binks Trusted Member

To start an open sex-positive family with on bodily inhibitions at all so we can fully explore each others' sexuality together.

5. JackSparrow

JackSparrow Trusted Member

I have a friend who wants me to go over and lick her pussy but her 20 year old daughter keeps chatting to me

6. Larry13

Larry13 Trusted Member

I have 4 hot cousins that I would love to fuck all at once. One sitting on my face, one for each hand and one ridding me.

Interesting Imagery likes this.
  7. RustyShackleford

RustyShackleford Trusted Member

Already fulfilled my original one… slept with my step sister. she used to come visit me in college and it sparked a brief fling.. still fantasize about it to this day.

Next one is to bed my wife’s sister and my wife’s two twin best friends.

8. hfhdijehdi

hfhdijehdi Account Deleted

9. SexyMom11

SexyMom11 Trusted Member

I want to be in a gangbang with my mom, everyone finishing in her and I finish last, even if it was through a glory hole then they show a video of the other side as i'm cumming in her

pootietang59 likes this.
  10. hppn

hppn Account Deleted

There are…a number of fantasise that I have. I’ll list them out in no particular order

1. Taking my younger brothers virginity. I’ll be honest, if he wasn’t my brother I would ask him out this very second. Given the stigma associated with incest I haven’t done it and I don’t even know if he’d be up for it.

[deleted]

3. Getting knocked up by my father. This goes hand in hand with the previous one. I don’t know what it was but I wanted my father to force himself onto me some lonely night and breed with me.

4. Last but not least, family orgy. Everyone. Aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, siblings, parents, and whatever else you could come up with, I want it. I just imagine this big ass farm house where everyone lived and fucked openly.

These are far from my only fantasies, but I thought them the most interesting and relevant to be posted on this threat.

[deleted]

Disallowed subject matter. Neo

Well, apparently that which I talked about is banned. I guess it’s understandable, but c’mon admins. It’s a fantasy and I wouldn’t want it to ever happen.

Rules are rules I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2022
  11. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

Love these! Wonderful fantasies, and I hope you get to experience at least some of them.

Too bad the forum rules don't allow whatever it is that you put that was deleted. Seems like they might be very interesting . . .

TittyKitty likes this.
  12. Daddy's Home

Daddy's Home Trusted.Member

Tell the daughter that her chattering is breaking attention while you are trying to be wholly in the moment satisfying her mom. She either needs to join in or keep quiet. :)

Actually, sounds like you have some M/D threesome potential there!

13. Hectorknot

Hectorknot Account Deleted

I’m with the family training ideas, and a couple of other which I think are best kept quiet!

Daddy's Home likes this.
  14. Mimster1

Mimster1 New Member

It's very sexy

15. Letheal

Letheal Trusted Member

Cousin or aunt moments for sure

16. imunderher

imunderher Mommy's Boy

Well... besides winning megamillions or powerball and r-e-t-i-r-i-n-g i-m-m-e-d-i-a-t-e-l-y, I suppose my next-biggest fantasy is still finding my birth mother and touching and tasting every part of her. I am still so strongly yearning to find her and hold her close (and of course, much more).

At this point, with my ex-wife off on her adventures and not exactly reliable with helping out with the child support (we still have one kid at home under 18), I'm still going to have to wait a few years before I can afford to fully commit to lawyering up and finishing my search to really find her. But I'm still a-wishin' and a-hopin'!!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
  17. Avaa

Avaa New Member

Me, my brothers, and my sister rig the Pennsylvania Lottery. My brothers weight some of the balls. I read off the numbers on television, and my sister claims the $56 million and we all move to a Caribbean Island Nation without an extradition treaty just in case anyone figures it out.

18. PassionateDaddy

PassionateDaddy Trusted Member

My fantasy meet a mother who has six daughters that I can breed with one everyday of the week over and over in a harem type of situation because they all love me to be there daddy.

19. Monz

Monz Trusted Member

Sounds like your fun is already set up to go! Nice

20. Glitch Crash

Glitch Crash SistersAreTheBest

I have couple of fantasies.

1. Definitely having public sex with my sister in beach.

2. My mom asking me to breed her to raise child.

3. Having sex and impregnating my mom, sister and daughter (who is also a daughter of my mother or sister), seeing the bellies grow, breasts getting bigger and milking them daily.

4. I wish I could cum like a full glass, so i could see my sister drink it. This is an idea which my sister said after i drink her milk in glass and the milk covered my mouth.

inna, Daddy's Home, Eve001 and 2 others like this.