1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What's your biggest forbidden fantasy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HeavenSent, Apr 10, 2019.

1. JustAmateur

JustAmateur Trusted Member

My fantasy is to go to a swingers party. Im forever looking into it more and more but my confidence always gets the best of me. Hopefully one day i will just go for it but for now its just a fantasy.

2. Loveyoummm

Loveyoummm Account Deleted

that got me sooooo aroused hearing how inbreeding with son turns your brain to mush i totally concur

PlaymanX and lbaker like this.
  3. BiNdst

BiNdst Trusted Member

I would love to go to a nudist camp. Bring the whole family. And watch and Jon in every sexual act with everyone.

HiNHard, Ausstde, W. Krivka and 6 others like this.
  4. Made for Incest

Made for Incest Trusted Member

Yeah! Free love between all families!

5. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

This works well for us too

Made for Incest likes this.
  6. DoingThat

DoingThat Account Deleted

I think for me at least I want to wake up one morning and have my future daughter lying next to me, several months pregnant and her mother next to her. A few months ago she would have come clean to us about wanting to try something. My wife and I would have been pervs and taken a bit to discuss it, but at the end of the day we agreed to at least give it a shot and see where it went, and it would have been like nothing else. Now, the three of us in bed with our titties out and some babies on the way, just drinking in the pure calm erotica of the moment. There's still cum in both of their cunts but nobody minds.

Axelrod and TittyKitty like this.
  7. Td7678

Td7678 Trusted.Member

My firbidden fantasty is without a doubt being in a sexual relationship with my sister

inna, Axelrod and Xr4ti like this.
  8. Jarrod

Jarrod Trusted Member

Personally my biggest would be for my sister's nieces and female cousins come live with me and spread their pussies for me whenever I want until I at least get them all pregnant

northernman likes this.
  9. Psssoffff

Psssoffff Trusted Member

Probably to have a 3 way with my sister and her oldest daughter (my niece)

10. Hectorknot

Hectorknot Account Deleted

To find a truly open minded woman where there’s deep mutual attraction. She also happens to have a like minded daughter, and of course some friendly pets…

Eman77 and HiNHard like this.
  11. Lobster Yay

Lobster Yay Trusted Member

My best friends sister has become a total slut. Being invited over and making some excuse to sneak off with her is constantly on my mind. Fucking her pretty little mouth and stretching her out while the entire family remains oblivious is just perfect.

Interesting Imagery likes this.
  12. rakhidas

rakhidas Trusted Member

This is awesome.

13. Mrs HappyC

Mrs HappyC I'm in love with my son & hubby, best of both!

My biggest fantasy and wish is I could travel back in time and make love with my mum, dad and gran again.
    Mrs HappyC ❤️

Strider and FrankWatcher like this.
  14. daddysgirlXO

daddysgirlXO Trusted Member

My biggest fantasy is to meet a father-daughter couple and have sex with them. I want to hold her legs open while he enters her.

15. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

One of the hottest things I've read on this forum. Love the whole idea of that and love that you said it.

daddysgirlXO likes this.
  16. Saru341

Saru341 Trusted Member

my biggest forbidden fantasy would probably to have a big family with my sister. and to suck on her breasts while fucking her.
    the thought of drinking her breast milk gets me going.

Odhersbala and Sisterfucker123 like this.
  17. Fozzy92

Fozzy92 Trusted Member

Getting my cousin pregnant.

Odhersbala and Iliad2 like this.
  18. daddysgirlXO

daddysgirlXO Trusted Member

Haha omg thank you <3
    Pleased to know someone finds my fantasy hot

Loveyoummm and FrankWatcher like this.
  19. tpsmps

tpsmps incest-lover/swinger

THID IS THE GREATEST EVER!! naughty naughty you!!!

20. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

You're quite welcome. And yes, I (and I'm sure others) find it incredibly hot. Refreshing to see such a depraved (one of my favorite words, and also concepts) desire openly expressed. Hope you get to experience it.

Daddy's Home and daddysgirlXO like this.