1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What is your opinion about relationships with a large age difference?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnonymousB2022, Mar 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Galusha

Galusha Account Deleted

Not sure why people are so offended because i said i don`t thin 40 year old should date 18 year old's.

this is the final thing i will say in this thread,

2. tarzan123

tarzan123 Trusted Member

I think it's okay when the difference is large at certain age. When a 50yo dates a 35yo that's okay but there is a huge change in mentality from let's say 20 to 30 in both genders. I don't think I could ever date someone who is 20 when I am 40 their way of thinking would be so different and immature in my opinion.

3. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

I'm not sure why you think people are offended.
    That's a very different thing to having a different opinion, which is quite normal around here.

4. tpsmps

tpsmps incest-lover/swinger

HONNESTLY I DON'T CARE, they can be maried, or from the same family!!,IT IS NOT A MATTER OF TAKING ADVANTAGE over a younger!! THE BEST IS TO SAY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF EACH OTHER!! ALL THAT IS YOU FEEL HAPPY TO BE THAT PERSON AND THIS RELATION MAKES YOU STRONGUER!!
    2 things to distinguish
    - dating, cougar exists (male or female)
    - Family members
    Both please be happy and kind lovers!!

5. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

I could just as easily say that anyone over 65 shouldn't be allowed to have a relationship with anyone under 40, on the basis that the younger party may be taking advantage of the elder's senility.We all know damn well that a reasonably attractive 30 yr old woman can lead any 60+ male around by his dick, and yes, it's usually for material gain.
    I have news for you, most things women do are for material gain. And what's wrong with that? The male isn't complaining, he likes his pretty little status symbol on his arm. And what's wrong with that?
    Nothing, if it works for them. So maybe the more pious members of society should just STFU and mind their own business?

Of course, you could take everything I just said and switch the genders around, which would be just as valid. But if society might frown on a 60 yr old male with a 25 yr old female, make it a 60 yr old woman and her 25 yr old pool boy and watch the congregation go ape shit.

:cool::cool:

Incs and FrankWatcher like this.
  6. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

That is a mentality of what men want where, as always, the woman is just a prize for the man.

I have news for you, women do not need males at all, we have our job, our studies, our money and our independence. What's wrong is that the woman, as always, is just an empty head that she has to show off her hair and a body that is only good for fucking.

Genders can be changed but the reality is that only women are seen that way, if a young man conquers an older woman, they do not have the same vision.

And we like our partner to be a man, not just a dick with money.

pj73nicks, Athenea and Star_of_sea like this.
  7. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

I don't want my partner to be "a man": that is a mentality that dictates some arbitrary set of values against which men only must conform. Down that path lies toxic masculinity which is good for neither women nor other men.

Rather, I prefer my partners to be good people, regardless of how they present or identify. What is important is who they are, not what they are or what they have (be it a dick or money).

The very concept of "conquering" someone is the thrill of the chase, and inherently devalues who they are after you catch them. This is not a concept that is defined by gender.

What was the point of this thread again?

Age differences. Right.

You can be immature at any age. The converse also applies in some cases. I have a friend who had the nickname "old man" from highschool due to the difference in maturity to his peers. He always had much older friends, because they were the ones with whom he could converse as equals.

Rather than make a blanket statement and then dismiss counter-examples as outliers, I much prefer looking at the outliers and saying...

"This is the full range of relationships. What is it that actually makes the unhealthy ones bad?"

The answer is never age. It's always something else that is potentially linked to age in the mind of the observer. Maturity, power, and financial security are all key examples of thing people mean when they say "age": but there is no intrinsic link here. One does not imply the other.

8. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

It's a sad but very true reality. For men we are just a hot, wet hole to stick their cock in and then show off to their friends. I live it many Saturdays when you can't dance without them bothering you with stupid invitations or on the beach when they think that the only thing that interests me is their muscular body and their empty head. They don't really bother me, I just feel sorry for them because their whole life is based on the sexual successes they achieve. And if they don't achieve those successes then come the insults and put downs "you're a lesbian because you haven't tasted my dick".

It is up to the new generations to have started this revolution to change this whole situation, to stop being submissive women, trophy women, and not to ask, not to beg, but to demand equality and all our rights. And we don't just want a stupid sexual revolution invented by men so that we women spend the whole day with our legs open and fucking all the cocks that pass by in the street to show that we are free women, we want all the rights and duties. Our generation is the product of our sacrifice, our education, our training and we have started a revolution that can only end in the achievement of equality.

Women mature physically and mentally faster than men, that's why people of our age seem to us, because of their interests and concerns (sex without responsibility, unlimited money and violent computer games) very immature and it is very normal to look for that maturity in people of other ages, who will offer you everything you expect from a woman or a man and much more than what you wanted.

You are right when you say that the only important thing is feelings, not age, because material things are not important, but having another human being by your side who makes you grow, evolve, who supports you when you need it and to whom you give everything in your life, not to return their attention, but simply because it comes from your soul.

That's why I have continually repeated that my relationship with mom is not incest, it's love, I don't have a relationship with mom because of sex or morbidity or taboo because there are too many limitations. If mom and I are a couple it is because with her I have what I have never had before, a selfless love, simple in its expressions, pure in its devotion and intense in its passion. A love that makes me strong and free.

The age difference is not important, only the fact of feeling loved and that your love is always received with a smile on your lips and, much more importantly, in your eyes.

Rubber duck 2, Athenea and Odette like this.
  9. tedoy

tedoy Trusted Member

I’m dating a man more than double my age. I don’t see any problems with that. We’re both happy and at the end of the day, that’s what matters.

10. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Just saying dating is different than marriage. 18 dating a 36 is a lot different than an 18 marrying a 36.

@pussycat , @Odette , @Star_of_sea , @TittyKitty

That was some of the best reading I've seen on this sight!

Thing is, we know you don't need us. Just a cup of a "sample" is all you need.

pc's
    "Of course, you could take everything I just said and switch the genders around, which would be just as valid. But if society might frown on a 60 yr old male with a 25 yr old female, make it a 60 yr old woman and her 25 yr old pool boy and watch the congregation go ape shit."

I would say that is because a 60 yo male with much younger female, everyone accepts he is willing to give up all he owns for that
    pussy. Also, everyone knows she is being bought. Just in a legal way. Good for her. Using what she has to get what she wants.

The flip of that with a 60 yo female, is everyone thinks she is doing it for either 1 of 2 reasons;
    She has an ego and needs to know she still "has it" for younger guys, or she has $ and can buy whatever she wants. Or.
    She is (that is-considered) a nymphomaniac and needs someone who can last long enough to satisfy her. And a younger guy fits that mold.

Thing is, with the older guy, when he dies, usually everything is left to her, just as she told him to do.
    With the older woman, when she goes, he is usually left high and dry because she left everything to her cat.

Nobody with half a brain ever said men are smarter than women. The adage is 100% true. Men don't think with their brains....

Star_of_sea and Odette like this.
  11. rakhidas

rakhidas Trusted Member

As long as all involved are consenting, age shouldn't matter.

12. Jefmaturophile

Jefmaturophile Trusted.Member

I am all for a large age difference. My grandmother is much older than me, and we are very happy together. The age difference is also no problem for her, that's sure.

jamesking likes this.
  13. tpsmps

[QUOTE="Odette, post: [/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE="TittyKitty, post: .[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Star_of_sea, post: .[/QUOTE]

I mostly agree with you girls,
    But we must leave aside this little war between men and women!! the METOO movement and all the noise around!! I infinitely regret that you young people focus on this narrow view!!
    I just want to remind you that the "PEACE AND LOVE" movement must remain our line of sight!!
    I don't want to dwell on meetings or relationships with financial interest, it remains in the field of commerce "I have something to sell / I have enough to pay"" what could be more banal. Each is free !!
    I just wanna tell STAR-Of-SEA
    The first part:
    that I understand what she expresses in terms of rights even if I don't agree on the way she presents it, why always fall into this war man against woman,
    The power and the weakness, the dominant man and the woman sexual object!! honnestly we have to change our mind about that.
    . This war has no reason to be, I think that young people you must ask yourself questions about what is happening!!
    The second part:
    of your intervention seems to me the most beautiful and wonderful, all ours relationships must be like your relationship with your mom and this does not matter our gender that's why I join I join 1000% TITTYKITTY: what matters: it's what you are and not your sex!!
    Let's not distort what we are, The male must remain a male and the female must remain female, nature wanted this difference!! nature never said that the male is superior to the female!!
    Being a lesbian woman or a gay man should not be put in opposition to an hetero relationship!! As far as I am concerned, the 3 are legitimate and natural, but wanting to create this sex war is criminal against nature!! NO MATTER your gender THE IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU ILLUMINATE MY LIFE!!!!
    Am I idealistic? maybe!! LOL

THAT said let's get back to the real subject on the age difference!!

14. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

Returning to the topic of the thread, according to my experience

I do want my partner to be a man. And that man for me is dad. Being a man is the opposite of being a child inside a man's body. And there are already too many of that kind. A man is responsible, hard-working, faithful, affectionate, intelligent, who makes you laugh, who listens to my ideas. If today my life is the violin it is only thanks to dad, he was the only one who saw what I wanted in my future when I didn't even know what I wanted for my future. If I'm not working in an office with cold, impersonal numbers today, it's only thanks to Dad. When I had to go to school, study and also attend the same music school where I have my students today, it was thanks to my dad. My strength was dad when I had to stay home practicing violin and my friends enjoyed their parties. Everyone in my family and friends told me to leave the violin and I would have more free time to have fun, they told me if so much sacrifice really made sense while everyone had fun and dad was the only one who supported me and encouraged me to continue, he told me " don't leave the violin, music is within you, if you leave the violin you will regret it all your life”.

A boy my age would have told me the opposite, to put down the violin, to go out partying, to be with him at all times. A boy my age would have been selfish and thought more of him than of me. Dad could have been working all day, physically exhausted and always had time to drive me to music school and pick me up, to listen to my progress on the violin. Always with a smile, always with a word of support, even if his day at work has left him devastated. There are times when only an older person can give you the best advice, that advice that will make you what you are for the rest of your life, when you don't know what you want to do with your life for the rest of your life.

I'm not with dad for money, I have my own job, a very comfortable salary. And I'm not with dad for sex either, one day the erections will end and I don't care, I don't care about anything at all, because I'm not with him for sex, we're a couple for love. And it is not necessary to get married, we have the same commitments as any married couple, because inside of me I feel like my husband and I don't need anything else.

We should not generalize, each person will have their motivations for a couple with an age difference. From my personal relationship, from my experience, it is the best relationship.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2022
  15. tpsmps

realy wanderfull

Star_of_sea, Athenea and Odette like this.
  16. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

Odette, my personal experience is very different from yours. I have never had a relationship with a person with a big age difference. My sister and I have an age difference of three years. And in that age difference it is not so big and we have many things in common, but there are also differences, different interests, different concerns. It is also true that our lives have been very different, after the death of our parents, she went into a deep depression and I had to take responsibility not only for everything that a house entails at an age when I only had to worry about having fun and, in addition, exercise continuous control over my sister so that she wouldn't do anything foolish without the possibility of a solution. Having overcome that situation, my sister has also been taking on responsibilities and today we are in a balance that I can only say is perfect. That's why I think our small age difference has helped us and brought us together. Perhaps a greater age difference would have meant not understanding everything that my sister was going through inside her or not giving her the importance that such a situation would have for a person with more experience in the future. I understood her feelings and her sadness, her pain, her fear of the future, because they were also mine. It is true that family and friends were always by our side, but there are times when one feels the absence, a lot of absence, because parents are irreplaceable and a much older person accepts death better. A much older person would have thought that we had to move on, would have had a more practical mind, would have forced the situation to return to normality. I understood that my sister needed time to rebuild herself completely because I also had that need. Besides, having also that little difference my sister was not strange that she asked me to protect her at night, sleeping in my bed and to hug her to sleep, she always told me that my hugs and kisses were the best sleeping pill. When she got over that need, she continued to sleep next to me. :);)

My vote would be for couples with a small age difference.

tpsmps, Star_of_sea, Odette and 2 others like this.
  17. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

Amen, brother! You hit it right on the head.

18. FrankWatcher

FrankWatcher Trusted.Member

I think, looking at the various viewpoints, arguments, and counter arguments on this thread, the salient point that comes across is that so much of what does, or doesn't, work for different people and relationships is absolutely an individual thing. As is said, all generalizations are not true, including this one.

For some, an age gap works. For others, it doesn't. For still others, it depends on the size and nature of the gap. Some men like younger women, some men like older women. Some women like older men, some women like younger men. Some like their mate close to their age. And some men don't want a woman at all, and some women don't want a man at all. It's all good.

Some women look for their mate to lead and guide them, and some don't. Some want to be in charge. Some men look for their mate to follow their lead, and some want to be led. Some want some sort of equal balance.

On this latter subject, what I have found in all my various relationships and marriages and all the rest, the single biggest cause for relationships to fail, is not an age difference, not arguments over money, not differences over raising children. It is the lack of a clear line of authority in the relationship. Depending on the relationship, it doesn't have to be one, or the other. As long as it's clear who, in the end -- either across the board or on specific issues -- is in charge, that is essential. Of course, given my point that all this is individual, I'll claim that view as my own and it might not be true for others.

What I really have a problem with is when people try to impose their individual views on everyone else. That's just not how things work, in reality.

19. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

That is so true. It only leads to conflict, and almost always ends badly for all parties concerned.

Incs, TittyKitty and FrankWatcher like this.
  20. Gramps

Gramps Trusted.Member

I am proof that dating the Gap can be awesome. Daddy likes to spoil those who spoil him!

FrankWatcher likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.