1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What does your member name mean?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Dionissio995

Dionissio995 Trusted Member

Greek god of wine

Stumpy likes this.
  2. Jay1dog

Jay1dog Trusted Member

Jay name and I'm #1 and I like dogs.

3. Rubin213

Rubin213 Trusted Member

Rubin213.. Rubin is my internet name and 213 was my roll no. in undergrad.

4. Anatol Kuragin

Anatol Kuragin Account Deleted

Anatol Kuragin is the name of the character in war and peace that may have had an incestuous affair with his sister Hélène Kuragina.

Anatol means sunrise

Sethfromdallas likes this.
  5. Sethfromdallas

Sethfromdallas Big brother loves sister

Wow that's an impressive knowledge of literature you have are you a female please say yes

6. Anatol Kuragin

I am not a female.

7. Sethfromdallas

Wow that actually makes your knowledge of that series even more impressive so how old are you

8. Anatol Kuragin

Why does the fact that i am a man make it more impressive that i have knowledge about War and Peace?

9. Sethfromdallas

Do you know how many individuals these days even know that book exists? Much less have intimate knowledge of it? And being a man I know that the numbers of literate individuals are heavier on the female side when it comes to the lesser known classics

10. Anatol Kuragin

No i don`t know that.

11. lovefeetmom

lovefeetmom Trusted Member

Mine is cause i love female feet and mom-son incest

12. goldenjiffy

goldenjiffy Trusted Member

Mine was from many many years ago looking for a completely non descriptive name, looking around the office saw a jiffy postal bag that was obviously golden. Henceforth my secret identity was known as goldenjiffy man!

13. SabJon20

SabJon20 Trusted Member

Mine is a nickname I found when seeing movies, linked the first name with the last one and made it.

14. myobdrgf

myobdrgf Trusted Member

I'm pretty sure it was an acronym for "Mind Your Own Business..." hmmm can't remember the rest of it. I'm sure it was important.

15. QuietSteve

QuietSteve Trusted Member

Mine was given to me by a friend at a yearly banquet in a group I use to belong to. One of my hobbies is to pack up some mules, saddle a horse and get lost in the wilderness of the High Sierra's for one to three weeks at a time. At the end of the season, this group would go in to a private camp site that was used by the group during the year. At that time we would clean and get everything packed away for the winter. It would take us a week to get everything done. The next month we would have the yearly banquet. One of the guys came up to my wife and and I (wife does not ride), to ask her a question. He said while cleaning up the camp at the end of the season, most people would gravitate to the area I was working in due to me being so calm and quiet. This friend asked my wife if I was like that in the front country. That was the start of my online name.

Stumpy likes this.
  16. Iron man

Iron man Account Deleted

My name means when my cock is hard it stays that way for hrs.

17. Gelder

Gelder Moderator Staff Member

LOL Self-effacing and so modest!

Iron man likes this.
  18. atp69

atp69 New Member

ATP stands for Addicted To Pussy and 69 is i think pretty self explanatory. Its an old name that i came up with years ago. Then i realize that atp was a tennis tournament that is advertise often on tv. LOL

19. SlayDeen

SlayDeen Trusted Member

moving forward SLAYing everythings on my way

20. Whiskeyjack

Whiskeyjack New Member

Mine is a character from a book I enjoyed