1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What does your member name mean?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Curmudgeon, Sep 29, 2018.

1. YouDoYou

YouDoYou Trusted Member

Well. I think everyone should do what makes them happy. Who am I to judge. But all within common sense of course. Because you are able to do something does not automatically mean you shoud do it.

And in case of this forum topic as long as all people involved are consensual adults and no one gets forced or hurt or something else and are aware of the potential consequences of their doing I would say "you do you". Do what makes you happy :)

And because I'm very bad at choosing member names :D

2. yesem94954

yesem94954 Trusted Member

mean nothing actually XD

3. Exclap

Exclap Trusted Member

Exclap just somthing Ive been using since xbox days, came in many form, XXclap, Ex_Clap_xE, etc, used it since halo 3 days.

4. S_Head

S_Head Trusted Member

My member name is actually my name haha. Maybe I should've gone with something more secretive. Some people might assume the word "Head" means something else, but unfortunately, it doesn't.

5. Ptennisnet

Ptennisnet Trusted Member

I have a fondness for things Egyptian, and it just seems playful.

6. KuriousNNE

KuriousNNE Kuriously Seeking

I used to call my boss S-HEAD all the time .. LOL .. and it was a total "HIT"

7. Dirtydaddy1974

Dirtydaddy1974 Trusted Member

I was perverted even before I had any kids, had a few younger girl friends that called me daddy and it just kinda stuck,

orly6666 likes this.
  8. Shirojin

Shirojin Trusted Member

Well I had a friend I use to game with who told me I should use Shirojin cause it meant white guy in I think japenese but I dont think that is true lol. I enjoy the name tho so ive been using it for years

9. lander

lander Trusted Member

Mine was so easy cuz I used my second name and my last name

10. James421

James421 New Member

11. Fester Prestly

Fester Prestly Trusted Member

I was given the Nickname Fester Prestly after playing my guitar three days and nights. Basically all weekend. My room was downstairs in the basement. One part Elvis ,one part Fester Adams under the stairs. I had it for probably way to long but it had a mind of its own.

12. Titstops

Titstops Trusted Member

Best site in the internet

13. maelmord32

maelmord32 Trusted Member

The origin of my user name is kinda silly really.

I started using it when I was a young man after reading a high fantasy book by a mainstream author. It is a slightly modified name of an evil sentient book that corrupted anyone who used it. I thought it was cool at the time and used it for everything from D&D character names to MMO characters to forum profile names and beyond. The idea of corrupting others has always been a secondary fantasy under the incest fantasies I've enjoyed since younger.

The book was called the Maelmordian if anyone cares about that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2022
  14. Mag1

Mag1 Trusted Member

I dont know it has a meaning

15. Tosman

Tosman Trusted Member

My Cousins nick name. He use to take me in bed. I have many times blow job gave to him. Nice smooth dick. Still remember his dick

16. mikehre450

mikehre450 Account Deleted

nothing really

17. Tryon123

Tryon123 Trusted Member

Mine was totally random

18. gen0rous

gen0rous New Member

Just some random ish

19. lilmomma

lilmomma Account Deleted

Something my boyfriend calls me. He says I'm petite and being his Momma is the first thing we roleplayed as. And I'll be the lil Momma to any kids we have ;P

TittyKitty likes this.
  20. Freak4U

Freak4U Trusted Member

It is who I am: love freaky and kinky stuff and are open to everybody, so Freak4U