1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What are you doing right now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by valentinebunny, Jun 6, 2016.

1. mandem123123123

mandem123123123 Trusted Member

2. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

No problem, it's a family recipe, as well as others. My grandmother learned it from her mother and taught it to mom and mom to me. Several generations. :):):):):)

Athenea, Odette and TittyKitty like this.
  3. Shinan

Shinan Trusted Member

Laying in my bed, too lazy to get up or do anything

4. natgre

natgre New Member

I’m waiting until the last possible second to plug my phone in. Currently at 4% and falling.

5. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

Early morning, trying to wake up, have to get to work unusually early today... :(

Rubber duck 2 likes this.
  6. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

Caring for my sister and accompanying her in her illness. She asked me to go out with my friends, there was no problem, but I prefer to stay by her side. Now she is resting. Tonight will be a quiet night at home, a relaxed night.

Star_of_sea, Odette and TittyKitty like this.
  7. Odette

Odette No one can convey what they do not feel

I wish that your sister recovers quickly and that she enjoys everything in her life again, without forgetting that these days there is no better person to take care of her and pamper her than you. Lots of kisses for you and your sister. :):)

Star_of_sea and Athenea like this.
  8. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

watching The Orville

9. Exclap

Exclap Trusted Member

Just came home from the bar last night after drinking some redbull and vodka with my homies.

10. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

playing 'Fortnite' with a few friends

11. TittyKitty

TittyKitty Communudist Catgirl

Waking up. I figure I've gotta do it every few days so they don't pronounce me legally dead

12. Odette

Impatiently waiting for the days and weeks to pass until the special and mystical trip that will make this summer the best summer of my life. :):) I already have the bikini and the violin ready.;);)

Athenea and Star_of_sea like this.
  13. Odette

Wear clothes to gallop with one of my favorite horses to the lake for a refreshing swim. Then I'll play the violin. Today is a quiet day on the farm.

Athenea, Star_of_sea and TittyKitty like this.
  14. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

Waiting for 13.00 hours to go down to the pool and with friends to sunbathe, drink a soft drink and swim, laugh, joke and play in the water. Before that I just have to decorate the ensaladilla rusa ( Spanish potatoe salad). That I have prepared to eat when mum comes home from work. It's a refreshing summer meal with potatoes, eggs, tuna, carrots, frozen peas and mayonnaise. Olives and peppers for garnish.

Athenea likes this.
  15. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Would you post the recipe in thread "What's for Dinner Tonight"?

https://www.ins-dream.com/forum/index.php?threads/whats-for-dinner-tonight.74798/

Athenea and Star_of_sea like this.
  16. Galusha

Galusha Account Deleted

I am listening to an audiobook.

17. Glitch Crash

Glitch Crash SistersAreTheBest

About to sleep

18. hareene

hareene Trusted Member

Not much lol

19. Athenea

Athenea Some dream of a beautiful world, others create it. Staff Member

Thinking about the dirty clothes in the travel bags, in the washing machine to clean them. We have spent a few days in a cabin we have in the middle of a virgin forest, with no other company than my sister and me. She has breakfast with some friends and I do the laundry. These are the privileges of being the little sister, who gets everything done with a kiss and a smile. But it's so beautiful to see her smile.

TittyKitty and Star_of_sea like this.
  20. triathont

triathont Account Deleted

Cooking supper for Mom

TittyKitty and Athenea like this.