1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

What are you doing right now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by valentinebunny, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Akbloke

Akbloke Ex Pig-Fixer "Videmus Agamis"

Just got in from having a round of Golf on our sand course...we've got the 1st 9 back up and running. I'm improving after only starting a couple of months ago. Now I'm on the 'net, checking out the TC about to hit Dampier in WA as a category 4, and checking out on here before having some lunch, and then going back out to the 1st hole were I will be doing some Rollering around the "Brown" to make it more playable. I might get to and sift some sand a bit later so that we can mix it with old sump oil to lay on the Brown. So, yeah, keeping myself busy.....

2. Noname401

Noname401 Trusted Member

Trying to get the motivation to make a pot of coffee and start cleaning house.

3. Colwyndad

Colwyndad Account Deleted

Eating Tesco cinnamon swirls with the ladies in my life while being subjected to love island :|

4. Antonio Rodriguez

Antonio Rodriguez Trusted Member

Doing quarantine ._.

5. MasterMaddMaxx

MasterMaddMaxx Trusted.Member

Reading this thread.

6. grandpa4fun

grandpa4fun Trusted Member

Laying in bed nude trying to decide if I'm going to masturbate or go get coffee.

Dav3e, itshot and Brutus58 like this.
  7. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Why not both? That way you can use "your nondairy creamer" to "lighten" it up.

8. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

Decisions.

9. SportsMomLTZ

SportsMomLTZ Trusted Member

I lost a bunch of post so have to post to get back up to at least 10 so I can be a trusted member once again. :)

10. Wayneal

Wayneal Account Deleted

right now iam reading up on this forum. I am somewhat tired and the tv is going in the back ground. Unsure if i have enough energy to rub one out tonight as i already did earlier today. but im still thinking about that one.

11. kingblacky

kingblacky Trusted Member

Just contemplating my life.

12. jtoss46

jtoss46 Trusted Member

watching the news

13. Steve Forge

Steve Forge Account Deleted

Watching tv

14. geronimo

geronimo Trusted Member

I am at the computer, obviously, it would be for work but I took a few minutes to distract myself.

15. KAG

KAG Trusted Member

Drinking Milwaukee Best Ice, setting outside, and playing games on my phone.

darkhair4 likes this.
  16. Cdkevin

Cdkevin Trusted Member

Used to just lock my office door at the end of the day and stroke away.

17. Cdkevin

Cdkevin Trusted Member

Stroked at work all the time. Locked the office door at the end of the day and pounded my cock. Great stress reliever for the drive home

18. Tycho

Tycho Trusted.Member

Surfing Ins-Dream looking for some jerkoff material!

19. flsdirty

flsdirty Trusted Member

Tidying up around the house.

20. IsoUser

IsoUser Trusted.Member

To be perfectly honest I am fucking my sister without a condom mainly because she loves when I cum twice inside her

Akbloke likes this.