1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Walking in on a family member changing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fatguyinheat, Feb 25, 2022.

1. BiDave

BiDave Trusted.Member

God yes loved walking in on mum at various stages of wonderful undress. It is what started me crossdressing enjoying the smell and aroma of her wonderful body and especially loved wearing and enjoying her sheer tights. She never ever had a problem with me seeing her naked

Biplym and orly6666 like this.
  2. ThatAddict5

ThatAddict5 New Member

Walked in on both my mom and my sister in the shower. I gotta tell you, soaped up, damn, they looked so hot

Gorn and Interesting Imagery like this.
  3. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

I let the door to the shower open so my bro and dad can walk in on me lol
    and I often walk in the shower when bro or dad are in xD

Gorn, Kriscbiuk, Akbloke and 2 others like this.
  4. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

Mom is a single mother and being of the same sex and living with no one else at home, the sight of us without clothes was something usual and of no great importance, I would even say it was something routine, even going into the bathroom and mom taking a shower was of no interest. Over time it acquired new nuances and new sensations so that even though it was routine and everyday, it was more desirable, more exciting and I liked to guess mom's body through the shower screen. Being able to enjoy that intimate moment when mom took off her clothes or got dressed, her daily shower, those moments that were forbidden to the rest of Humanity, being able to contemplate as a girl spectator those gestures that, not because they were everyday and repeated, were always interesting, became sought-after and desired moments, moments to remember in an exciting moment alone while I masturbated thinking about mom. Later, with more time, as we became a couple, those moments of intimacy changed and became the complicity of a couple with a secret relationship, acquiring a new dimension. :):):):):)

Gorn, Kriscbiuk and Odette like this.
  5. stiffolderbrother24

stiffolderbrother24 New Member

When I get around to having a family of my own this is some ting that I would be happy to be normal.

Lolimsa likes this.
  6. MommysBoy420

MommysBoy420 Trusted Member

I’ve walked in on my mom changing and seen her tits, it made me want her more.

Gorn and Lolimsa like this.
  7. Magnum

Magnum Trusted Member

My kids and step kids have walked in while I was in shower and changing several times. It's no big now since we all are free to be nude at home now.

8. nunyaman

nunyaman Trusted Member

I've walked in and hid under my mom changing often. It was very exciting, and I can't wait to be walked in on eventually.

Gorn likes this.
  9. Jakem31

Jakem31 Trusted Member

I walked in on my mom changing, she was in her bra and jeans. Nothing happened and i just walked out.

Gorn likes this.
  10. sammyboy92

sammyboy92 Account Deleted

i have walked few times on my mom on purpose.
    and i was rewarded with great views

Lolimsa likes this.
  11. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

The best way to start up is to "accidentally" flash your breasts or crotch while bending or squatting down if this has the reaction of stirring in them they will either go to the bathroom or their bedroom Wait and see how they seem if it's obvious they have masturbated you will know next time you expose yourself then wait for the same to happen but this time follow them after a short time and walk in on them

Batman1970, Gorn, jizola7 and 2 others like this.
  12. sammyboy92

very nice strategy. will try it with my mom

jizola7 likes this.
  13. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

never failed me with my boys or granddson

Batman1970, Gorn and jizola7 like this.
  14. sammyboy92

fuck you are so great and so lucky where r you from

15. AdultCartoons

AdultCartoons Trusted.Member

Walked in on my grandmother accidentally once. She was changing and was completely naked. She was so hot, no wrinkles, very little sag

16. onan2

onan2 Trusted Member

you are bad, like me... and you LOVED seeing your own mom's sexy nude ass... filled you with incest thoughts....

17. onan2

onan2 Trusted Member

you saw your mother as your father saw her: a beautiful sexual being.... with an incredible sexual body... that sexy naked ass... I know how you feel, exactly.... it feels sooo good to masturbate thinking about your mom's ass.... thinking about INCEST.... doesn't it?

Gorn likes this.
  18. onan2

onan2 Trusted Member

did they know?

19. SevereDeceit

SevereDeceit Trusted.Member

I routinely walked in on my sister. She would always leave her door open several inches when dressing/undressing. I figured if she was going to do that I’d walk in. It became a regular thing for me to see her naked and admire her body.

Gorn and Interesting Imagery like this.
  20. pj73nicks

pj73nicks Trusted.Member

Agreed. My mother was open about changing clothes, bathing. Very natural and if done from beginning, it’s normal