1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Walking in on a family member changing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fatguyinheat, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Fatguyinheat

Fatguyinheat Trusted Member

How many people have walked in on a family member changing either by accident or on purpose?
    What were yout thoughts and feelings?

I for one have walked in on my mom a few times, but when I did I had already seen her nude in so many photos it was not a surprise what I was seeing. I walked in on an Uncle years ago and in more recent years, I walked in on my sister in law and mother in law- both very nice bodies and experiences. I had fantasized over sister inlaw but not motherinlaw and was surprised by how nice her body was for being in her 70s

Gorn, a9762398614579, dumuon and 6 others like this.
  2. cunnylicious

cunnylicious Account Deleted

I've not risked it yet but I want to walk in on my sister. She walked in on me wearing very skimpy clothing once, and let's just say that you could tell she quite liked it. She quickly left though - I imagine she was embarrassed :p

3. Jameson2356

Jameson2356 Trusted Member

Have not walked in on mom changing, but did get a nice glimpse of her ass on a beach one day. Luckily the wind had blown her blouse up which revealed her bare nude ass for a couple seconds before she quickly covered back up. Jerked off to that image in my mind a few times

4. Opie1102

Opie1102 Trusted Member

I have walked in on both my sisters and walked in on my cousin getting it from her bf. Walked in on cousin on purpose lol

Gydol and a9762398614579 like this.
  5. Quijano173

Quijano173 Trusted Member

I had a cousin who would intentionally walk from the bathroom to her room naked from the shower. She kept her door open for me to see too

6. Johnny A.

Johnny A. Trusted.Member

I walked in on my mom changing once. Also on a cousin.

a9762398614579 and GentlyIntense like this.
  7. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

I’ve walked in on my sisters a few times.

GentlyIntense likes this.
  8. DanieGirl

DanieGirl Trusted.Member

Before things started between me and my parents, my mom and I had no problem changing in each other's presence (while clothes shopping, or at the beach). I could even just go into the bathroom to get a toothbrush or something while she was in the shower. We never thought anything sexual about it back then!

9. Lolimsa

Lolimsa Moderator Staff Member

In my family everyone has seen everyone in underwear and changing clothes. Nothing sexual of it.

10. whitecoffee1

whitecoffee1 Moderator Staff Member

I caught my mother and father naked in the past. My sister just in underwear.

11. nichole

nichole Trusted Member

My kids walk in on me changing all the time. We don't hide any of that.

12. Axelrod

Axelrod Trusted.Member

I love this lifestyle alot, in my opinion more mothers should allow nudity at home as it contributes to growing up with sexuality being normal.

13. Interesting Imagery

Interesting Imagery Trusted.Member

It allows for more body positivity.

Axelrod likes this.
  14. Tue

Tue Trusted Member

My first cousin moved into my spare room and I accidentally walked in on her naked after she took a shower. I was bringing her my pipe so we can smoke. Ever since I've wanted to have sex with her.

GentlyIntense likes this.
  15. Angelicfem

Angelicfem Account Deleted

My kids have walked in on me a few times.

16. Axelrod

Axelrod Trusted.Member

That's beautiful, hope they enjoyed seeing your pussy and admired they came out of it! :)

17. Ashleycucksjay15x

Ashleycucksjay15x Trusted Member

My wife n I back in high school were naked about to fuck when my dad walked in on us. He was wasted drinking all night and stared at my wife. She was 5ft5in bleach blonde beautiful girl at 135lb thick but tight and had 32 dds with pepperoni nipples with very wide hips and a busty bubble but that demanded attention. She and I froze still naked on the bed and my dad undressed. As soon as he whipped out his dick we both said omg at the same time and told each other that he has a huge dick and watched him climb on the bed and stroke it getting it hard. My wife started to pant like a dog and stared at his dick. She told him she loves uncut cock and opened her mouth as wide as she could and stuck her tongue out and lunged forward getting on her hands and knees and started sucking his cock like a crazy whore moaning and slurping as she spread her knees and started rubbing her pussy. My dad told her he's always thought she was such a sexy slut. He pulled outta her mouth and she spun around facing me turning her face back at him telling him to fuck her pussy as she offered it up for him. She immediately came so hard on his dick saying she's such a dirty fucking slut she can't believe my dad is fucking her. And he sprayed her full of his cum emptying his balls in here telling her to rest here and then come to his bed when she's ready. I didnt speak to her for a week. They fucked all night n I couldn't understand what happened and just jerked off a few times

18. Jim Fellow

Jim Fellow Trusted Member

I have walked in on my cousins. They did not mind. One was flirty.

19. PollysDad

PollysDad Trusted Member

I’ve arranged many times for family members and others to walk in on me when I’m changing.
    Sometimes it involves waiting some time for it to happen.
    The biggest challenge is not getting hard before they walk in.
    But I do like to be as big as I can get before my cock starts to rise. I find than if I’m impressive - they don’t tend to run out so quick !

20. Incubus Succubus

Incubus Succubus Trusted Member

Walked in on my mom. Her back was towards me. Most beautiful naked body I have ever seen. Obsessed with that bubblebutt of her's since then. Very rarely do I see a bubblebutt as nice, round with a long ass crack as my Mom's.

PS: She did not know I walked in on her. I quickly turned around and left. Bug tbose precisous few seconds felt like an eternity and that image still gets me hard everytime without fail.

Gorn, GentlyIntense and orly6666 like this.