1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Vaccine passport

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by neon zone, Apr 10, 2021.

?

Do you support vaccine passport for Covid-19?

1. yes

34.8%
  2. no

63.0%
  3. other (please explain)

2.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valjevac

Valjevac Trusted.Member

I recive 3 sputnjik doses.everthing is ok.but dont suport that covid passports.here in Serbia you cant go to bar after 8 in evening if you not vacinated and thats all☺no other restriction exsept that

2. Chronictraceur

Chronictraceur Looking for other like minds

I do not support anything that forces anyone to do any medical procedure or medication!

neon zone likes this.
  3. yhhy

yhhy Trusted Member

I'm fully vaccinated.

MilaHot likes this.
  4. sobhan

sobhan Account Deleted

5. No limits

No limits Trusted Member

No they want me to present it to go out to eat, see a movie , go shopping, but fight tooth and nail to not show a basic ID to vote? That don’t ring strange to anyone? I don’t live in nazi Germany , I don’t sow my “papers” to go about my daily life.

Dane, Neophyte and Brutus58 like this.
  6. neon zone

neon zone Trusted Member

I believe this did happen however the quantity of those whom refuse was lower :)

We do allow jobs for people who show they have experience or internship, I do not see why medical staff would require a degree to get the job.

How are you certain you have not visited any building made by those architect, do you ask for qualification detail of every employees in a building you visit?

In a society a large group of the civilian can choose to fight back to change these laws, we have many examples of this in history :)

I am glad we agree on this :)

You must then agree with the laws that only allowed men to work, that allowed people to own slaves, that banned homosexual marriage, that banned incest sex/marriage are laws that should be followed and those against them should have been left alone in the middle of a desert?

In which case the medical community should also be consistent by paying back all unvaccinated people for the "free service" they are giving by using the unvaccinated people tax money, do you agree?

A vaccinated person may spread covid or get severe illness the vaccine certificate does not prove you are with safe people. For example someone may be vaccinated and another may not be but may have recovered from covid. Biologically they both have immunity however vaccine certificate system does not show this.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2022
    Star_of_sea likes this.
  7. Star_of_sea

Star_of_sea Collector of ephemeral moments.

To the atenttion NEON ZONE.

Previous studies are necessary because they must have some knowledge prior to that experience. A doctor, a lawyer cannot just be experience, it must also be knowledge acquired in previous generations. It would be a horrible situation if a driver had to drive without knowing what road signs mean, or an engineer learnt by designing collapsing bridges, or a policeman did not know the law. Moreover, the intensity of the studies themselves already makes a selection of those people who are qualified for a particular profession, not only by the duration of the studies themselves, but also by the qualifications obtained in the studies.

No, I do not ask for details of the buildings I visit, but I know that before constructing a building, the plans must be presented to the Architects' Association, they must be approved by the architect of the Town Hall where the building is to be constructed and all buildings have a record of who was the architect and the quantity surveyor who directed the work and are responsible for it for all eternity. Furthermore, in Spain all buildings must be insured for a minimum period of 10 years, which also involves insurance companies who do their own checks on the building.

It is true that a group of people can change laws, this is called a "popular initiative" and requires a minimum of 500,000 signatures to be presented to Congress, where the law will be debated, but even if a law is changed by popular initiative, the new text will still be a law.

You are commenting on laws such as slavery or the prohibition of homosexual marriage, but these are old laws that have already been eradicated, so it makes no sense to talk about them. We cannot always be thinking about the past. Society and laws have evolved and we must not forget that we live in the year 2022. With regard to incestuous marriage, marriage is prohibited up to the third degree, i.e. marriage is prohibited, not free and voluntary connivance. I do not believe that a viable option is to live in a desert, we do not like all laws, but it must also be understood that the law is not established for each individual person (that is the mission of the courts) but with a character of general application and majority of the population. If a person does not accept the laws, he should think that in deserts there are also laws. If a person does not accept the laws, he would have to study the reason for this attitude.

First of all, I do not see the sense in the statement to reimburse the money to the unvaccinated people, because taxes are financing for free many treatments which, fortunately, we do not make use of. What taxes are really paying for is not a health system, but a health system that is available when it is needed. Are we going to demand reimbursement for roads we do not use, or for hospitals in other cities that we never use, or for our army if it is not constantly at war? It is not a question of economics, but a question of solidarity and of making a common front in the face of a disease that has destroyed millions of families and that doctors also have families.

Of course, the COVID passport is not a universal panacea, it does not solve all the problems, but it is clear that the vaccines have served their purpose, the statistics and the Omicron have proved it. The COVID passport has the mission to show that we are personally responsible and aware of the current situation of all people, each doing our part to put an end to this disease that has changed our way of life.

MilaHot likes this.
  8. Vision

Vision Account Deleted

No because vaccines aren't as effective as gaining natural immunity via taking high doses of plain Nicotinamide (antiviral) daily. Nicotinamide has no side effects since the body produces it itself to fight viruses.

9. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

but to get natural immunity we'll have to sacrifice all the weaker people. That's just stupid.
    A vaccine could help EVERYONE

Just get vaccinated, already, and stop with all the BS

Incs likes this.
  10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Just a question and please don't be offended, but just what is your degree in medicine?
    The reason I ask is that your statement makes no sense at all. Getting natural immunity does not kill/sacrifice weaker people. If you are weaker then you SHOULD have gotten the vaccine to protect yourself to begin with. I got the vaccine because of MY MEDICAL issues. Vaccines only protect the vaccinated, no one else. That's called immunology. Something I know about as I am a nurse with a Master's degree.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
    Dane likes this.
  11. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

The vaccine protects more than just yurself, as you have less chance to catch it and spread it

Incs likes this.
  12. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

With this supposed "vaccine" you can still contract the virus and shed the virus without showing any symptoms. NOT a TRUE vaccine as there is no ANTIGEN to stimulate the immune response. Only a partial immune response is achieved with this "vaccine".

13. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

Yes, you can still contract the virus, but you get less bad effects from it

Incs, HenryOdd and Brutus58 like this.
  14. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

That is TRUE, no BS.

15. Vision

Vision Account Deleted

Nicotinamide is available as a high dose supplement. It would save everyone unlike vaccinated people who are still dying.

I've had COVID 6 times since March 2020 because of A+ blood type, Vitamin K2 deficiency at the time and a genetic syndrome. A vaccine would be a waste and new research shows that vaccines slow down the immune system response.

16. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I've posted videos that pretty much explains why the vaccine does not stop the spread of Covid-19. No matter the efficacy of the vaccine in the past, right now the vaccine does not prevent you from catching Covid, the vaccine does not prevent the spread of Covid. he only thing the vaccine does is reduce the severity of the symptoms of Covid-19 disease. You can still catch Covid and you can still spread Covid, and the vaccine will do nothing to slow or stop it. A lot of governments around the world have already accepted this and have rescinded all of their Vaccine Mandates and Covid Restrictions. England, France, Belgium, Denmark have removed all restrictions and mandates and several other countries have reduced their mandates and are allowing existing ones to run out. In the United States, state after state are removing all of their mandates and restrictions, with the Democrat States and the Democrat Federal Government holding out till the last, but with elections coming up, even they are giving in to reality.

Brutus58 likes this.
  17. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I read an article yesterday by the NPR News about the virus. It cited research that natural immunity was the best. You may get re-infected but the symptoms will be significantly less. Natural immunity combined with the vaccine is better still. Also, that all these mandates should be dropped, especially in the schools. There is no science for these mandates in schools. Children have the lowest risk of infection and for spreading infection.

18. MilaHot

MilaHot Account Deleted

can you post a link to that article?

19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I would if I knew how. I know medical stuff, not computer tech stuff.

20. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

When you are looking at the article on your computer screen, you highlight the address at the top (https: etc......), right click, click copy.
    Then you post on here, right click, click paste.

It's not rocket science :)

MilaHot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.