1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Vaccine mandate and abortion

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by neon zone, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

2. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Then why did this only become a problem in the last 20 months or so? If it "exists in nature". My thought is this. It did exist. Like many other prehuman viruses, in things like the ice. That is a danger of Ice melt if it goes deep. (Not starting a climate change debate, whether it is natural or man made is irrelevant to the point). There ARE viruses in that ice that, if they were able to survive (a cryo of sorts) and when the ice melts are still alive? We may have the general umbrella family, but not the specific. So, those with super immune (the middle group of the population) will fight it off. The weaker people may die from it even though it hurts only the young and old. Do we need more shut downs? No. But the USSC refused to strike the NYC requirement this week. So employers and cities can require employees to get vaxxed whether or not they "approve" or "believe".

3. Neophyte

It did not exist in nature before, but it exists in nature now and you can't get rid of it. Vaccines will not get rid of it, but the wide spread use of vaccines will cause the virus to mutate faster. The more people that get vaccinated the more mutations will appear. It's natural law, if you understand how viruses work, you can predict how fast it will mutate. Right now the Sars Covid-2 Virus, is not particularly lethal, but if you accelerate its mutation, maybe the next iteration will be.

4. buffyfan

Then were is the mutated Polio? The mutated Smallpox?

Incs likes this.
  5. Neophyte

Polio and smallpox aren't retro viruses, sars is a retro virus.

6. buffyfan

Correct, in a way. The Vaccine can help. It wont eradicate it.

I didnt use Measles because that was all but beaten. The the Hippies and the "MUH RELIGION" crowd started with the "no vaccines". Enter outbreaks again.If the anti-vax hippies and "religious" didnt give questioning vaccines a horrible name? And didnt sound like idiots about how things like Polio, Small Pox, Measles, etc can be beaten and kept away with yoga and vegan eating? The convo would be different. But everyone sees the "I dont want the C-19 vax" in the same way they see the "I use holistic healing and diet to beat cancer" crowd. I actually sat 2nd on my BiL's case a few years back. Anti-Vax Mom didnt tell anyone that her crotch goblins were not vaxxed. Early in a "sick" for 2? They were at a friend's house. Said friend had an infant. Turns out the woman's kids did not have "the sniffles" in the end. But WHOOPING COUGH. You can guess where this goes. Wrongful death suit. Where the baby caught it and DIED from it. Baby was too YOUNG to get vaccinated. But was past the 6 months that Mom's immune protected them. We won. Big. Like 2.7 M big.

Do I force anyone to vaccinate in my companies? No. Do I make people wear masks in the Bar as of today? Yes. Not because it helps or not. But because I like my liquor license. And the state will take it away if I dont follow their rules and get caught. Then that will lead to a civil report which will inevitably make me have to deal with a NYS Bar Hearing where I would WIN anyway to not be censured by them. Much easier to turn away 5 people today who resisted. And I dont want to pay 10s followed by hundreds of thousands to get back over and over.

Healthcare workers in NY lost in the last court. The USSC did not back them. They can vax or work outside NY now. And get re-certified if their credentials lapse before they get a new job.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2021
  7. Neophyte

The Flu is a retro virus, which leads to it being very apt to mutation. This is why new flu vaccines are created every year. The scientist try to predict how the virus will mutate every year and modify the vaccine for their prediction. Their predictions tend to be about 70% effective. But what they don't tell you is that since there has been the wide spread use of flu vaccines, the rate that the flu virus mutate has become faster. The more people vaccinated for a particular strain, the faster that strain mutates. Before the widespread use of flu vaccines, the flu virus didn't change for 5 or more years, now it changes every year and sometimes multiple times in a year. Sometimes the mutated version has been less severe and sometimes it has been more severe and more lethal.

Covid-19 virus is very similar to the flu virus, and will react the same way. We have seen the emergence of the Delta variant, now the Omicron variant, all in less than 2 years. If we force everyone to be vaccinated, more variants will appear. The only way to stop it, is to eliminate everyone and everything where the virus exists and since we don't know where that is, we will fail. The reactions the governments of the world have implemented to protect the people from the virus, have been the wrong ones to cure the disease. But the actions have been the right ones to take total control of peoples lives. If they have scientists with half a brain, they know their reactions to the virus is wrong, so anyone with any intelligence must conclude the governments are lying so that they get what they want, which is not the welfare of the people. If the welfare of the people was what they were after, their procedures would be different.

8. Neophyte

9. Pat Hotter

Pat Hotter Moderator Staff Member

m still seeing cases but there is no question those worse affected and ill the longest are not vaccinated but I still question compulsion The booster seems to really have an effect

10. Neophyte

11. buffyfan

I am going to guess it was for refusing to leave when asked.

12. buffyfan

So you support vaccine mandates for non retro viruses. Lets be honest. If Polio Vaccine was invented today, not 60-70 years ago. There would be far from 100%. Between the "I THINK FOR MYSELF!" crowd, the "My religion..........." and the mixed bag of ultra super mega out there left who listen to their Yogi and Vitamin Store owners for medical advice.

I shit you not. I know someone who said her ACCUPUNCTURIST told her something. Then got offended when they were told that their "voodoo priest" is not a "real doctor".

Incs, Dane and whitecoffee1 like this.
  13. Neophyte

I don't support mandates for Polio and they don't give vaccines for Smallpox. If you read the history about the Polio Vaccine, you should find that in the early period, more people were dying from the vaccine, than from the disease. Polio vaccination should be encouraged and parents should be educated about what getting the Polio Vaccine would do, then they can decide what is best for them. If they decide against the vaccine and their child gets sick, then its on them and they need to live with the consequences and others should not be enlisted to help. Something like, if they decide not to vaccinate against Polio, their insurance won't cover any costs if their child gets Polio, but the insurance should still cover everything else, just not the Polio. Same with the Covid-19, if someone chooses not to get vaccinated, their insurance should not cover their Covid Disease, but the insurance should still cover everything else. The Government should not hold a knife to your throat saying, do what we tell you or else. The best course of action is better education, and not the lies tooted by the Left, just honest real facts, keep the propaganda out of it.

14. buffyfan

Mandates mean "to do x". There are mandates to go to school already. And have been for decades.

I do agree though. Insurance should be able to not cover X for refusal to vaccinate for X. But we will have governors playing the "You are NOT ALLOWED to put X Y Z on the form of what was wrong under state law!". Like DeSantis wanted Covid #s passing through his office before CDC. In fact? How about Governors, unless they went to medical school, defer to those with MD behind their names in general.

15. Neophyte

There probably isn't any perfect solution. Just have to do what will do the most Good. A lot of people think that 100% vaccination isn't going to bring the most Good. A major schism between the Democrats and Republicans, is what does the most Good mean. And the Democrats are refusing to even talk about or consider what it should mean.

16. SanSa

SanSa Trusted Member

Vaccine saveyour life

17. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

That is not entirely true.

There were a few vaccine manufacturers that put LIVE polio virus into the injectable sera, one from California in particular.

In that year and the next 2 years, because of no proper oversite, people were injected with the live virus and in those 3
    years, the 1st year the worst, deaths from polio were in the 10,000+ range while those infected from human-human contact
    were in the low thousands.

So it wasn't the vaccine that killed them, as they were not injected with a vaccine, but injected with the actual virus.

Those who were injected with the vaccine had a near zero death rate.

18. Herbsmithiii

Herbsmithiii Trusted Member

For one im a constitutionalist 2nd the constitution does not give the president or government this power. Government has 10 powers under article 1 sec 10 thats it. The president cannot use osha, it is controlled and mandated by congress.
    Same with medicare, it is controlled by congress so what biden is doing is unconstitutional, will be struck down at the supreme court level. As for abortion im not for it only i. The case of lifevof the mother,rape or people who didnt want incest.

19. muttley

muttley Trusted.Member

The problem is; How many people will he strong-arm into getting it, as they attempt to protect their jobs/pensions, before it gets to the SC to be shot down?

20. Neophyte

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.