1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Vaccine mandate and abortion

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by neon zone, Sep 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rubber Ducky

Rubber Ducky Trusted.Member

2. buffyfan

buffyfan Moderator Staff Member

Some. One. Is. Being. Sued. Right. Now. For telemedicine prescribing it. FROM LONDON to someone in TX.

3. wcharless

wcharless Trusted Member

the mandate isn't anything new but its the first one where you have to get it to keep doing what you have already been doing rather than just when you sign up to doe something new.

4. neon zone

neon zone Trusted Member

Many people who say this only agrees to not mandate covid vaccine but other existing vaccines should be mandated, I wanted to check if you had the same view

You can not compare schools to adults jobs, you can enforce rules on school without getting consent from the child but getting it from their parents or head of education departments instead. The child will not be able to move schools on their own, On the other hand you can not do anything to your employee without their written consent and they can change jobs on their own

Discrimination laws does not apply to what the government does, because it would be on of the exemption of the law

What did they do that they are being sued

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
  5. buffyfan

For the THIRD time now. A doctor in London is telemedicine prescribing abortion pill to TX residents. Someone filed suit on her under the new law. For a Non Texas Doctor violating a Texas Law from LONDON.

6. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

7. Neophyte

8. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Importing any prescribed drug from anywhere in the world outside the USA without approval is illegal.
    They reported criminal activity.

9. Neophyte

Previously it was legal. I'm guessing, when Obamacare was implemented, importing prescription drugs from other countries was outlawed. When Trump took office, he legalized importing prescription drugs again. When Biden took office, he again outlawed importing prescription drugs.

10. Neophyte

11. neon zone

neon zone Trusted Member

They can sue but they will need to prove the woman got it for pregnancy after a heart beat was detected, however pills are what are used for early abortion therefore they will not win the case only because the women ordered pills online

12. buffyfan

Or a tele-medicine doctor in London........ also has a Medical License in the US and maintains her CPE hours. ECFMG certificate.

I live in NY. I can practice in the UK as well. Because, for reasons like clients there, I have had to do so. So I went through their processes and technically can practice in the UK as well. I leave that to the International Division. But as Co-Managing Partner? I have to be able to audit their work.

13. Neophyte

14. buffyfan

So. Did I hear wrong or did the TX AG actually try to argue today that, because the law said so, the USSC has not jurisdiction. Because the law says it can only be brought in TX STATE COURTS.

Kav made a good point. If this stands it creates precidence for other states, like I said months ago, to enact laws that let a Blue State make a law where the store that sells an AR just "deputize" citizens and let them sue for 10s of thousands in bounty. The "State" is not enforcing it after all.

15. Neophyte

Dane likes this.
  16. Memooh

Memooh Trusted Member

Took the vac, against abortion

17. Neophyte

18. muttley

muttley Trusted.Member

I see OSHA has quickly followed suit, by halting the mandate as well as all activities involved in investigating and policing it.
    Laughable that Psaki has the balls to tell companies that they should still follow the mandate, even thou there's no teeth, in the governments mouth.

19. Neophyte

20. Neophyte

Covid-19 virus cannot be stopped by vaccinating everyone. You can get 100% vaccination rate and it will not stop the virus. Even if you kill every human that has been infected with the virus it will not stop. The virus is pervasive throughout all of nature. In order to stop the virus you have to vaccinate or kill every human that has the virus, you have to vaccinate or kill every animal that has the virus. In order to eradicate the virus, you will need to kill half of all living creatures on the planet. You will have to kill not billions, but trillions of living creatures in order to save a small handful of people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.