1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Nerdboy, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

Brutus58 likes this.
  2. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  3. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

"You should vote Trump." - Creepy Joe Biden

Brutus58 likes this.
  4. Neophyte

5. Neophyte

6. Neophyte

Brutus58 likes this.
  7. Neophyte

8. AstaSilva

AstaSilva Trusted.Member

Why so many Tim Pool videos? He isn't even that good XD

I mean I like him, but there's plenty of alternatives.

9. cuzluster

cuzluster Trusted.Member

they'll get around to impeaching him one day...only been saying they're gonna do it since the day he took office :rolleyes:

10. Dad's toy

Dad's toy Trusted.Member

Here's my observation.

The Dems will impeach him and nobody really cares.
    The Republicans will not remove him.
    The day after the senate trail and abject failure by the dems what do the dems do?

toy

Lefty likes this.
  11. Lefty

Lefty Account Deleted

And therein lies the problem. There has been a Dem faction after him from day one. I’m not a Trump supporter. But this isn’t about Ukraine, it’s about removing Trump from office, or at least attempting to. If Pelosi wants to preserve democracy, she’d respect the election results.

Zarp likes this.
  12. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

If these two Articles of Impeachment were the best they could do then they should have had the good damn sense to walk away and focus on the work of the American people. This will not bid well for Democrats when history is written

Zarp and Lefty like this.
  13. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

Like Trump or not he has been good for the economy and the American people. Someone finally willing to tell the rest of the world to shape up
    Democrats know he will get re-elected and have spent three years bull shitting with this dumb stuff.
    Hell the Democrats were doing the very shit they accuse him of lol
    Let’s focus on healthcare cost and prescription drug cost and other things that would ease the burden on good hard working American people. No matter what party you’re affiliated with you are there to pass legislation that would help not hurt us

Zarp likes this.
  14. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

Right now the Senate Republicans have no say in the process. They will be in full control when a formal impeachment starts. I heard a comment on talk radio a few days ago that the Senate Republicans might vote to acquit before they hear any of the Democrats "evidence".

15. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

That would be the correct thing to do so that it won’t go down in history as an impeachment.
    I didn’t like Obama at all spending our grandchildren’s futures away but I never wanted him impeached and I certainly didn’t disagree with everything out of his mouth.
    Democrats have become spoiled rotten childish idiots. Even if you’re a Democrat you’re looking at them going WTF

16. borabora

borabora Moderator Staff Member

I like the words of Robert De Niro - About "that idiot"

Trump is a clown, but a rich one... and Republican... :)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  17. fungool

fungool Trusted Member

I have a feeling he will be reelected because the Dems can't get their shit together. No president has ever been removed and there have been some terrible ones.

18. Zarp

Zarp Trusted.Member

My fear is what they have planed next. The Democrats have been on a mission since the day Trump was elected to get him removed from office. Instead of working for the good of the country yet they refuse to do anything but try to subvert the will of the voters.

muttley likes this.
  19. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

Washington DC is laughable
    Pelosi sit on USMCA for a year and then sent to senate yesterday. McConnell said we will wait until after the impeachment trial and dems went nuts.
    Hell you been holding it a year what’s another month lol

muttley likes this.
  20. fungool

fungool Trusted Member

It is all about politics. We need term limits in Congress, for a start.

Sifjaspell likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.