1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Nerdboy, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prisoner1969

prisoner1969 Account Deleted

You mean Barack and BIG MIKE Michael Obama. She/He is a Tranny.

curiousFred and itshot like this.
  2. Amanh

Amanh Trusted Member

Never seen anyone who DIDN'T want to bang Michelle say this. It's ok to admit you like strong women, no need to call anyone "tranny."

curiousFred likes this.
  3. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

If she was black, there would be MAJOR rioting everywhere with the news reporting on it every 15 minutes just to make sure everyone knows an un-armed black female was shot to death un-necessarily. But since she was white, while watching the new this morning, not a damn peep out of the mainstream media about it.

curiousFred, itshot and Insp Gadget like this.
  4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I agree with you on that, except calling Trump garbage. True, he is the most brash and un-couth president ever.
    He has no political charm at all. In fact, quite irritating.

The Obamas on the other hand are extremely cordial and proper. Barak's political charm was a driving force of
    his election. His accomplishments up till then weren't really known by most Americans, yet he introduced 100's
    of bills and about a dozen or so became law. He showed a foreign policy agenda that was respectable (and smartly so)
    while a Senator, but as president, he expanded his agenda to the point he was willing to give away our sovereignty.

I would be happy to host either one for dinner. Trump's love for the country (although misguided quite a bit) would
    be a fine topic to address. Obama, just to be able to listen to some of his thoughts on why he was/is focused on the US
    being a free supplier to all the world. He would be interesting to talk to to say the least.

curiousFred likes this.
  5. muttley

muttley Trusted.Member

I don't think I could bite my tongue enough to get through dinner, with either of them...;)

curiousFred, Insp Gadget and Dane like this.
  6. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I understand!
    Sometimes it's impossible to remember that we should listen at least twice as much as we talk. You know,
    the old saying "You have 2 ears and 1 mouth, use them as such".

muttley likes this.
  7. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

You can actually purchase these :

Trump Wall.jpg

And I saw one comment (almost too good to be true! [​IMG]) that it's a Mexican product !

** This Just In - at eBay :

[​IMG]

Might be the version created for the American market. This is international intrigue at its best !

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    curiousFred, Dane and itshot like this.
  8. sockpuppet

sockpuppet Trusted.Member

Is it a wall between the US and Canada?

curiousFred and Insp Gadget like this.
  9. Insp Gadget

There may well be one - those are two takes on the Southern one.
    Trudeau will likely need Trump's help building it, like he did for the Pipeline.

10. Insp Gadget

Trump Lego.jpg

Lolimsa and Dane like this.
  11. Insp Gadget

Up-and-Coming President Harris styled herself, and she even chose her own ensembles !
    But still, she remains quite upset with the 'commonality' of her cover on February’s Vogue magazine.

upload_2021-1-11_13-47-1.png

This Vogue cover does not give Kamala Harris due respect. It is overly familiar.
    It is a cover image that calls Harris by her first name without invitation !

You can't make this stuff up.

12. Lolimsa

Lolimsa Moderator Staff Member

upload_2021-1-14_17-51-46.png

@Neophyte and @Dracoa PLEASE what do you think of the latest unusual and even bizarre message by Trump????? I'm really not picking on you, and I'm sorry if you feel sad about the recent events of his impeachment. But I really wish you understand what does it mean Trump suddenly talking in a totally different way. I even thought that was a deep fake !!!!

curiousFred likes this.
  13. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

What did he say. Please provide a link to what he said.

Lolimsa likes this.
  14. Lolimsa

Lustig likes this.
  15. Jamezson

Jamezson Trusted Member

Lolimsa likes this.
  16. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

Never trust any politician, regardless of his name or party.
    They are all in there for No.1, not for you and me.
    Fuck all of them.

ram and Lolimsa like this.
  17. Lolimsa

Well ... obviously the wording was not chosen by him, right? Actually that wording was too precise, clearly written by legal advisors.

18. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

There is so much to see and so much to hear, that a person can't see everything. I don't sit waiting to see and hear the next thing Trump says, the more important things will eventually be brought to my attention and then I will see and hear them.

I listened to the speech and it was not that different than other speeches Trump has made. Yes the words were chosen carefully and most likely a team of people went over it to make sure that nothing was said that the Left could twist into some nefarious meaning or intension. I would interpret his speech to be:

"Please don't start any violence, that those that support Trump are better than those that have been rioting for most of the year. And he made a dig at the actions of Apple, Google, Amazon, and most of the Left, shutting down Conservatives from the internet."

Its pretty straight forward, don't commit any violent actions and condemn the tech giants. And be better than what the Left have been doing.

The analysts seems to be saying that Trump using specific language to try and manipulate those hearing the speech and bend their reactions to some overall agenda that Trump may have. They probably are saying this, because they couldn't find anything in the speech that they could use against Trump. Their thinking is that Trump must be bad so everything he says must be bad and if they don't hear anything thats bad, it must be because it was too subtle for them to detect it. The Left can't understand that those that don't think like them aren't as bad as they believe and sometimes its them(The Left) that are the bad ones.

19. Lustig

Lustig Trusted Member

Lolimsa likes this.
  20. Avtoritet_321

Avtoritet_321 New Member

Donald J. Trump defines the American success story. Throughout his life he has continually set the standards of business and entrepreneurial excellence, especially in real estate, sports, and entertainment. Mr. Trump built on his success in private life when he entered into politics and public service. He remarkably won the Presidency in his first ever run for any political office. It's [edit] for this a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Finance, Mr. Trump followed in his father’s footsteps into the world of real estate development, making his mark in New York City. There, the Trump name soon became synonymous with the most prestigious of addresses in Manhattan and, subsequently, throughout the world.
    what are news?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.