1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Nerdboy, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Mosaic.jpg

curiousFred and muttley like this.
  2. Mixaxsgz

Mixaxsgz Trusted Member

lol this is too funny!

curiousFred and Insp Gadget like this.
  3. curiousFred

curiousFred Trusted.Member

I wonder whether any of these people give a flying fuck about their country/ countrymen and their wellbeing,
    or are they ll in there for themselves, the Dems seem particularly despicable and snaky bastards.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  4. bigjeff

bigjeff Trusted Member

If it is any indication, I didn't vote for him last time and it looks like I will be this time around. He may say some of the stupidest things, but I like his policies a lot more then anyone on the democrat ticket so far.

curiousFred, muttley and Insp Gadget like this.
  5. Insp Gadget

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    curiousFred, itshot and oldman681 like this.
  6. Insp Gadget

And now ... it's time for Trump's House of Wings !

[​IMG]

Recently resurfaced from the 2004 SNL skit ...

curiousFred, oldman681 and itshot like this.
  7. yhhhy

yhhhy Trusted Member

my opinion,will be

Insp Gadget likes this.
  8. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

It seem Trump has pulled another fast one over the Democrats. In a recent ruling over Title X funding, Trump has forced Planned Parenthood to defund themselves.

curiousFred likes this.
  9. Bob Barker

Bob Barker Trusted Member

God I hate this man

10. Gunslinger

Gunslinger Trusted.Member

11. Insp Gadget

12. oldman681

oldman681 Trusted.Member

I only wish someone would kill this political correctness , it is so agrivating most of the time , & it is all bull doo doo .

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  13. Hardhat46

Hardhat46 Trusted Member

To the original question...Trump will win hands down. The Dems are Bat Shit crazy

14. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

curiousFred and oldman681 like this.
  15. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

What gets to me more than the Trump debates is what really fuels them. Yes, he's social media incompetent and his administration (more than he himself) has made several mistakes, but to me, it seems that the country as a whole goes to a whole new way of thinking... This seems to be the new way that people seem to live now and days...

"I pledge allegiance
    to the thoughts
    of the celebrities on camera
    and to their cra-nonsense
    for which they stand
    one notion
    and no thought
    that's their's you see
    and speaks to us all"

A person is smart, but people are dumb stupid animals...

Okay, rant's over... Thank you for listening...

-SW

ps. Per the topic of this page, he should have no problem being re-elected, the masses who complained before his election didn't vote, and those who did, didn't bring their friends to follow their example.
    The "regular" voters seem to be those who truly have something to lose, no matter who is the incumbent. They're the ones that the politicians listen to because in the end, they are his security for his/her job.

pps. Personally, I think we need to get rid of the parties. As I said earlier, many people are dumb, stupid, animals that, like nature and physics intended, take the easiest route. When they go to the ballot, they vote for whose name has a letter that matches theirs (R or D). That way they'll be forced to learn who the candidate is and what they are about, not what does the media think or the "general thoughts" of the party, which has shown over history to be fickle themselves.

16. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

If Democrats want to win in 2020, all they need to do is put forward someone less crazy than Trump. Seems from the Democrat debates they couldn't find any who are. All 20 of them raising their hands to give non-citizens free healthcare.

Brutus58 and curiousFred like this.
  17. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

Democrats are so focused on non-citizens they’re forgetting the actual people they represent.
    These 20 running today couldn’t beat peewee Herman with all their crazy schemes
    Good luck beating Trump
    If economy doesn’t tank he will be re-elected without a problem

Dangin Fury, Brutus58 and curiousFred like this.
  18. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I think it was Beto who actually campaigned in Mexico.

Brutus58 likes this.
  19. TopGun

TopGun Trusted.Member

He’s a damn idiot. My white privilege May disqualify me from being President
    No sir your stupidity does

Brutus58 likes this.
  20. SecretWishes

SecretWishes Trusted.Member

I don't mind if non-citizens get healthcare... I do care if they don't pay taxes that fund the healthcare. Some of my best friends are not US citizens, but they pay their dues and taxes per the law.

What irks me is that many forget that there are at least 5 US citizens for every non-citizen that DO NOT pay taxes and dues and receive welfare. They use up up to 10x more funds than the non-citizens. I personally knew a family that did that (we're not friends anymore for many reasons not related to this, but you get the idea).

As for the crazy... well that depends on what record(s) you are looking at... No one's perfect, but no President has ever exposed themselves to so much social media.

Just some food for thought if you can catch on to the direction,

-SW

Brutus58, Gunslinger and curiousFred like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.