1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Nerdboy, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

IB has more non-incest sub forums (15) than incest sub forums (7).
    The simple reason is that a 100% incest only forum can't survive.

EggHead, Dane and Brutus58 like this.
  2. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

I love the variety. Variety is the "spice of life" has never been proven more true than here.

EggHead likes this.
  3. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

BREAKING NEWS - TOMORROW

Trump.jpg Cohen.jpg Michael Cohen, the disgraced lawyer who was sentenced to prison for campaign finance violations and lying to the US Congress, will be releasing his memoir tomorrow (Tuesday) according to the Associated Press.

DISLOYAL.jpg

This 'Sensational Tell-All' will make the case that U.S. President Donald Trump is guilty of the same crimes that landed its author in federal prison, and that Trump is a 'Don of Organized Crime'.

Comedian Tom Arnold told the Daily Beast that he’s been in regular contact with Cohen, who assured him that the book would 'take no prisoners'.

Arnold : “ It’s like the ‘Jaws’ movie- you don’t see Jaws very much, but you hear the music. And for Trump, he knows Michael is coming, and the election is coming, so Trump better listen to the Jaws music.”

CNN has been enthusiastically promoting the book, but there's no word yet from Hollywood about any movie deal.

Brutus58 likes this.
  4. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I don't disagree with you on that.
    But this forum is "Politics and Current Affairs", not the "Incest Forum".

One doesn't need to, or is obliged to, talk only about incest in this forum.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, Case closed! No need to rehash anything more about it.

Stay Happy!

5. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

The only reason I put a "like" to this, is the same reason the Russian Conspiracy fell apart. It will be proven it's all BS!!! Then what will the Dem's/Lib's do? Keep saying the same thing hoping repetition trumps all truth. No pun intended.

6. Insp Gadget

A great cost-saving idea ! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

Why waste time making a scarecrow when we could just use the real thing?

8. hellohello

hellohello Trusted Member

Trump has incumbency advantage so I see no reason why he would lose.

9. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

In the news today...

MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow used a pair of Obama-era photos of immigrant kids — to accuse the Trump administration of “deliberately” hurting families, according to a report.

The liberal host opened “The Rachel Maddow Show” on Tuesday with a scathing attack that included images of kids lying on the floor while covered in aluminum foil-like blankets and other children held in cages.

Rachel Maddow uses Obama-era images of immigrant kids to blast Trump

Dane and Brutus58 like this.
  10. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

The liberals and their supporters have no ethics, morals, scruples or shame. They say and do ANYTHING to keep Pres. Trump from being re-elected.

EggHead and Dane like this.
  11. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

In reality, those blankets are mylar. If you've ever been camping, they are great for keeping you
    warm on a very chilly morning.
    Easy to pack, tote, and use for camping or an emergency coverage.
    Fire fighters who are battling the forest fires all have them as mylar's heat reflectivity is so high,
    they wrap themselves in one if they are caught in the middle with no safe escape.
    It will protect them from the searing heat while trying to survive.

Brutus58 likes this.
  12. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

What you say is true, however that does not justify using Obama era photos and claiming they were from Trump's doing.

13. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Never said it was. I was only pointing out those kids were not being abused in those photos as some claim.

Brutus58 likes this.
  14. borabora

borabora Moderator Staff Member

15. Masterlurk

Masterlurk Trusted.Member

45+19=46.

16. Insp Gadget

And the MSM people are openly mocking an ailing President.

And these people are your friends ?? You sure know how to pick'em, pal.

17. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

You do realize, it's only the Liberal Democrats, that like the Main Stream Media.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  18. Insp Gadget

The other side does it differently - 'controlled opposition' - The Five is a freak show.

* Please remember, I'm not bashing, I'm sympathizing - we have influence within our media as well. (The loophole of a 'crown corporation' let it in.) It's just that nobody gives a shit about us, yet.

The objective of the media is not to present our citizens with the news. Nor is it even to support a particular viewpoint, right or left.

The objective of the media is to cause dissent within its host country, and it can do that from both sides.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
    Dane likes this.
  19. Insp Gadget

Elect another lackey ...

[​IMG]

20. Insp Gadget

The most humiliating thing to have happened to America in my lifetime . . .
    upload_2020-10-5_10-14-46.jpeg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.