1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Nerdboy, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

Surely one of a Country's responsibilities must be to provide trustworthy news to its citizens.

Imho, yours has failed you by selling off an essential national resource to foreign interests.
    Our own government news organization cheats us, by speaking only for left-wing factions.

And this reader would trust TASS over any of ours or yours.

Brutus58, Dane and curiousFred like this.
  2. Downnhill

Downnhill Trusted.Member

I agree. I'm not from US, and still I have to look different news agencies for same news to get full picture. It's cumbersome task, that's why I'm not following political news that much anymore.

3. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

4. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

Don't they pay the airports to have them on their TV's?

5. Insp Gadget

I heard that you pay the place who owns your news media billions of dollars annually - no wonder they can afford to buy up your infrastructure ! Being Great and being Owned are not the same thing. [​IMG]

6. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

They see it as worth it from the ad revenue. How many eyes are on those tvs? How many eyes are on the ads?

Insp Gadget likes this.
  7. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

I'd rather people watch when I'm at the airport.

Insp Gadget likes this.
  8. GreenShark

GreenShark Account Deleted

I’m from Australia and our national broadcaster the ABC is exactly the same.

Miraculously passes the impartiality tests but it’s blatantly obvious the ABC panders to the Left it’s not funny.

9. Insp Gadget

Our CBC delights in finding any excuse for pitting one group of us against another. What Nation's news service should set out to promote racial division amongst its own populace ? CBC News is essentially just a self-righteous taxpayer-funded racist rag.

And I couldn't even post a lot of the stuff that my English cousin sends me about the BBC. It's laughable, but it's not doing any of our Countries any damn good at all.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
    Brutus58 and GreenShark like this.
  10. GreenShark

GreenShark Account Deleted

The stuff I hear out of the UK defies belief. The British taxpayer has to pay a television licence to prop up an organisation that has gone far left. It’s a disgrace really.

11. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

My dad was the same way. It was CNN 24/7. He was so brainwashed that he really believed the whole Russian conspiracy. He would even point out a guy sitting behind Trump and say "there's Putin behind Trump". It was just an aide or someone who happened to be bald.

12. Insp Gadget

13. Insp Gadget

And I also think that President Trump has served as a fine role model for the Youth of our World.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Brutus58, itshot and oldman681 like this.
  14. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

15. Neophyte

16. Neophyte

17. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

This is so true. Dam near a 100% the city is run by a dam Liberal mayor.

Brutus58 likes this.
  18. Bobsaf

Bobsaf New Member

I think no possibility with how he handled COVID

19. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

He did better than the governor of N.Y.. Trump did not execute 63000 nursing home patients by ordering active Covid-19 patients into nursing homes. Just to save on medicare/medicaid payments. And there was/is talk of this jerk running for president. I don't see any difference between him and Mussolini (Il Duce). Just because his brother praises him on CNN only proves how low the standards are there.

muttley, itshot and TopGun like this.
  20. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

And his brother faked having Covid for ratings.

itshot and Brutus58 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.