1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Nerdboy, Jun 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

I wouldn't trust Biden to run a lemonade stand, never mind the country.

Brutus58 likes this.
  2. splendidfriend

splendidfriend Trusted Member

Me either. I don't know how this election is going to go. So many things have changed in so little time.

3. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

I don't see how Trump could lose either but if it happens you might as well bend over and kiss your ass goodbye because its going to be ages until the country comes back half the way it was before the fucking virus and now this BLM shit we're dealing with.

Dane likes this.
  4. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Trump wins, the left riots because they lost. Biden wins, the left still riots, because they can.

muttley, Frank Martin, Dane and 2 others like this.
  5. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

What was that old saying - "grab the Bible, praise the Lord and pass the ammunition". Or something to that effect.

itshot likes this.
  6. Insp Gadget

Insp Gadget Trusted.Member

7. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Depends on what you define as work. 44 did a good job of creating the conditions to allow slave trade to be present in Libya, and it's still going on today.

Frank Martin likes this.
  8. Insp Gadget

Trump is a nationalist. Thank your lucky stars. So was our Trudeau the elder.

It's a character trait that a nation might want in a leader, don't you think ?

Dane, itshot and Brutus58 like this.
  9. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

Better a nationalist than a globalist.

10. Insp Gadget

And they come in all flavours - most herd-mentality types here nowadays think Trump is a Far-Right Extremist ! Back then, you guys were horrified that Trudeau might be a COMMUNIST !!

And regardless of a nationalist's political stripe, the globalist mouthpiece mainstream media creates controversy around them daily - because they love their Countries and their Cultures, and that does not suit the globalist agendas.

itshot and Brutus58 like this.
  11. Insp Gadget

[​IMG]

LuckyDuck, Brutus58 and Frank Martin like this.
  12. Lolimsa

Lolimsa Moderator Staff Member

From outside the US, it looks funny that half of your TV and newspapers say one thing, and the other half say the opposite, and both halves of the population believe their side, and none know the actual truth. We outside the US are better informed than most Americans !!

Brutus58, Frank Martin, Dane and 2 others like this.
  13. Downnhill

Downnhill Trusted.Member

And Even those halves tends to undermine their own messages into a point that makes them look big hypocrites.

14. Axelrod

Axelrod Trusted.Member

Thats so true they rather care about information related to and for the stock market rather than informing everyone about the actual state of the virus and its dangers.

Dane and Lolimsa like this.
  15. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Trusted Member

I used to love CNN and followed it every day. Not no mo.
    Yes, it's possible CNN could be the worst 'spin factory' but that's hard to say since it has plenty of competition.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  16. Frank Martin

I'm glad you said that. The divide may rears it's head at times but we are a brainwashed mass in the States and have gone way off the path of our own Constitution. I cannot have a decent conversation with anyone about current events. So, I just read ancient philosophy and history. Then I realize how good we have it today and that we whine about the most insignificant things. Life is so much better today than we realize.
    Running water. Medicine. Tacos. Internet. Tesla. What's next?

Brutus58 likes this.
  17. Frank Martin

This is gut wrenchingly sad. I don't know about the slave trade, however, Lybia's currency is in a downfall. So, they are currently facing an imminent threat of famine. There was a one man demonstration where he committed public suicide and left a note stating the cause was hunger and watching his community starve.
    Let's hope Trump is worth his business savvy, because no crisis is containable in this "global village" context.

18. Insp Gadget

Then find out who owns your press - who benefits from causing dissension within your Country ?

Then boot their sorry scheming asses out of town. Look after your own people. No need to be shy - others have done it in the past.

19. Downnhill

Downnhill Trusted.Member

Not to mention that most of the "news networks" are corporations, they get their revenue from the viewers. Today everything has to be scandalously reported, or slandered to sell their "news" to the populous. Tells a tale that traditional media is in it's deaththrows.

Brutus58 and Insp Gadget like this.
  20. Dracoa

Dracoa Trusted.Member

Only reason CNN still exists is because it's the Airport Network. If they weren't in every airport in America, they'd be dead or about to lay down in the coffin.

Brutus58, Insp Gadget and itshot like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.