1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

Things I Think About When I Have Free Time

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by Neophyte, Dec 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I postulate that two paired particles (Quantum Entanglement) occupy the same location in a higher dimension. You can have two particles at XYZ and move one to X1Y1Z1, yet in a higher dimension they are still coexisting at the same location.

And if the first particle, at XYZ, can be extended into the higher dimension, the particle can be reintegrated at X1Y1Z1, without traversing the intervening physical distance.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
  2. Neophyte

Quantum Entanglement is somehow associated with radioactive decay.

3. Curmudgeon

Curmudgeon Moderator Staff Member

You have been in lock down way too long.

Queen50, Brutus58, Dane and 1 other person like this.
  4. itshot

itshot Trusted.Member

What the fuck are you talking about? Even if I was in lockdown I couldn't come up with shit like that.
    I hope you know I'm just messing with you.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2020
    Neophyte likes this.
  5. Neophyte

LOL. :D
    What you fail to realize, is that this will lead to a viable FTL drive. Bwaahahaha.

6. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

My understanding is that Quantum Entanglement isn't about 2 particles occupying the same space but that 2 particles
    are in either a 'direct' or 'opposite/direction' in action to each other no matter the distance.

IE: A particle 'A' is at point X1Y1Z1 in space and the direct/opposite direct particle 'A2' is a point A1B1C1 in space light
    years away, if 'A' spins faster, 'B' spins faster/slower exactly the same time.

Think about a steel rod. If you push on one end to move the rod, the other end moves at the exact same time.
    (Please though, I know there is an atomic teeny tiny time lapse because of compression, but the example is
    just to make the explanation clear.)

Brutus58 likes this.
  7. Neophyte

Quantum entanglement, so far has been achieved by linking two or more particles together at the same location, and the connection established at that location still remains even if the particles are separated, theoretically to any distance. When I say paired, I mean the entanglement is created and I postulate its because the particles still share a link in a higher dimension even though in our space-time frame of reference, they are separated.

Dane likes this.
  8. pussycat

pussycat Administrator Staff Member

You really are from California.

o_O

Brutus58 likes this.
  9. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Decided to go onto the net to see what Google brings up.

Quantum Entanglement
    [​IMG]
    Quantum entanglement is a physical phenomenon that occurs when a pair or group of particles are generated, interact, or share spatial proximity in a way such that the quantum state of each particle of the pair or group cannot be described independently of the state of the others, including when the particles are separated by a large distance. The topic of quantum entanglement is at the heart of the disparity between classical and quantum physics: entanglement is a primary feature of quantum mechanics lacking in classical mechanics.

Quantum entanglement is a physical phenomenon that occurs when a pair or group of particles are generated, interact, or share spatial proximity in a way such that the quantum state of each particle of the pair or group cannot be described independently of the state of the others, including when the particles are separated by a large distance.

https://www.thoughtco.com/what-is-quantum-entanglement-2699355
    Jul 10, 2017 ยท Quantum entanglement is one of the central principles of quantum physics, though it is also highly misunderstood. In short, quantum entanglement means that multiple particles are linked together in a way such that the measurement of one particle's quantum state determines the possible quantum states of the other particles.

10. Neophyte

I am inferring that the particles still share a spatial proximity in a higher dimension, even if they are separated in our classical three dimensions, so any thing that affects one will affect the other because of the higher dimension proximity.

11. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

A viable FTL drive? OOOHHHH!!! You mean the "Fuck The Liberals" drive. Maybe the best use for libs is to use them as distance markers at driving range.

Dane likes this.
  12. Brutus58

Brutus58 Trusted.Member

You are all in "collusion" to turn what is left of my brain/psyche into mush! Now I have to turn to my coping medication - WHISKEY!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  13. Neophyte

My thoughts are Conservatives are a building force in society and Liberals are a demolition force in society. Civilization can go a long time without Liberals. Civilization would die within a couple of generations without Conservatives. For a healthy Society, some Liberals are needed, they demolish and clear out old and outdated institutions, and help the progression of society. The mix of Conservatives to Liberals should be 90% Conservatives and 10% Liberals.

Brutus58, itshot and Dane like this.
  14. Neophyte

I am thinking that what Obama did to Trump in 2016, in bugging Trumps office and phones, is exactly the same as what happened in Watergate in 1972. Yet in 72 the Democrats upended the entire country to get rid of Nixon, yet in 2016 the Democrats moved heaven and earth to make sure that Obama was protected.

Brutus58, Dane and itshot like this.
  15. Neophyte

It looks like there is a good chance of armed conflict in America. The Democrats are trying to consolidate all the power and The Republicans are trying to defend themselves. The chances of this happening are going up.

Brutus58 likes this.
  16. Neophyte

17. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Her whole speech is total proof she's not interested in what's best for the nation, but that she is bent on a quest
    of malevolent actions against Trump only for her own satisfaction.

Brutus58 and itshot like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.