1. As a guest you have limited access to the forums.
  2. Membership is free.
  3. So why not Sign up now!

THE TIDE OF WAR HAS CHANGED

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Affairs' started by AnonymousB2022, Apr 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lian

Lian Friendly One

I don't think so. I mean, Ukraine is pushing back Russia on pretty much all frontlines, and Russia is taking heavy casualties. I don't think Russia can win this, its just about how much men they are willing to lose

Daddy's Home, Incs and Dane like this.
  2. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

I think Putin is willing to lose as many as he needs to get control back.

3. Lian

Lian Friendly One

but if he keeps losing that many, he may end up losing Russia (I hope Russia will rise against him)

Daddy's Home, Dane and pikeman like this.
  4. pikeman

pikeman Trusted.Member

Russians against Putin ? No
    Maybe if the Russian situation will get worse, cause war is expensive and lose 75% of gas export to Europe are billion .
    The only territory which Putin can't lose is Crimea. Crimea is a strategic point.

5. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

What a dream to come true!

Daddy's Home likes this.
  6. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

The Russian troops are mostly conscript, like they used in Afganistan. They don't care about losing a lot of them. Probably picking dissidents to send to the front with enough loyalists to keep them in line.

7. pikeman

pikeman Trusted.Member

Most of the troops comes from Russian region far of the Ukrainian border and also are poors regions , so It's hard find troops motivated

Daddy's Home and Incs like this.
  8. Lian

Lian Friendly One

I hope Russia will lose Crimea. I hope the Russian Federation will fall, that all its 'provinces' will become free and independant countries. The Russian Federation is one of the last, and most Evil (yes, I use the word Evil) dictatorship in the world, and one of the biggest threat to World peace.

9. pikeman

pikeman Trusted.Member

Another problem is: after Putin who?
    Russia can't resist without economics interactions with the rest of the world.
    Yes they have oli&gas but without technology (chip etc.) their industry is still, and China help mmmhhhh... I'm not sure about their help. If USA increase sanctions about chip architecture eheheh.
    I live in Europe and today Germany has stopped 3billion of military aid to Ukraine. I don't understand Germany what way want to follow.

Incs likes this.
  10. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Anyone would be better than Putin. And anyway, they'll probably be stuck for years in a civil war after Putin, so Russia would only hurt Russia during that time, and the subjucated countries would be able to free themselves from the Russian oppression.

11. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

But a major problem with a Russian Civil War is, "In whose hands end up with the nukes?"

Incs likes this.
  12. Lian

Lian Friendly One

If Russia ends up in a civil war, special forces from NATO will probably sneak in there and steal most of the nukes, I hope

Dane likes this.
  13. pikeman

pikeman Trusted.Member

Now every men near Putin has his social position thanks to him.
    But I guess there are many men in the shadow which wait his fallen.
    At now more of 1 million of Russian fly away from Russia, next year sanctions will be more efficient.

There's a report published by Yale @Lian, if you don't find it I post the link.

Lian, Daddy's Home and Dane like this.
  14. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Oh, no need to post proof. We all know and agree with that!

Daddy's Home likes this.
  15. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

That's the BIG problem.....

MOST of the nukes!

How much do you think Iran or the Taliban would pay to get one?

I would say the Taliban would pay all those hundreds of millions of dollars of cash we left behind during the disastrous pull
    out.
    (Not 100% Biden's fault like some claim, our fucking weak Generals should have taken the reins and orchestrated
    a continuation of what was the -ongoing, but slow, evacuation. IMHO, the Generals just "obeyed orders" in order to make
    the president, the Senate and House majority look like the bad guys.)

I don't think much of the equipment we left behind would be of good trade value as all the major equipment
    was de-militarized, most made totally inoperable. Though billions in value, per se, but not on the black market.
    Everything else, a couple billion $ worth, was small-arms. Not really a good offer on a nuke.

Lian likes this.
  16. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Finally, someone admits that it wasn't Biden's fault that the Generals screwed up there!

Dane likes this.
  17. Lian

Lian Friendly One

Odessa's monument of Katerina II will be removed, because Russia keep saying "Odessa is a Russian City, they want us, they have a monument of one of our empress!"
    Yeah, Ukrainian giving 'em the finger there lol

Daddy's Home likes this.
  18. Neophyte

Neophyte Administrator Staff Member

I agree that Russia should have never been allowed to capture Crimea (thanks Obama).

Dane likes this.
  19. Dane

Dane Account Deleted

Obama, there was the real collusion with Russia.

He was the forerunner for Biden's son. Set everything up for one Democrat family to reap millions and to bankroll their campaign.

Not this horse shit about Trump and his son.

20. pikeman

pikeman Trusted.Member

And Europe.
    And Europe.
    Europe establishment is totally disconnect from the real world. Each country is alone, and there isn't a real union .
    Germany is complety addicted to Russia ->oil&gas more of 75%
    Italy with is miserable politicians Russia -> gas more 50%
    I remenber when expresident Berlusconi visited Crimea with Putin, was 2015 i think. Was with Berlusconi that Italy increase economic exchanges with Russia , gas import .
    And now here (i live in Italy) we have two politcal parties which every day scream " we want peace.."...no you want Ukranian surrender, where half of Ukraine go to Russia.

Neophyte likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.